Ways to annoy the offender

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
hi, maybe you never thought about it, like me. I have never been interested in knowing the ways of sabotaging people, even who did not do me well, maybe I'm kind, or maybe I just don't want to burden myself with revenge. And now I was thinking, it's a great feeling when you punish a dude who fucked you up when buying Wirths in a sump in 2014 (a story with a friend) or a dude who never replaced your invalid BA. There are a bunch of options. But still, I advise you not to spend a lot of time and effort on revenge.

I asked this question to subscribers, while still being an admin on the now deceased cyberlife, and this is what I learned for myself ... (at the end of the advice from me)

For informational purposes only. All this is really cruel, especially the topic with creams to increase pipidrone, you cannot wish the enemy a manager who calls day and night and persuades him to buy an enlarger of pipidrone.
Krch we do not call for anything.

Troll 1
I sign all sorts of spammers who call me in the morning for all sorts of subscriptions on dubious sites. I also made announcements about the sale of phones, cameras, video cards for half the cost on Avito and Yulia. I found an article on how to register an enemy on any gay sites without verifying the number. I found a dating site without verification by cell phone and, on behalf of the enemy, wrote all sorts of unconventional proposals to all AUE guys, while indicating his phone number in a prominent place. They say I heard there are restiki with delivery where payment upon receipt. You can order food through the site with delivery of a large amount from the left phone.

Troll 2
You buy an account with Skype and a balance, you take a deshman tariff - 100 minutes for landlines and mobiles. Next, we call the victim, and at the same time, you can throw, for example, the police, or someone else, into the Skype phone conference. To heighten the effect, you can first warm up the fart of the same police officers, and only then throw your victim into the confu. He works constantly, personally led to a nervous breakdown and to writing statements to the garbage of some offenders.

PROFIT

Troll 3
A little story about how Google helped me punish the scammer. I sold somehow Google play accounts with paid games, I didn't fuck people, but they tried to fuck me, and 1 time it worked out, I won't tell all our correspondence how he did it, this is not the point, digging into his VK page, I climbed through the groups, I found his posts "Buy Google Play Accounts" and then, without thinking twice, I write to him with a fake and pretend to be a moron, they say, I will give an account for verification and write a login and password, and I frantically press F5 on my computer to display his phone, well, then I block the phone, write to him in VK either pay or reset the settings, he did not transfer the money, I cleaned his phone, found out his address and ordered pizza, sushi, etc. for him all day, and at night I gave him a phone call.

Troll 4
On one dark board, I tested one interesting way))
There are sites selling gels and creams to increase pussy
To order, you just need to indicate the number and name.
Managers from those sites for * but your number until you buy this tool) And for a long time :)

Troll 5
A way to annoy: we send the poor fellow 100 rubles from our card to his, after which we write in support and say that the money has been withdrawn from the account, his card will be blocked, after he receives a new procedure, his card will be blocked again. The bank will never be with cooperate with him, will not give a loan and will not issue a card, this will affect his entire banking history, so it is not a fact that other large banks will cooperate with him.

Qiwi blocking.
QIWI ACCOUNT LOCKING METHOD

In order to ban kiwi, we need:

Left wallet with a balance of 10 rubles.

You can buy a wallet wherever the thread is in the internet, or bend to the left SIM card.

We replenish the balance of the wallet by 10 rubles, a little more is possible.

Now we need to send 5 rubles 2 times to the qiwi that we want to block.

We send 5 rubles, write in the note to the payment "SYRIA !!! ISIL !!! MEANS FOR TERRORIZATION" just like that and without parentheses.

And send 2 times with the same note.

PS what's the trick: there is filtering of notes on the kiwi and there is this way they will translate the grandmas, then in 2-3 days your kiwi is blocked and can only be restored through contacting the office (by letter). Where they ask in writing to give a description of the receipt of funds.Perhaps the filtration will be changed a little, something will be removed, something will be added, but the essence remains the same.

Good luck, my friend.
PS about the place, I was probably lay manualchik of remaking SHP in firearms, well, that would be revenge polnoy for guidance only.