VIP member

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
I want to be a VIP member, please help me and add me to the hidden category

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
It is very easy to become honorary members and get access to the VIP section.
To do this, we register on closed carding forums and telegram channels.
We copy interesting and useful information to our forum. Before posting, check if there is information on the Internet using a search engine.
Get access to the VIP section for free and get acquainted with more than 1000 unique schemes of work, non-vbv bins 2021, software and other useful information.

Bannyblanco

Professional
Reaction score
It is very easy to become honorary members and get access to the VIP section.
To do this, we register on closed carding forums and telegram channels.
We copy interesting and useful information to our forum. Before posting, check if there is information on the Internet using a search engine.
Get access to the VIP section for free and get acquainted with more than 1000 unique schemes of work, non-vbv bins 2021, software and other useful information.
Yes of course working on this forum is very enjoyable for me and I will do so I try to share my knowledge and find interesting topics for the forum

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
By sharing your knowledge, you will help the forum to develop, moreover, you yourself will learn various methods and ways for general development. There are more than 100 carding forums on the internet (many of them work in the TOP network) and more than 1000 telegram channels.
95% of which are outright fraud and deception, but there you can also find a lot of useful information with which you can share. The sooner you earn a reputation, the faster you will get access and be able to familiarize yourself with private materials.
Also, from the private section, people receive free registration without guarantors on the private legendary CSU forum, which has been operating since 2005 (the best at the moment). There are just a bunch of professional carders and super methods and proven services for work that you will not find in the public.

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Hello, is being a member for 3 month part of the criteria or can it be excluded?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Detailed criteria for accessing the VIP section are written in this thread:

If you have a registration on the CSU forums (even added to Wikipedia as the best forum), Maza or Vendorsname, then you get access immediately without criteria and checks.

If you want to get access earlier and not wait 3 months, then just post useful topics and will be added ahead of time.

Information from the private section cannot be disseminated.