0-day exploit and vulnerability shop [always 0day,custom exploits for shops etc...] [via ESCROW]

KNS

Carder
Reaction score
0-day exploit and vulnerability shop

Note: This is not duplicate thread. The other one isn't working and support didn't do anything about it so here is the same thread again. Please support remove the first one.

Currently selling:
  • Step-by-step usage tutorial/full support(48hrs) of any of the exploits/vulnerabilities - 100LR

* PoC - Proof-of-Concept

Soon available exploits & vulnerabilities:
  • N/A - We are focused more on our security/hacking services, this is just something we do in the spare time :)

Sold-out exploits and/or vulnerabilities:
  • WHMCS SQL->XSS escalation vulnerability (steal cookies/upload shell etc.) - patched in latest, works on all nulled versions
  • WHMCS 0-day PoC* - all versions
  • vBulletin *** plugin 0-day RCE
  • MyBB *** plugin 0-day SQL

PAYMENT
  • Payment is LibertyReserve(LR) only.
  • To avoid mistrust and "scamming" from both sides, usage of escrow is recommended and preferred.
  • Prices are non-negotiable. I do NOT accept any items or trades EXCEPT 0day swap.

Upon purchase of WHMCS exploit, free path disclosure vulnerabilities are given.

TOS
  • The number of sales or "copies" available are limited. No notification will be given if I decide to stop sales (except close thread). We don't want leechers,eh?
  • No refunds.
  • Basic support is given for exploit/vulnerability. If you don't know what it is, educate yourself or don't buy.

Don't cry about prices or how we conduct business in thread or posts will be reported as offtopic. If you would like exploit for ANY dumps, cc etc. shops, PM me.

Last edited: