Zelle Carding Method 2021

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
The Carding Zelle App is incredibly easy, for success you only need to have the most important tools at hand, as well as clearly apply the method that I will tell you about. Also pay attention to the correctness of Zelle baskets.
I rejected the Cash App mapping method in time, while other users continued to support it. Some simply dreamed of making money with the help of carding, but without doing anything. If you are serious about cashing out money, right now you will receive guidance from me. You will find a lot of money Zelle.
But are all of you knowledgeable about what kind of Zelle service it is? It is used to receive money from another account and send funds to the account of another user. On how to do this, I will tell further.

What is Zelle?

Zelle – an application that allows you to make payments similar to Cash App. You can transfer money to your family members to friends directly from the bank. If the recipient opens an account with a participating bank, the money will be received on the same day. It is worth noting that the list of member banks does not include some banks out of the second hundred, but the most famous financial institutions – Chase, Bank of America, Citi, Bank of USA, Wells Fargo and the leaders of online banking, Ally and Capital One.
To send payments, you do not even need to install the application on a smartphone. However, it is much more convenient to install the application and get direct access to a bank account, making the necessary operations from it. You will receive money and send it absolutely free.
To date, Zelle has a limit, and you can attach only one account to your profile. Therefore, it is so important to make sure that the details are correct.

Zelle Carding Method 2020

For successful Zelle Carding, you must follow the clear instructions that you will find right here.
You’ve probably heard repeatedly about other users who use Zelle payments. This is all fine, but few will tell you about carding with Zelle, that is, about withdrawing funds from the card. I know a lot about this and am ready to reveal my secrets.
You will need bank logs for successful work, because only in this case Zelle will work as it should.
I will list several banks with which this application works fine – wellfargo, chase, bankofamerica, navyfederal, bbt.
You can get bank logs from me. As for me, Chase or Wellsfargo will be your excellent choice, since here you do not need to go through the SMS confirmation procedure to send money.
Opt for Chase Mobile (Chase QuickPay) or Wells fargo zelle. Everything will depend on what bank logs you have in your account.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
------+++zelle tutorial?+++------

This tutorial is call zelle and it the most popular tut for those guys who call them self loaders and don’t want to share for free.

www.zellepay.com

I call this lazy man job ?

All u need to do is buy a bank logs with mail access from a good spammer u know and use this method and cash out the money in the logs without the help of client or anyone.

1.jpg

You are Dere spending your money on girls… while the wise are spending there money on tools… hustle now… delay gratification… girls come later

2.jpg

First of all, buy a bank login with EMAIL access and login, then head over to zelle Pay and signup for zelle Pay, they will send code to either phone or email to activate it, dat y u need log email ?

3.jpg

Once the Zelle is active, click on SEND

4.jpg

You will be asked to input the email of drop or bank owner to receive money, so u need only email of drop, u don’t even need online acces of drop.

5.jpg

You will be asked to input the email of drop or bank owner to receive money, so u need only email of drop, u don’t even need online acces of drop.

6.jpg

Review, if there is any changes or corrections, u do it at this stage.

7.jpg

Done ✔️ ✅

8.jpg

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup.

NOTE

The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Tutorial on How To Do Instant Bank ? Transfers

1️⃣ Get a bank login with email access

2️⃣ Head over to transfer tab

3️⃣ Click on Zelle transfer (zelle is found in about 80% of all USA banks

4️⃣ You will be asked to input email or phone number of receiving account

5️⃣ Then u input amount to send (limit can be from $2k to $2500 per transaction at a time)

6️⃣ Once you click on “Send money” , a verification code will be sent to email address attached to bank login

7️⃣ You login email and get the code to verify it

8️⃣ Payment will be sent to email of receiver to accept deposit, money will reflect ✔️ Instantly in account

9️⃣ After withdrawal, you can schedule another transfer till the bank is closed for the day

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
?Zellepay Tut ?

www.zellepay.com

So as I Promised u guys some tine that I'll do a photo tutorial on the Zellepay! Lets get on. I'll use Chase for this.

1️⃣ First thing to do is to Enroll the Account/Drops that is Recieving the Zellepay Funds For Zellepay If not money would stay longer to drop!

?How to Enroll Account for Zellepay
Login the Account Recieving the Zellepay Funds and head to Pay bills / Quick pay. (Am Using chase in this Case).

So let's head over to the loading part! Which is Also Easy $$$

First of all, buy a bank login with EMAIL access and login (I buy from any trusted spammer), then head over to zelle Pay and signup for zelle Pay, they will send code to either phone or email to activate it, dats y u need log email.

Once the Zelle is active, click on SEND.

You will be asked to input the email of drop or bank owner to receive money, so u need only email of drop, u don’t even need online access of drop.

After that select the type of account where money should be debited from inside bank log.

Review, if there is any changes or corrections, u do it at this stage ?

Done!

Zelle transfer doesn’t charge back so any money u send is FINAL ✅, money won’t be returned back to drop so acct won’t fuckup ✅

The account receiving this money, doesn’t need to have zelle Pay, all receiver has to do is login his/her email and ACCEPT the deposit from zelle into his account, nothing else.

Note: you can use zellepay to buy BTC direct from paxful, but only few vendors accept to transact without ID verification!

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Before starting, I will say that this is a very interesting topic, about which I did not see information in Telegrams, I myself worked on it, but the logs began to become less and less and I went into ditching self-registers and zelle, sellers of logs with chase, you are unlikely to be find, you can pour yourself, the main thing is to find a good traffic.

Translation of German Zelle
We should start with the fact that we will work with bank logs, I want to clarify right away, that Zelle is a quick payment to the person who has activated this function in bank, both the sender and the receiver must have it.
Zelle is available in many banks, the most popular are wellsfargo, chase, bankofamerica, navyfederal, bbt. We will work with a chase, because there is no SMS to send funds. I also managed to send from the BBT for $ 300 and from the bofa maximum could have been $ 100

Chase zelle
QuickPay

I will talk from start to finish how to work out chase logs. First of all, the most the most important element in the fact that the send will go to the insta is that there is chase lines. If they are good, then you will enter without confirmation of the code by mail, if they are bad, then you have to go into the soap and enter the code, everything is simple, you are all completed, went in.
In your browser, you see the chase account. The balance in the chase can be either on the account or and on the card, we are interested in the first one, so on the screen we see 92k on the bank itself and 16 dollars on the card. If you are unlucky and you have a credit balance, then you can either sell it or stick it in Walmart, I personally just threw it away.

6d7830be3e3d8d70aef6e.png

Sometimes such a miracle comes across, but if you translate "Montage Loan" you will be disappointed and you will only understand that this is a debt on the mortgage of the bankholder and do something with this account you cannot

a3026987af1b9767f1793.png

We checked the account, everything fits, everything is ours. Next, you need to check if it is connected zelle to your account, for this we click Pay & Transfer> Chase QuickPay with Zelle.

bfa601a103a76fecfa7d0.png

We press, and if we see such a picture, then the potion is not regressed, which means that the history of transfers through no green. What are we doing? - We just register on the bankholder's email and delete the SMS.
After we do a day of rest. I do not like such accs due to the fact that they have to swing in smaller tranches of 300-500 and only then can you give more.
The tactic here is as follows, we regain the zelle, lay off the day, go in, send 300-500, gives it an instant?
We make another day to rest, send two transaction of 700-800 each. However, there is a possibility that after our first small send, CH will burn. Go ahead.

b55719c6c8873cbfcbf1e.png

You click on the green tab and you see the next panel, you are already lucky and do not need to register anything.

40c86ccda3596cf19fadc.png

Now let's look at two cases. You are signed in with Cookies and Without.

If you are logged in by cookie
, then you can send right away, in good amounts, without a bed. Next, you need a drop, namely his name, surname, enter in the Recipient name and mail in mail, or number, if drop registered through it, write the amount, send, confirm, with cookies to me personally easily gave two $ 900, but you are unlikely to get such an even amount. Where to look for drops, I will write after.
So, you have sent the cache, then we need to find out the status of the payment. Funded - congratulations to you gave an instant and the money is already at the drop. Delivered is the same. Pending Review - means that you did not like the chase and then either the money will reach after 12 hours, or the account will be blocked and the transaction will fly off, well, either the transaction is just will be canceled, but you will have the account, then we just do the postponement and repeat. Below examples.

Pending

9a183c7218fe991bb2110.png

Instant

e3148e7fbb30e1510a3d1.png

Blocked account

30b9f502c8ae0002f3e71.png

Gave you.

Instant and you want to drain the whole balance? But a bunch of trans, until the balance is reset you cannot do it, because in a Regular chase the daily limit on the green is 2k $, and in business - 5k $, you can find out the business account, thanks to the huge inscription BUSINESS in the header (top) of the site.

If you entered by mail, but registered. Everything is easy, we do two days' rest, entering every day in.

Personal area and poking all sorts of buttons and leaving, on the third day we go in, the chase is already used to you and just as calmly merge, like in a cookie.

vandseller

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
For successful Zelle Carding, you must follow the clear instructions that you will find right here.

You’ve probably heard repeatedly about other users who use Zelle payments. This is all fine, but few will tell you about carding with Zelle, that is, about withdrawing funds from the card. I know a lot about this and am ready to reveal my secrets.

You will need bank logs for successful work, because only in this case Zelle will work as it should.

I will list several banks with which this application works fine – wellfargo, chase, bankofamerica, navyfederal, bbt.
You can get bank logs from me. As for me, Chase or Wellsfargo will be your excellent choice, since here you do not need to go through the SMS confirmation procedure to send money.
Opt for Chase Mobile (Chase QuickPay) or Wells fargo zelle. Everything will depend on what bank logs you have in your account.

Join in my channel : @https://t.me/MONEY_CLUB965