WU, Money Gram, Bank transfer cashout service

Cataclysm

Reaction score
Hello guys
I take your cashout from Money Gramm, WU, Bank Transfers.
Payout can be ETH, BTC, XMR.
Long term partnership is welcomed. We work based on percentage and it depends on the amount. Any question you may ask here
If interested message me
Telegram: @bankcataclysm
I will share my jabber in pm.

Last edited:

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, please answer the following questions:
1. What % do you charge for cashing out?
2. How quickly do you cash out?
3. How quickly and in what way do you pay % to the loader? Can you pay in cryptocurrency?
4. What amounts of money transfers do you work with?
5. Do you cash out at night?
6. Do you have an insurance deposit on any forums?
7. Do you work through an escrow service?
8. Do you have any positive reviews, recommendations or guarantors of the service somewhere?

Cataclysm

Reaction score
Hello thanks for your questions
1. Our % varies from 30% to 75% depends on the amount?
2. Cashout takes 24 hours if operation is in working days, if operation is in Holiday off days, Saturday or Sunday it will be on next working day. So it might take up to 3 days for regular clients can be immediate. Bank transfer cashout takes 5 working days
3. The payout is in BTC, ETH, XMR and the money will be 100% clean and legal.
4. Money Gram and WU amount is up to 20k? Bank transfers are up to 200k!
5. We cash out anytime we have relations in Banks, Officers and even it gets serious we have people who are agree to go jail by taking their money.
6. We do not have deposits in forums
7. Yes we work with escrows and mutual trust.
8. Yes we do have regular customers, I can share their contact upon their approval. But we do not have reviews anywhere on the internet as we dont prefer.

Hacker

Professional
Reaction score
1. How did you get regular customers if you do not have advertising on the Internet? How do they know about your service? Can they write truthful reviews on this forum about your services?
2. What types of accounts do you have with banks, do you have business (corporate) accounts for money transfers, or do you only have accounts for individuals?
3. Do your bank accounts have some kind of remittance history or are they freshly registered?
4. What do you want to do if after the receipt of money in your bank account, your bank account is blocked? Is there any compensation or are you paying in full?
5. Do you help with unblocking bank accounts when the bank requires confirmation of the legality of the money transfer? Are you preparing an appropriate package of documents for this?
6. Can you indicate the specific countries and names of banks in which you have accounts?

Cataclysm

Reaction score
1. They may write but not really need it. We dont relay on leads. We do not advertise our brand.
2. We have 2 type of corporate accounts and individual accounts. We change accounts regularly if case opened it for
3. Yes it has
4. it doesnt get blocked as we have relations in bank. If whole bank closed down or went bankruptcy you will still get the agreed %.
5. Yes. What if I tell you I own a bank. Lol just kidding :D. But yes it is not a problem.
6. Yes it is in Asian country. I can give detailed info to only serious transfer.
thank you

Laziola

Reaction score
Bonjour gars
Je prends votre retrait de Money Gramm, WU, virements bancaires.
Le paiement peut être ETH, BTC, XMR.
Un partenariat à long terme est le bienvenu. Nous travaillons en pourcentage et cela dépend du montant. Toute question que vous pouvez poser ici
Si intéressé message moi je partagerai mon jabber en MP.
Je suis intéressé

Cataclysm

Reaction score
Hello everybody

We do international money laundering, we accept Wire transfer, WU, and MoneyGram, or any card-to-card transfers.

A little bit about us

1. Our % varies from 20% to 60% depends on the amount?

2. Cashout takes 24 hours for individual transfers if the operation is on working days if the operation is on Holiday off days,
Saturday or Sunday it will be on next working day. So it might take up to 3 days. For regular clients can be immediate.
Corporate wire transfer cashout takes 5 working days.

3. The payout is in BTC, ETH, XMR and the money will be 100% clean and legal.
In case we can mask buy sell small things or services if required

4. Money Gram and WU amounts are up to 20k, Corporate wire transfers are up to 200k!

5. We cash out anytime we have relations in Banks, Officers
And even it gets serious we have people who agree to go jail by taking their money.

6. We have 2 types of corporate accounts and individual accounts. We change accounts regularly if a case is opened it for

Let's work together

If you have any questions please ask or we can have QA on jabber or on telegram @bankcataclysm

Best regards