SELLING 16 GB IPHONE 3G.. 90.00 USD

boxer1

Reaction score
SELLING LAST I 16 GB PHONE 3G I HAVE IN STOCK. I SELL THEM IN PERSON CUZ ITS MUCH FASTER AND BETTER BUT I CANT FIND POTENTIAL BUYERS SO IM SELLING THIS BAD BOY ONLINE :D THE ONLY THING MISSING ARE THE EARPHONES. I CAN SHIP IT THRU FEDEX UPS AND USPS NOT DHL. I ONLY ACCEPT LR THATS IT.
YOU HAVE TO PAY FIRST DONT BOTHER TO CONTACT ME IF YOU SAY THAT I NEED TO SHIP IT FIRST.
OH AND IF U SEE THAT I HAVE NEG 1 REP IS BECAUSE THIS SENSITIVE LITTLE GIRL COULDNT HANDLE ME CURSING SOME FOOL OUT ON MY OTHER THREAD WEN I GAVE AWAY A FREE BRAZZERS PASS. HERES PROOF. ANYWAYS IF UR INTERESTED TALK TO ME ON YIM MY ID IS ballne1.

http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=21783&page=2

Archibaldo

заебали узкоглазые

qwertyy

VIP member
Reaction score
что то тут неладное... what about escrow service?

boxer1

Reaction score
look bro dont come to my thread and try to bash me. if ur accusing me of being a scammer well so be it im not but dont post if its not necessary plz

MeIn2010

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
look bro dont come to my thread and try to bash me. if ur accusing me of being a scammer well so be it im not but dont post if its not necessary plz

Amigo makaka is a well respected member here, he's a true businessman so he knows what he's saying !.

boxer1

Reaction score
lol if u guys are accusing me of trying to scam ill gladly delete this fucking post.

Devion

No comments

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
lol refusing to accept escrow = ripper.

Talk all you want.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Man, boxer1 with his little 14 post talking all high and mighty to makaka's big 435 post wow. Little boxer1 14post cant sell a phone in person where he can show the actual item he purports to have, but he wants us to believe him and send money first and trust that he will send phone later and wont do escrow. lol. If there was someone stupid enough to do that he deserves to loose his money.

La Pride

BANNED
Reaction score
Ripper 100%
Dont trust him

br4ch0

Reaction score
Какой то ебливый хуйлан, которому один раз выслали 3г

Devion

VIP member
Reaction score
-7. Nape kind of rip

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
OH AND IF U SEE THAT I HAVE NEG 1 REP IS BECAUSE THIS SENSITIVE LITTLE GIRL COULDNT HANDLE ME CURSING SOME FOOL OUT ON MY OTHER THREAD WEN I GAVE AWAY A FREE BRAZZERS PASS. HERES PROOF. ANYWAYS IF UR INTERESTED TALK TO ME ON YIM MY ID IS ballne1.

OH AND IF U SEE THAT I HAVE NEG ---------------------7 REP IS BECAUSE THIS SENSITIVE LITTLE GIRL COULDNT HANDLE ME CURSING SOME FOOL OUT ON MY OTHER THREAD WEN I GAVE AWAY A FREE BRAZZERS PASS. HERES PROOF. ANYWAYS IF UR INTERESTED TALK TO ME ON YIM MY ID IS ballne1.

fix'd