Working with PayPal logs. Having carding PP into shops, buying e-gift, PP + eBay.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Sit back and get ready to absorb the information. Today we have the main topic that most carders work with when dealing with logs. We are talking about the PayPal payment system (hereinafter - "PP").
We will consider the main options for monetizing the sticks found in the log of accounts - where to drive in, what to drive in, how to carding.

So, let's go!

GENERAL INFORMATION ON PAYPAL LOGS
Just like with the rest of the logs, you can work with a PP simply through a VPN, but there are some exceptions for countries with which it is desirable to work clearly under the owner's zip (index). Countries such as the United States and the South Caucasus are included in this exception, because it may even let you pass to your account, and the PP will even allow you to make a transaction, but immediately after payment it can impose restrictions and consider this transaction fraudulent.
What you need to know about PayPal logs and what to look for?

To begin with, it is advisable to log in not by a direct transition, but through Google. Accordingly, we enter "PayPal" in the search line in Google
ccb2dca1bc31e332cf5cb.png

Google a PP and go through Google search

I don't know how important this is, but I log in through the domain of the country that I have a log for. In this case, it is Germany, and I am interested in the link www.paypal / com / de / home

IMPORTANT! We do not copy the username and password, but enter it manually, because fraud can be burnt through the "EXCHANGE BUFFER". Fraud at the stick is pretty tough, so train yourself to start typing by hand right away.

Next, we go through the standard logging procedure and see what we have on our account. After getting into the profile, I always press the "gear". Here we see the owner's name, his billing address, as well as the mail to which notifications are sent.

bc6a73e972688e09e4367.png

We are inside the account in the "Profile" section (gear)

In the tab with notifications, we can see if the owner receives SMS, in case we are not burnt immediately after payment. If the phone is marked in blue, then notifications are coming. I always pick up my phone and leave only the mail. But, again, this is pretty fraudulent, because after that the stick may stop "giving" altogether. So at your own peril and risk.
c53078a7648924566481b.png

The most important thing is not the amount of money on the account, as many people think, but what is tied to this stick. In terms of cross-country ability, the following picture is obtained (from best option to worst):
  • A stick with a balance (no matter what is tied) - gives the best
  • A stick with a tied bank and a card - also works well
  • Stick with a card attached - it does worse
  • A stick with a linked bank account does the worst

Here, for example, on the screenshot we see the linking of a bank account (this is the one on top) and 3 credit cards. And there are also transactions. In this case, you can additionally search the log for data from the bank account in order to have an idea of what we will work with and how much money the owner has for the ba (= bank account).
c12a4e8b2634fc25dc76e.png

When there are purchases from shops on the account, then I try to move in this direction - see "what and where" the owner bought. Maybe discover a new shop. This also applies to purchases of digital goods (gifts, games).
If I see that there were purchases from the account in such services as instant-gaming, mmoga.de, then without any problems it will be possible to receive some gift by an instant (= instantly to the mail). The problem with buying in these shops initially is that they require hard verification. In any form? In the form "call on Skype with your passport" or like "send a selfie in front of your PayPal account". In general, it's dreary and not worth a couple of Gift.

PAYPAL AND GIFTS
I will give an example on the site instant-gaming.com. We go to the site and select the product we need. These can be gifts or games. Press the Buy button
a8e625e9a98ceda9e9c60.png

Now we are asked to log in to pay. We can see if there is data from the account in the passwords, you can log in through your Facebook or Google account. Then we choose PayPal payment. If you have chosen a good ip to work with a specific stick log, then we will see this picture. Namely, an offer to choose a payment. Click the Continuer button.
32158f7999f99ef141671.png

And immediately we get Gift in the form of a code. Some shops immediately send gifts to the mail (instant sending), some do not send immediately. In the event that it takes some time to receive a Gift (for example, I had such a thing with more that I had to wait for the morning), then we stamp on the mail and set filtering at our request so that in the morning we can safely pick up our Gift.

PAYPAL AND SHOPS
It is clear that when choosing a shop, first of all, you need to pay attention to whether the shop gives a different beat / spike, is there delivery to other countries, are there options for fast delivery. It is in our interest that the goods are delivered quickly.
There are a large number of all kinds of China-shops with such types of delivery. The advantage is minimal fraud (weak fraud protection system). Of the minuses - you have to wait for your product for 2-3 weeks (but it arrives), the main thing is to send it.
Further there are shops with clothes, there the fraud is also not so high. You can carry all sorts of branded things, watches, bags from there.
Shops with equipment are more difficult. Fraud is the toughest there. Sometimes it is difficult to break through some expensive goods over 700 euros, but all this is possible.

You can try to make purchases in those shops that the owner already has, simply adding an additional delivery address that we need. It can be in the middle, drop for forwarding, stingy service. Some shops are good at RU too. Why is it convenient to hit the shop already in the log? The account owner has already made purchases there, so the fraud of the store itself and, specifically, sticks will be more loyal to you.

If you decide to drive into some store of your choice by creating an account there, do it to your created mail. I usually take the login as the owner and just register a new mailbox so as not to get confused. Such emails as mail.com, outlook.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com will do.
Further, according to the standard, we take the billing address from the PayPal, shipping account, respectively, put the one where we send. After that, we click payment via PayPal.

If, as a result, we have such a picture, then we are not freaked out and everything is in order.
f1379d446b73fe0191040.png

As we can see, the choice of payment option is available - from the bank or from one of the three cards linked to the account.

There are few shops for different beat / spike in the USA, but they are. In the case of the USA, you can select shops with FedEx delivery, because such delivery can be rerouted (redirect the parcel to the address you need).

IMPORTANT !!! PayPal accounts in Europe easily enter the US shops, and the US in Europe - with difficulty.

It is best to create your own personal list of shops that give. Give it a day and, with the help of Google, just make a list and try to punch them. Since each shop giver will sooner or later cover the shop (the more was pulled out of it, the sooner it will close). Even if you find a giver, then do not pull from him 24/7 - do not bite off the arm that feeds you. Pinch off it sparingly so that you can pull from it for as long as possible.

WORK WITH THE PAYPAL + EBAY LINK

As for eBay, on this site we can also buy / drive in clothes or equipment.
Liquid comes in less often than not liquid. For example, we tried to drive an iPhone 12+ for $ 750 and did not give us, but after trying to drive an illiquid "disks on a car for $ 1300" - they came in instantly.
Conclusion: Try to beat the wheels if it does not work - the slogan of the carder

To begin with, we go to eBay from the official website of the country whose log. Next, logging into your account, we go to the settings section.
99b9600f58a601ce4c7b2.png

Going into the settings section, first of all we need to understand if the PP is tied. To do this, go here (the column is called "PayPal account") and look - if the PP's email is indicated in the line, then the PP is tied, if it says "Link your PayPal account" - then we need to tie the stick ourselves.

41b715c79329f1d7bb37f.png

PP tied to the fuck

We are trying to tie the stick that we have, since the eBay unties the stick if no purchases or sales have been made with it for a certain time. Click "Link your PayPal account" and just log into it.
It happens that the eBay is drizzling and linking a stick to the eBay's account is not obtained the first time.

At this stage, we are considering working with eBay in Europe.

Further, when we have a PP in our eBay account (or we have linked it ourselves), we go to choose a product.
In practice, I can say that it is best to first warm up the eBay through the following manipulations (we imitate a real user):
  • climb the eBay
  • view similar product
  • choose the product you need
  • add it to cart
  • and only after 5-6 hours try to drive it in

Further, the nuance with the delivery address. We either change the delivery address from the very beginning in the eBay account settings, or change the address directly in the payment window (after clicking the Checkout button). I would advise you to change it immediately, additionally giving a day of rest after the change.

Also, there was always a question about eBay sellers - who sells this product, how many feeds, etc.
On the account of feedbacks, the situation is this: personally, I recommend trying sellers with feedback from 350 to 3500. Your practice and experience are also important here, because situations are always different, and a seller with 50k reviews can safely send a pack , or maybe send you with 350 reviews where further away by canceling the order. Personal experience is important here, and no one will share with you their giving sellers, since the giving seller = literally money.

Next, having selected a thing, we always look at the delivery time, method of payment and the number of reviews. I advise you to beat either directly to a buy-in service, or to an intermediary (in order to then legally transport the goods to your country).

d562bb17ac996c6efa5eb.png

1 - delivery time
2 - payment methods
3 - feedback (reviews)

We buy the product either immediately through the "Buy It Now" button, or by adding to the cart with the "Add to cart" button (preferably through the shopping cart with ease, as mentioned earlier). Next, go to the Checkout page, it looks like this:
318b7c33d0ddce60ecd27.png

If the blue "Confirm and pay" is lit, then everything is fine and we are trying to buy (without fail checking before buying if we have changed the delivery address).
And then, after clicking "Confirm and pay", we have two options for the development of events:

1 - everything goes well and we have this

426f436af69233123bcb0.png

We have successfully received an order (order)

2 - we were not given and we are trying to log on to the stick. If it does not go into the stick and the midrange appears (security check), then you need to look for goods cheaper by 50/100 dollars or euros, or use the method of bypassing the midrange (but this is a completely different story

After we have made a purchase, go to My eBay -> Purchase History

7d0fb57c8a84d7839fb25.png

On the right side there will be a list and we select "Hide order".

But keep in mind - after the parcel is sent and given a track number for tracking the parcel, your hidden purchase will come out from under the Hyde and the owner of the eBay can notice it!

This is where we finished with the stick. In addition to it, there are a lot of interesting and useful things in the logs. As for me, working with bank accounts and draining their balance is one of the most delicious and interesting areas. But all this is already in our training.

Stay with us. Profit for everyone ✌?

dragon8488

Carder
Reaction score
Sit back and get ready to absorb the information. Today we have the main topic that most carders work with when dealing with logs. We are talking about the PayPal payment system (hereinafter - "PP").
We will consider the main options for monetizing the sticks found in the log of accounts - where to drive in, what to drive in, how to carding.

So, let's go!

Just like with the rest of the logs, you can work with a PP simply through a VPN, but there are some exceptions for countries with which it is desirable to work clearly under the owner's zip (index). Countries such as the United States and the South Caucasus are included in this exception, because it may even let you pass to your account, and the PP will even allow you to make a transaction, but immediately after payment it can impose restrictions and consider this transaction fraudulent.

To begin with, it is advisable to log in not by a direct transition, but through Google. Accordingly, we enter "PayPal" in the search line in Google

I don't know how important this is, but I log in through the domain of the country that I have a log for. In this case, it is Germany, and I am interested in the link www.paypal / com / de / home

IMPORTANT! We do not copy the username and password, but enter it manually, because fraud can be burnt through the "EXCHANGE BUFFER". Fraud at the stick is pretty tough, so train yourself to start typing by hand right away.

Next, we go through the standard logging procedure and see what we have on our account. After getting into the profile, I always press the "gear". Here we see the owner's name, his billing address, as well as the mail to which notifications are sent.

In the tab with notifications, we can see if the owner receives SMS, in case we are not burnt immediately after payment. If the phone is marked in blue, then notifications are coming. I always pick up my phone and leave only the mail. But, again, this is pretty fraudulent, because after that the stick may stop "giving" altogether. So at your own peril and risk.

The most important thing is not the amount of money on the account, as many people think, but what is tied to this stick. In terms of cross-country ability, the following picture is obtained (from best option to worst):

Here, for example, on the screenshot we see the linking of a bank account (this is the one on top) and 3 credit cards. And there are also transactions. In this case, you can additionally search the log for data from the bank account in order to have an idea of what we will work with and how much money the owner has for the ba (= bank account).

When there are purchases from shops on the account, then I try to move in this direction - see "what and where" the owner bought. Maybe discover a new shop. This also applies to purchases of digital goods (gifts, games).
If I see that there were purchases from the account in such services as instant-gaming, mmoga.de, then without any problems it will be possible to receive some gift by an instant (= instantly to the mail). The problem with buying in these shops initially is that they require hard verification. In any form? In the form "call on Skype with your passport" or like "send a selfie in front of your PayPal account". In general, it's dreary and not worth a couple of Gift.

PAYPAL AND GIFTS
I will give an example on the site instant-gaming.com. We go to the site and select the product we need. These can be gifts or games. Press the Buy button

Now we are asked to log in to pay. We can see if there is data from the account in the passwords, you can log in through your Facebook or Google account. Then we choose PayPal payment. If you have chosen a good ip to work with a specific stick log, then we will see this picture. Namely, an offer to choose a payment. Click the Continuer button.

And immediately we get Gift in the form of a code. Some shops immediately send gifts to the mail (instant sending), some do not send immediately. In the event that it takes some time to receive a Gift (for example, I had such a thing with more that I had to wait for the morning), then we stamp on the mail and set filtering at our request so that in the morning we can safely pick up our Gift.

PAYPAL AND SHOPS
It is clear that when choosing a shop, first of all, you need to pay attention to whether the shop gives a different beat / spike, is there delivery to other countries, are there options for fast delivery. It is in our interest that the goods are delivered quickly.
There are a large number of all kinds of China-shops with such types of delivery. The advantage is minimal fraud (weak fraud protection system). Of the minuses - you have to wait for your product for 2-3 weeks (but it arrives), the main thing is to send it.
Further there are shops with clothes, there the fraud is also not so high. You can carry all sorts of branded things, watches, bags from there.
Shops with equipment are more difficult. Fraud is the toughest there. Sometimes it is difficult to break through some expensive goods over 700 euros, but all this is possible.

You can try to make purchases in those shops that the owner already has, simply adding an additional delivery address that we need. It can be in the middle, drop for forwarding, stingy service. Some shops are good at RU too. Why is it convenient to hit the shop already in the log? The account owner has already made purchases there, so the fraud of the store itself and, specifically, sticks will be more loyal to you.

If you decide to drive into some store of your choice by creating an account there, do it to your created mail. I usually take the login as the owner and just register a new mailbox so as not to get confused. Such emails as mail.com, outlook.com, gmail.com, yahoo.com will do.
Further, according to the standard, we take the billing address from the PayPal, shipping account, respectively, put the one where we send. After that, we click payment via PayPal.

If, as a result, we have such a picture, then we are not freaked out and everything is in order.

As we can see, the choice of payment option is available - from the bank or from one of the three cards linked to the account.

There are few shops for different beat / spike in the USA, but they are. In the case of the USA, you can select shops with FedEx delivery, because such delivery can be rerouted (redirect the parcel to the address you need).

IMPORTANT !!! PayPal accounts in Europe easily enter the US shops, and the US in Europe - with difficulty.

It is best to create your own personal list of shops that give. Give it a day and, with the help of Google, just make a list and try to punch them. Since each shop giver will sooner or later cover the shop (the more was pulled out of it, the sooner it will close). Even if you find a giver, then do not pull from him 24/7 - do not bite off the arm that feeds you. Pinch off it sparingly so that you can pull from it for as long as possible.

Liquid comes in less often than not liquid. For example, we tried to drive an iPhone 12+ for $ 750 and did not give us, but after trying to drive an illiquid "disks on a car for $ 1300" - they came in instantly.
Conclusion: Try to beat the wheels if it does not work - the slogan of the carder

To begin with, we go to eBay from the official website of the country whose log. Next, logging into your account, we go to the settings section.

Going into the settings section, first of all we need to understand if the PP is tied. To do this, go here (the column is called "PayPal account") and look - if the PP's email is indicated in the line, then the PP is tied, if it says "Link your PayPal account" - then we need to tie the stick ourselves.

PP tied to the fuck

We are trying to tie the stick that we have, since the eBay unties the stick if no purchases or sales have been made with it for a certain time. Click "Link your PayPal account" and just log into it.
It happens that the eBay is drizzling and linking a stick to the eBay's account is not obtained the first time.

Further, when we have a PP in our eBay account (or we have linked it ourselves), we go to choose a product.
In practice, I can say that it is best to first warm up the eBay through the following manipulations (we imitate a real user):
  • climb the eBay
  • view similar product
  • add it to cart

Further, the nuance with the delivery address. We either change the delivery address from the very beginning in the eBay account settings, or change the address directly in the payment window (after clicking the Checkout button). I would advise you to change it immediately, additionally giving a day of rest after the change.

Also, there was always a question about eBay sellers - who sells this product, how many feeds, etc.
On the account of feedbacks, the situation is this: personally, I recommend trying sellers with feedback from 350 to 3500. Your practice and experience are also important here, because situations are always different, and a seller with 50k reviews can safely send a pack , or maybe send you with 350 reviews where further away by canceling the order. Personal experience is important here, and no one will share with you their giving sellers, since the giving seller = literally money.

Next, having selected a thing, we always look at the delivery time, method of payment and the number of reviews. I advise you to beat either directly to a buy-in service, or to an intermediary (in order to then legally transport the goods to your country).

1 - delivery time
2 - payment methods
3 - feedback (reviews)

We buy the product either immediately through the "Buy It Now" button, or by adding to the cart with the "Add to cart" button (preferably through the shopping cart with ease, as mentioned earlier). Next, go to the Checkout page, it looks like this:

If the blue "Confirm and pay" is lit, then everything is fine and we are trying to buy (without fail checking before buying if we have changed the delivery address).
And then, after clicking "Confirm and pay", we have two options for the development of events:

But keep in mind - after the parcel is sent and given a track number for tracking the parcel, your hidden purchase will come out from under the Hyde and the owner of the eBay can notice it!

This is where we finished with the stick. In addition to it, there are a lot of interesting and useful things in the logs. As for me, working with bank accounts and draining their balance is one of the most delicious and interesting areas. But all this is already in our training.

So, let's go!

PAYPAL AND GIFTS

PAYPAL AND SHOPS

PP tied to the fuck

• climb the eBay
  • view similar product
  • add it to cart

1 - delivery time
2 - payment methods
3 - feedback (reviews)

Thank you so much!where can i buy paypal logs?

Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
Where can I practice with bank record, since you say it is a delight to drain it.