Valid and live cc for sale

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Guys i have valid cc's for sale. Cant guarantee balance on any of them but i can guarantee their validity. Will make sure card is live and show you proof before sending to u so u will always get live cards from me.
Prices:
$20 for classic cards
$25 for business cards

Kindly dm here or tele @Thegentleman007 if you need my service. Thank you!

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Valid cc's still available.

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Guys bins dont determine balance on cards. Cc vendors cant tell balance on cards unlike banklog sellers

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
I am not responsible for cards that requests otp. Carders should know their non/auto vbv bins

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Screenshot_20240325-160645_Chrome.jpg

With the right skill and materials your order should be confirmed

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Attention. Be careful. This seller is unknown to anyone. He has not been tested and does not have a positive reputation.
It is not known on any carding forum and has no positive reviews.
Most likely he will deceive you and take your money. His cards are invalid and he will not give you a replacement.

Be vigilant and careful. Buy CC from other sellers and other trusted stores. Avoid him.

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
S
Attention. Be careful. This seller is unknown to anyone. He has not been tested and does not have a positive reputation.
It is not known on any carding forum and has no positive reviews.
Most likely he will deceive you and take your money. His cards are invalid and he will not give you a replacement.

Be vigilant and careful. Buy CC from other sellers and other trusted stores. Avoid him.
Show us proof and admin will deal with it. I see u just copy and paste this. Just show proof of me having invalid cards or me selling u invalid cards

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Add a link to at least one positive review, which says that the customer bought valid cards. There are no such reviews, you are simply deceiving people. You don’t sell on any forum and decided to deceive clients on
that forum. But you won’t be able to confuse us and fool us. You are a stupid and dishonest person. You’ve already created more than one topic in which you offer CC, but it’s all a lie and deception. Stop selling invalids and leave this forum. I won't let you cheat here. Don’t write nonsense - you don’t have and never will have any valid cards.

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
U could atleast show us proof.and i never said i sold on other forums. This forum is the only forum i follow. I have reasons

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
U got no proof and if i hv scammed or ripped someone he/she can back u up. Until then get your colorful a** outta ma thread.

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
You were asked to add links to other forums where you have been tested and verified. You refused and couldn't do it. This is proof that you are a deceiver and cheated. On other forums you traded under other nicknames and also deceived people, but all your accounts have already been blocked. You should be blocked on this forum too. You have many nicknames, but we will identify you and identify you so as not to allow you to deceive people.

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Nobody asked me to add any link?
U are just stupid and talking nonsense. Just provide a proof that i got u invalid cc

Daprofessor

Carder
Reaction score
Gentleman?? You can also prove yourself without someone else endorsing you so then prof yourself to the house that you legit. If you got demos post at least could build a reputation if it hits

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Gentleman?? You can also prove yourself without someone else endorsing you so then prof yourself to the house that you legit. If you got demos post at least could build a reputation if it hits
Post to who? Him?

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
To prove myself i have posted successful transactions made this year

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Moreover i posted this thread on unverified advertisements section so i dont know his problem