Hacked Cable Modems/High Bandwidth/High Anonymity

Оцените качество сервиса | Rate service's quality

• Total voters

beyondtech

Reaction score
I want to introduce a new service to all. HACKED CABLE MODEMS. These are ultra-safe with Anonymous connection (extra layer of security for online dirty business), unlimited free internet, high-speed connection cable modems with about 25mps (MB per second) bandwidth;). They will last at least 4 years in the U.S and in some few countries...I will update soon with all working countries.

Everything is ready, you dont have to do anything to it. Just Plug & play.

I ship them out in 2-3 days overnight with Fedex .
**So secure you really dont even need to use Proxies/Socks/Vpn - It IS an Extra Layer of Protection**

Price per unit: $450

I accept LR only, Escrow is welcome as long as buyer pays fees.
::icq:: 640797770 - Please use OTR Plugin for encrypted conversation.
::jabber:: [email protected]

Я хочу, чтобы ввести новую услугу для ХСС. МОДЕМЫ HACKED кабель. Это ультра-сейф с анонимного соединения (дополнительный уровень безопасности для онлайн грязный бизнес), неограниченный бесплатный Интернет, высокоскоростные модемы соединительный кабель с о 25mps (МБ в секунду) пропускной способностью. Они будут длиться не менее 4 лет в США и в несколько стран ... Я буду обновлять скоро со всеми рабочими стран.

Все готово, вы не должны делать все, чтобы он. Просто подключите и играть.

Я грузить их в 2-3 дней в течение ночи с Fedex.

** Так обеспечить вам действительно не нужно даже для использования прокси / SOCKS / VPN - дополнительный уровень защиты **

Цена за единицу: $ 450

Я принимаю только LR, сделки можно только приветствовать, если покупатель платит взносы.
:: ICQ: 640797770
:: Регистрация:: [email protected]

Last edited:

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
I know alot about these...

Your using freely available information to do this right? You cant pass doc 2 or 3?

zbox

RIPPER
Reaction score
That's a interesting service. Would try it out

SQLi

DEER
Reaction score
To take a guess i would think Motorola Surfboards

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
paid to 05.05.11

heroin

Reaction score
what happen if the modem uses ppoe user and pass? how can i get bigger download/upload if the traffic is limited from isp server not from modem?

itr0nic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have had one of these before a few years back, I paid $500 but it did the same thing, I had mine for 3 years and lost it only after I downloaded a virus that was mass emailing from my ip which then killed my modem. These things are great though! I would definately buy one again.

beyondtech

Reaction score
what happen if the modem uses ppoe user and pass? how can i get bigger download/upload if the traffic is limited from isp server not from modem?

These modems dont use ppoe. :) Thats mostly used for authentication to the isp and for packet transfer limit calculation.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:20 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:14 PM ----------

Modem models ???

Motorola SB4200

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:20 PM ----------

I have had one of these before a few years back, I paid $500 but it did the same thing, I had mine for 3 years and lost it only after I downloaded a virus that was mass emailing from my ip which then killed my modem. These things are great though! I would definately buy one again.

yes they are great for many yrs to come. You dont have to worry about these becoming flagged, unless your running many many web servers :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:38 PM ----------

yes they are great for many yrs to come. You dont have to worry about these becoming flagged, unless your running many many web servers :D

banditoboy

Reaction score
can i get some feed back? please has any one bought from seller ? im kinda interested

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I know what youre selling and most cable companies are applying security updates to stop just this type of thing. It was good while it lasted.

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Which cable provider this will work for?