1 HAND-DUMPS WORLD - USA - EU - CANADA -AUSTRALIA ..101/201

lion1

Professional
Reaction score
King solo, read posts bro, GL

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Placed a very large bulk order with this vendor. 24hours has passed. Nothing.

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
before dealing with someone whom u have not dealt with need to be careful bro....

Ninja

Reaction score
aznraver
What is the amount? And how much time exactly gone?

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
relax

Placed a very large bulk order with this vendor. 24hours has passed. Nothing.

how can u think of some1 who is not online ripped u,,we all knw this guy always not available on weekend,,,u have nothing to be panic of bro..its once happen to me last weekend and i got my order on Monday...so wait for him to come online and i promise u will get ur order..he is a very good guy

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
how can u think of some1 who is not online ripped u,,we all knw this guy always not available on weekend,,,u have nothing to be panic of bro..its once happen to me last weekend and i got my order on Monday...so wait for him to come online and i promise u will get ur order..he is a very good guy

Hi it is the vendors job to inform the buyer that the order will be delayed or need to give reason for delay but just not replying to sellers is a bit of concern.......

Reaction score

yes bro read in this thread post of elDuque he say wekkend is wekkend always off, monday connect and send u

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
aznraver
What is the amount? And how much time exactly gone?

The amount is 3500 LR. And it has been over 41 hours since I have sent him the payment and he has confirmed it with me on icq on receiving it.

Thanks for all the input guys, as I'm not too concerned with the status of my order, and I have confidence that this vendor is NOT a ripper - as I have place several other decent sized orders with him previously.

The reason I have decided to make a post, is that its highly unusual of him to be offline for almost 2days after such a large payment, when he specifically told me he will put my order together right away for my team on friday BEFORE I paid him.

Still patiently waiting, thanks for the reply guys.

And some professional advice for the vendor - please at least inform the client if you were going to be away after payment receives, instead of making false promises. I now have to cancel all the hotel reservation and car rental dates for my team. Honestly didn't expect your "instant delivery" to be over two days after such a large payment.

Cheers.

bestdumper

Carder
Reaction score
same to you brother, this vendor isnt a ripper
he is honest guy , i am sure the mistake will be resolved tomorow
he is generous , always he send me a good bonus
finally i dont think a ripper accept to send order before receiving money plus he tell you ( good luck ) ok ( tomorow you pay ) . really this is what happened with me
this kind of sellers is so rare
patience bro for tomorow , i am sure you will be satisfied

aznraver

Professional
Reaction score
Okay, its officially been over three days since I placed the sample bulk order with him. 3500LR. Still nothing from this vendor. So much for his "bro I will prep your order right now" before I paid him.

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
patient

Okay, its officially been over three days since I placed the sample bulk order with him. 3500LR. Still nothing from this vendor. So much for his "bro I will prep your order right now" before I paid him.

i understand ur problem bro.but let wait for him to come online b4 we can decided if he ripped u or not,,then once he comes back online and did not send ur order,,so after that u can make ur decision,,but for now be patient,,,do not forget this ppl also have lives outside the world like us,,anything might happen to him or away for new update,,let wait pls

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
Aneka in the first place the vendor should not have accepted the money if he did not have the stuffs in hand where in icq he has posted feed
"versace versace take instant order
Saturday" so what do u have to say about this,moreover no reply from the vendor regarding the cause of delay.I am not saying he is a ripper but then he has to atleast reply to his customer which is his responsibility....

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
relax

Aneka in the first place the vendor should not have accepted the money if he did not have the stuffs in hand where in icq he has posted feed
"versace versace take instant order
Saturday" so what do u have to say about this,moreover no reply from the vendor regarding the cause of delay.I am not saying he is a ripper but then he has to atleast reply to his customer which is his responsibility....

where do u carding bro?
write me in pm let make deal

akshay1006

RIPPER
Reaction score
there is no boundaries for carding mate i do wherever i like to do and have many people working for me all around and the main topic which is very important is "aznraver" should not lose his money with this wonderful vendor whom u keep defending........

aneka

Carder
Reaction score
check

there is no boundaries for carding mate i do wherever i like to do and have many people working for me all around and the main topic which is very important is "aznraver" should not lose his money with this wonderful vendor whom u keep defending........

akshay1006..check ur pm pls