1 HAND-DUMPS WORLD - USA - EU - CANADA -AUSTRALIA ..101/201

cashhmoney

Carder
Reaction score
this guys a ripper he says he will have the order and just send bogus trust me NO ONE BUY FROM THIS GUY he will rip a few people and be loyal to some

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
this guys a ripper he says he will have the order and just send bogus trust me NO ONE BUY FROM THIS GUY he will rip a few people and be loyal to some

Cash money, when did you last deal with him? and do you have proof?

Arab707

Professional
Reaction score
These is sad!!

Reaction score
a few days ago i make deal whit he, the monday or thuersday and send me, and the amount are around the same, i deposit 3000 dlls take 15 minutes to send me.

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
a few days ago i make deal whit he, the monday or thuersday and send me, and the amount are around the same, i deposit 3000 dlls take 15 minutes to send me.

Few days ago and you got your order on monday or tuesday? This vendor has NOT been active since Friday the 29th (check vendor profile stats), and has been offline from icq for the past four days.

Please do explain to me how you got your order on Monday.

Reaction score
Few days ago and you got your order on monday or tuesday? This vendor has NOT been active since Friday the 29th (check vendor profile stats), and has been offline from icq for the past four days.

Please do explain to me how you got your order on Monday.

onlyforbusiness 9/29/2012 1:02 AM
hi

versace versace 9/29/2012 3:08 AM
hello

versace versace 9/29/2012 3:11 AM
bien me alegro hermano

------------------------------------------
the rest are messages i put for when back for other order, the saturday i talk whit him and the last monday not this the last, i got my order i buy and in 15 minutes i have the info i send 3000 dlls

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
onlyforbusiness 9/29/2012 1:02 AM
hi

versace versace 9/29/2012 3:08 AM
hello

versace versace 9/29/2012 3:11 AM
bien me alegro hermano

------------------------------------------
the rest are messages i put for when back for other order, the saturday i talk whit him and the last monday not this the last, i got my order i buy and in 15 minutes i have the info i send 3000 dlls

Lol how does this prove anything. The last time I contacted this vendor was on the 29th as well, and the payment also went through on the 29th.

Gonna give him 2 more days before I make black list.

Reaction score
Lol how does this prove anything. The last time I contacted this vendor was on the 29th as well, and the payment also went through on the 29th.

yes u right the last time its the 29 but i say coz the cash amount bro i dont think he ripper u for 3500 if days before he take 3000 for me and 2000 for a friend. he say wekkend are wekkend today or tomorrow he appear drunken jeje luck bro

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
yes u right the last time its the 29 but i say coz the cash amount bro i dont think he ripper u for 3500 if days before he take 3000 for me and 2000 for a friend. he say wekkend are wekkend today or tomorrow he appear drunken jeje luck bro

K np bro. Thanks for the update. Much appreciated.

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
yes

good decision

cornka

Reaction score
i am not sure what you guys talking about, but i can say he won't ripper you off for 100% sure, he hasn't come up online these days, he must have some reasons, if this vendor disappears from now, how much you send to him, prove to me, i refund you for him!

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
lala

i am not sure what you guys talking about, but i can say he won't ripper you off for 100% sure, he hasn't come up online these days, he must have some reasons, if this vendor disappears from now, how much you send to him, prove to me, i refund you for him!

so u ready to pay for him?

tyga2

Professional
Reaction score
pliz admin make some clean up on this carder we need real seller real hacker allor fake seller for nothing here up to fozzy royal morfik

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score

The amount is 3500LR, and I will take your kind word for it.

cornka

Reaction score
The amount is 3500LR, and I will take your kind word for it.

I always be honer to what I said,
Let's give this vendor a bit time to fix his problem.
As far as I know, this vendor is a good person,
i don't think he will rip people off,
and I did make something from the dumps he sell to me,
and the approve rate is near 100%,
I mean he can just send some dead dumps in the order but he didn't,
why will this kind of vendor rip you off for 3.5k which seems like a big amount of money, but every single member in this forum for more then half year should all been make at least 10 times then that amount,
I am not trying to argue anything,
but that is the fact from my point of view...