This forum is D.E.A.D

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
this forum is now full of miserably hungry rippers and shocking level of noobs and no life timewasters.

on 100 members of carder.market
60 accounts are fake.
30 rippers.
9 noobs.
1 serious member.

what do we need to do to get the forum back on track??? or is it just me who is feeling this way

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
lol...most carding forums are dead this days... I see the alexa rank of .su is higher than .biz, which suggests that there's nothing so interesting there as well...

Where has all the carders disappeared to? There use to be hundreds of posters in ShadowCrew, Dark Markets, and Carder Markets... where have all the online fraudsters gone...

The most active forum we see right now is RUssian forums...lol.. there's hardly any action in Russia.

Edit your signature or your out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
The climate in this world changed,so is basicly simple to see and understand that new generation come from behind....most of them low level of education,some of them blind cows and yes most of them learning just to ripp not to make something usefull.
Anyway if you need a "bitching corner" i will open in Trash section a thread and u can "cry" there as long as you can.
You either say something with a logical point or shut up.

Apache

Carder
Reaction score
The able-minded one either have been away or just staying low profile, they learn their lessons from the past..

bl4ckmarket

Reaction score
I agree with Panther level of education has dropped these days, so many brain dead ppl u encounter looking for easy rip. I think ppl are just laying low for the moment.

People are still around, you just got to find them in the right places.

I think closing the forum was a good choice to start with.

Jobosick

VIP member
Reaction score
thats it. lots of user going. since one of important forum was busted, i cant arrive lots of peoples. and at last was germany biggest darkmarket hacked. lots of real-ips are public... that are the reasons. we have to wait if the users come back. i hope they will

C

capac

Well, lots of REAL ip's exposed coz users was stupids!
ppl Harvest what seed bro, so who is the idiot that log in a fraud forum without protect hisself?
that hackers that defeace the site gived a "good lesson" to that n00bs....

1st RULE - PROTECT URSELF!!

thats it. lots of user going. since one of important forum was busted, i cant arrive lots of peoples. and at last was germany biggest darkmarket hacked. lots of real-ips are public... that are the reasons. we have to wait if the users come back. i hope they will

yuyu

Reaction score
this forum is now full of miserably hungry rippers and shocking level of noobs and no life timewasters.

on 100 members of carder.market
60 accounts are fake.
30 rippers.
9 noobs.
1 serious member.

what do we need to do to get the forum back on track??? or is it just me who is feeling this way

you are so, so ,so bro. also most make or clones accounts and post their self good reports; just read them you know who they are for "example i read one and it said brought 10 and all 100% good then when you buy not one good that is funny and old tricks to get you to buy. to me all the bases are trash. If you have so many vendors and they all sell trash it mean one thing they get from the same trash can {person.}....... even if they say first hand 99% of the time it's a lie ...the real vendor are hiding from the public eye but yet they are out there. peace...

Last edited:

nightwalker

RIPPER
Reaction score
All am gonna say is We Should all Practice What We Preach

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
We need more american vendors.

I don't really feel comfortable when the vendor is located in the US. Well, many reasons for that. Its better if the vendors are located in offshore countries where the government doesn't give a shit about online fraud, carding, atleast not like they do in US for example Russia, Iran and on.. but not Africa ofcourse haha

alt_ctrl_del

Reaction score
To put it simply there are a few reasons:
*Cops are working and working better than before
*Many forums related to carding, so people are scattered trough them
*People, who do their business and are not interested in their fellow businessmen

That's just my two cents...

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score
*Cops are working and working better than before

Use simple protection and problem solved. If thats the reason carding forums are dead, what a pity.

Forum Library

Professional
Reaction score
Do you have an offer or a piece of advice?

ismcard

Professional
Reaction score
экхм сори за флуд тема с "потрясающим" названием раскажите кто нибудь о чем вкраце идет речь а то на вражеском ничерта непонятно

im_a_carder

Reaction score
Буржуи жалуются, что форум мельчает. Из 100 профилей 60 фальшивые, 30 рипперов, 9 нубов и один про. что люди без образования каки-то лезут(не знаю что они под этим имеют ввиду, помоему образование здесь играет не главную роль), что копы там стали работать лучше чем раньше,что старики не хотят плодить новых кардеров+после закрытия нескольких весомых ресурсов в последнее время многие засветили свои айпи и куда то порастерялись....
вроде того короче))))

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
This carding forum is one of the best on darknet where you learn a lot about online hustling (yahoo, sakawa)

This is where most of you get confused.

In yahoo we have different work in this game everyday new methods of CASHOUT comes out.

As technology is being updated and upgraded so it is in yahoo.

So here we teach all generally and latest method of tools and different work.

So let me break it down for you all to understand me clearly.

We have lot of work in this game like I have said above

Yahoo: can simply be defined as a means of getting back our money stolen by the government to save in outside country.

We have different branches in Yahoo:

Dating
Alibaba
Sugar daddy
Military
Spamming
Cracking
Hacking
Lotto
Box and gold
Etc.

All this different type of work have their own format and billing methods.
Like I have said they are being update by top guys and spammers.

So one thing is that you can’t learn all this work at same time is gradually.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
As technology is being updated and upgraded so it is in yahoo.

So here we teach all generally and latest method of tools and different work.
You know technology is been updated and you put old information on the forum practice what you preach

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
If you are not satisfied with the information that is presented on this forum, you can not study it.
Technologies are updated every day and we try to be relevant in every direction.

Please answer the following questions:
1. Have you posted at least 1 useful and relevant post? No, not posted.
2. Does someone make you study the information on this forum? No, not binding, you can explore the other 100 carding forums. Nobody keeps you here. This forum does not need you, you can safely leave it and never visit.
3. Have you posted at least 1 useful and working carding method? No, you have not posted anything because you are illiterate and you will not be able to tell anything interesting.

Rosalind

Reaction score
If you are not satisfied with the information that is presented on this forum, you can not study it.
Technologies are updated every day and we try to be relevant in every direction.

Please answer the following questions:
1. Have you posted at least 1 useful and relevant post? No, not posted.
2. Does someone make you study the information on this forum? No, not binding, you can explore the other 100 carding forums. Nobody keeps you here. This forum does not need you, you can safely leave it and never visit.
3. Have you posted at least 1 useful and working carding method? No, you have not posted anything because you are illiterate and you will not be able to tell anything interesting.
I am very supportive of what you are saying, this kind of person shouldn't be here.