Tool to track someones online activity

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
I use to use a program a few years ago that I received from a security IRC channel where you basically type in someones email address or first and last name...phone number etc. and it basically searches the web and maps out that persons online activity such as all forums they've registered at, alternate email address, websites they've visited, phone numbers, address, programs they've downloaded, usernames and alternate usernames etc and it basically maps out all of this activity in a visual interface.

Literally, it's like a spider web of information and you can just click and get more detailed information.

Does anyone know the program I'm talking about? It's SORT of like Net Detective...except it's free and not very widely known and probably works a lot better. Pretty sure even LE might use this program.

Anyone know what I'm talking about or can tell me the name of it?

It was in BETA stage when I used it

kalashcc

VIP member
Reaction score
hmz, interesting post.. If you would said that you just know that it exists but never used it I would say that you are talking crap :) I'll do a small research on it.

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
It's a gold mine. I'm trying to find it for the last few days but haven't had any luck

Arkos

Carder
Reaction score
Sounds like Maltego.
Code:
http://www.paterva.com/web4/index.php/maltego