Traffic arbitration. The basics.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
I have prepared a series of articles that have one main task in mind:

Explain in simple and understandable language how a novice can start earning at least the average salary in the all world in this niche on traffic arbitration.

The material is quite voluminous, it is definitely not possible to put it in one article. Therefore, I divided all the content into several articles, which are divided by topic. Speaking of topics. Below is a table of contents of what awaits you.

1. INTRODUCTION TO TRAFFIC ARBITRATION. Introductory information that will serve as basic knowledge for beginners, and excellent repetition for experienced arbitrageurs.
  2. WHAT SHOULD I SEND TRAFFIC TO? The main directions that exist in arbitration today. We will only talk about what niches you should pay attention to, and where you really have money.
  3. CHOOSE AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND CONNECT TO OFFERS TO WORK WITH. I'll show you how and where to find affiliate programs to work on live, literally on my fingers. I will also analyze how to choose offers and how to connect to them.
  4. PAID TRAFFIC. ADVERTISING FOR MONEY. In this Chapter, we'll talk about what types of paid advertising are most effective today, and how to set up ads for money. No extra water, just a concentrate of useful information.
  5. FREE TRAFFIC. DOES IT EXIST? It definitely exists, but few people know how to work with it correctly. I will tell you my experience in this area and share useful tips for working with you.
  6. GRAY TRAFFIC ARBITRAGE. This is my main activity, and I just have to share with you information about how to make money on traffic arbitration, slightly violating the rules of affiliate programs. This allows me to earn much more, at a lower cost. I think you will be interested to learn from my experience.
And so, we are starting an introduction to traffic arbitrage.

What is traffic arbitration and network CPA?
Since the INTRODUCTION is aimed mainly at beginners, let's first understand the terms that we need to know at the beginning of the work.

And-so. Below is a list of the most basic terms that you should know and understand what applies to what.

Webmaster / ADVERT - a person who earns money on traffic arbitration through affiliate programs/CPA networks. Such people are also called arbitrageurs. This is you and me.

An offer is an offer from an advertiser. The same product or service that the webmaster/arbitrageur receives money for selling. Offers can be completely different. Both physical products (weight loss gels, watches, clothing) and attracting players to online games, where the webmaster receives a payout for each player brought in.

Landing page - a landing page / website designed in a special way to hold the user's attention and incline them to a targeted action. Such pages are created according to certain algorithms of human psychology, so that a person does not leave the site without making a purchase.

Lead - the person who performed the target action. For example, if we work with Bank cards, then our task is to make sure that a person orders a card using our link. After he gets the card in his hands, it turns into a lead FOR us, and we get a cash payment for it.

Hold - the period of time that affiliate programs delay payment to webmasters. This is a necessary measure that is used to check the quality of traffic from webmasters. No affiliate program will (almost) immediately pay for the target action. They need to check the quality of sales that you have made for the offer. If there are no sales, but only requests, then you will not receive payments. The hold usually lasts from 7 to 30 days, depending on the selected offer.

Conversion rate / CR - the number of leads divided by the total attracted traffic. For example, you listed 100 people using your link to order a debit card, but only 10 people placed the order. Accordingly, the conversion rate is 10%.

Basically, these are the most basic and basic terms that you need to learn. They will be constantly used in future work. Now, let's look at what traffic arbitration and CPA networks in General are.

Traffic arbitrage is the purchase of Internet traffic for subsequent resale to the advertiser. And, accordingly, the difference between buying and selling will be our profit.

But before buying traffic, we need to decide where and to which offer we will send it. Partner programs/CPA networks will help us do this. What is it?

CPA network/An affiliate program is a platform that combines advertisers and webmasters. You and I act as webmasters, and our task is to attract customers to various products. This allows the advertiser not to invest money in advertising, but simply to pay webmasters sales deductions. Each side wins here.

What are advertisers?
Completely different. In our time, there are a lot of them. It can be a simple guy, who bought goods in China, and wants to sell it more expensive. Or it can be large banks that need customers. Everyone needs traffic. After all, traffic is the oil of the 21st century.

Now let's look at the example on our fingers.

The essence of a webmaster's job is to buy traffic cheaper and sell it more expensive. For example, we joined the bank debit card offer. For each issued card, we are paid $ 20 by the cpa network. We spent $ 50 on advertising and got 10 leads in this way. 10 times $ 20 makes $ 200. Thus, our net profit is $ 150.

First steps in traffic arbitration.
Where does the path of any arbitrageur start?

Step 1. We select the most suitable cpa network and go through registration. When choosing, the first step is to take into account which offers we are going to send traffic to. As a rule, cpa networks are divided into categories.

Step 2. Choosing an offer to work with. Let's look at the criteria for choosing them.
  1. Easy offer for your leads. Without unnecessary actions. For example, just order a card, or just register in the game. Well, you know. The simpler the offer, the more profitable it is.
  2. Be sure to pay attention to the rating of offers. The higher it is, the better it is.
  3. Hold duration. The smaller it is, the faster we will get our earned money.
  4. Get acquainted with the requirements of advertisers for the offer. If you are found to have violated the rules of the offer, you may be deprived of payments, and this, you know, is not very pleasant.
  5. Evaluate the landing page that the advertiser offers. If you like it yourself, then you can safely start working.
Step 3. We attract traffic. This is the most interesting stage in traffic arbitration. We can attract both free and paid traffic. But we'll talk about traffic in more detail in the following articles.

By the way, the next chapter is tomorrow. So don't get lost and stay in touch. Better yet, turn on notifications from the forum if they are disabled for some reason.