Wasted more than 500$ never made profit

Reaction score
I feel you, but this is largely an open forum... no way anyone's gonna drop their methods today, it makes no sense honestly, and the notes I'm dropping aren't my methods either, they're stuff I've found out. And no don't burn cash on carding like you don't have bills to pay, it is frustrating. Are you sure the card shop is brainsclub.cm cos all others are a scam and scam markets are insanely up high in number these days , could link a cysec article that did an analysis on em , but yh on xss.is and reddit briansclub.cm is recommended and registration is 2 USD, if a card shop has high registration fee they've got no cards, or not enough, cos if they've truly hot enough it'll be burning their pockets to sell, have you tried Biden cash, what was your experience cos I found I card that I burnt through a rookie mistake
Hi! I'm new to all of this and would love to see any info you have discovered thus far. Message me or telegram at @upsidedown0904

bqwu

Reaction score
Hey man, I can totally relate! I've spent over 4000 USD in the last 12 months and spend bulk hours cooking it researching and trying to understand what I'm missing. I've had a lot of hit and misses, found that my highest success rates were when I purchased through Google Pay doing click and collect. I've only come across this forum today and so fkn glad I did because I've wasted so much time and money on all the other forums. Literally tested so many websites and found:

briansclub.cm / bclub.cm had most valid cards. I hate the no refund policy and as of recent come across more dead cards especially on cards which have been discounted. It's expensive and so I always go search for other websites but end up coming back here again.
russianmarket.to - i use this quite a bit, reasonable price. information isn't always accurate (like address etc)
madfox.luxe - i use that one too.
bahira.pw - tested it recently. shit shit shit experience. who doesnt refund on a card that's been reported lost/stolen lol.
tox3.in - it's alright. wish i just stuck with briansclub.
authorize.cc - i got good cards here, they just don't update bases often.

I've had fuck all luck with those $1/$2 websites like ccshop and stuff despite buying 100s of cards. I bought 94 the other day and the first valid oen was #87 lol.

I don't have a lot of money to throw at this but I've kept trying hoping I'll figure it out soon so I'm glad I came across this page today!

I use:
922 residential proxies for socks5
anti detect browser i was using adspower but started using dolphin anty.
find that using rdps work better but too expensive to use a fresh rdp each time.

regarding the last comment, i downloaded the SHOP APP (purple app) and add the card onto google wallet/pay (i dont know which is the correct one it confuses me) and have had success using different delivery addy from the billing addy.

good luck :)

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
Hello first of all this forum is the only forum in clearnet which does not post any advertisement & has actually info about carding.Other forums are just filled with advertisements.
It is a free to register forum for everyone so scammers make account to scam people but they get instantly banned by the @admin whenever he comes online.
Shops which you see on forum are actual shops & legit too & forum does not make any money from it.
About outdated methods,forum was down for long time so no one could have posted new methods and the posts of 2021 are still informative & helpful.Obviously everything written wont work but it gives a good idea how you can still card in 2023.Posts about antifraud,cookies,logs etc. they are still relevent & nothing much has changed.
My crab rating in briansclub is 6crabs & i can say that briansclub is not the best shop in market (it was) but in 2023 it is not a good shop & especially for beginners as the CC prices are not cheap & they dont work everytime so it will disappoint you more.Sometimes i spend $100-200 for non refundable dead CCs.
Link of briansclub is briansclub.cm / bclub.cm
Other shop you can try which have US CCs in cheap kfcclub.cm & a good CC shop shalomninja.shop
Can i suck it daddy😘

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
I'm always getting transaction declined. I only get vague answers to my questions and always have questions left answered. All I need is :

1. A list of non-VBV bins that are in states you can find with proxy-seller.com IP adresses
2. An easily cardable website and a method for that site as well as a method to make profit off the card
3. A shop that sells the bins mentionned earlier
4. To understand why the fuck is it that my cards ALWAYS get declined ? I tried on a website to book flights with a proxy, same timezone on my PC, cleaned cookies, typed everything by hand and even had a non-vbv bin. I know the card is not the problem. I bought more than 15 cards and the transactions ALWAYS get declined, no matter the site.

I'm starting to think that it's literally impossible in 2023 to card unless the victim is fucking retarded. I guess you could use an OTP bot to trick them into giving you the OTP but I'm sure nobody is gonna fall for that. People on here claim that you can just use socks 5 to do the transaction but I'm pretty sure that if you're using an IP adress or computer that are different from what the victim usually shop on then it automatically triggers OTP, even if you used a BIN that is rumored to be non-VBV.

I don't get it. Carding used to be WAY EASIER. More than 3 years ago all I had to do was get a card from fe-shop and I could literally make order go through on Ebay using Tor. Did cybersecurity increase that much ?

I understand that I have to make my own research and that I have to figure some things my own but I'm down 500$ and it's sad because I know there are a lot of people out there making bank out of this and they could help me tremendously if they just spent 10 minutes answering my questions precisely, but I'm always met with enigmatic answers or outdated information.

You probably don't owe me anything and it's foolish of me to expect altruism in an environment where we literally fuck over innocent people for monetary gain, but all I'm asking for is the last tips necessary for me to finally be a successful carder. I've progressed so much and learned so much. Not too along ago I managed to make an order but it got cancelled. It was this close. I do everything according to the book and my transactions ALWAYS get refused.
Chill out bro try changing ur user agent and data connection!

ineedbins

Carder
Reaction score
I'm always getting transaction declined. I only get vague answers to my questions and always have questions left answered. All I need is :

1. A list of non-VBV bins that are in states you can find with proxy-seller.com IP adresses
2. An easily cardable website and a method for that site as well as a method to make profit off the card
3. A shop that sells the bins mentionned earlier
4. To understand why the fuck is it that my cards ALWAYS get declined ? I tried on a website to book flights with a proxy, same timezone on my PC, cleaned cookies, typed everything by hand and even had a non-vbv bin. I know the card is not the problem. I bought more than 15 cards and the transactions ALWAYS get declined, no matter the site.

I'm starting to think that it's literally impossible in 2023 to card unless the victim is fucking retarded. I guess you could use an OTP bot to trick them into giving you the OTP but I'm sure nobody is gonna fall for that. People on here claim that you can just use socks 5 to do the transaction but I'm pretty sure that if you're using an IP adress or computer that are different from what the victim usually shop on then it automatically triggers OTP, even if you used a BIN that is rumored to be non-VBV.

I don't get it. Carding used to be WAY EASIER. More than 3 years ago all I had to do was get a card from fe-shop and I could literally make order go through on Ebay using Tor. Did cybersecurity increase that much ?

I understand that I have to make my own research and that I have to figure some things my own but I'm down 500$ and it's sad because I know there are a lot of people out there making bank out of this and they could help me tremendously if they just spent 10 minutes answering my questions precisely, but I'm always met with enigmatic answers or outdated information.

You probably don't owe me anything and it's foolish of me to expect altruism in an environment where we literally fuck over innocent people for monetary gain, but all I'm asking for is the last tips necessary for me to finally be a successful carder. I've progressed so much and learned so much. Not too along ago I managed to make an order but it got cancelled. It was this close. I do everything according to the book and my transactions ALWAYS get refused.
And trust me it is still possible in 2023 i just did it today