Thoughts and help for carding Amazon goods

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have decided to try card Amazon good via shipping goods to public postboxes around my city and need some advice on how to get a successful purchase. Below I will write my plan on how I plan on doing this and i would appreciate if any professionals to let me know if this plan has a decent chance of working or not.

1. Find a good BIN that I want from my supplier, hopefully get a non vbv for amazon
2. Buy the CC
3. Go on my Laptop and change MAC address
4. Go to my anti-detect browser setup a new browser profile with a Residential IP of where the card holder lives on CC, I head I have to be close to the CC holder like 100KM but how can I do that even with city level targeting you wouldnt get that close i think at least.
5. Check my IP Fraud rate to see how well my proxy is making me look like a real user
6. Buy an aged Amazon account that was created between 2013-2017 with 2+ order purchase history
7. Go in the bowser and serach up "iPhone" and browse different websites look at chargers, cases and just iPhone related stuff for 20mins then search up amazon
8. Browse amazon for iPhone related stuff read reviews, basically act like a real user for another 20mins
9. Close my laptop and do something else for 30mins and then come back to act as if i made my decision or whatnot
10. I will then go into the accounts setting and change/add billing address of cc holder and shipping address to mine
11. Once warmed up I would add a iPhone case and magnetic holder or something that are around £10 each to that cart and then add the iPhone to the cart also
12. I would then go to make the purchase apply for amazon prime shipping with my order and manually enter all card details, I would be using a UK or US card idk which one would best as im delivering to the UK so maybe UK card would be better but then the best BINS i know are USA.

I know that maybe using an RDP could be useful but if someone could explain why and also would i use an RDP in the CC holders area or just any RDP area then use a proxy to act as if I am the CC holder, does the RDP add a huge difference in whether i will have a successful transaction or not. ALSO is there any way i can check the balance of a card because if i do all this and there isnt enough money then that'll be a big waste of time.

**NOTE**: I am willing to deliver all my carded products to anyone that can help me get this plan to work and split the profits. I am a friendly and trustworthy perosn but you can only know that from working with me. DM me or leave a comment if interested!

Any advice to further make this plan more likely to success would be appreciated!

Many thanks,
Cander :)

Chase_Morgan

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I have decided to try card Amazon good via shipping goods to public postboxes around my city and need some advice on how to get a successful purchase. Below I will write my plan on how I plan on doing this and i would appreciate if any professionals to let me know if this plan has a decent chance of working or not.

1. Find a good BIN that I want from my supplier, hopefully get a non vbv for amazon
2. Buy the CC
4. Go to my anti-detect browser setup a new browser profile with a Residential IP of where the card holder lives on CC, I head I have to be close to the CC holder like 100KM but how can I do that even with city level targeting you wouldnt get that close i think at least.
5. Check my IP Fraud rate to see how well my proxy is making me look like a real user
6. Buy an aged Amazon account that was created between 2013-2017 with 2+ order purchase history
7. Go in the bowser and serach up "iPhone" and browse different websites look at chargers, cases and just iPhone related stuff for 20mins then search up amazon
8. Browse amazon for iPhone related stuff read reviews, basically act like a real user for another 20mins
9. Close my laptop and do something else for 30mins and then come back to act as if i made my decision or whatnot
10. I will then go into the accounts setting and change/add billing address of cc holder and shipping address to mine
11. Once warmed up I would add a iPhone case and magnetic holder or something that are around £10 each to that cart and then add the iPhone to the cart also
12. I would then go to make the purchase apply for amazon prime shipping with my order and manually enter all card details, I would be using a UK or US card idk which one would best as im delivering to the UK so maybe UK card would be better but then the best BINS i know are USA.

I know that maybe using an RDP could be useful but if someone could explain why and also would i use an RDP in the CC holders area or just any RDP area then use a proxy to act as if I am the CC holder, does the RDP add a huge difference in whether i will have a successful transaction or not. ALSO is there any way i can check the balance of a card because if i do all this and there isnt enough money then that'll be a big waste of time.

**NOTE**: I am willing to deliver all my carded products to anyone that can help me get this plan to work and split the profits. I am a friendly and trustworthy perosn but you can only know that from working with me. DM me or leave a comment if interested!

Any advice to further make this plan more likely to success would be appreciated!

Many thanks,
Если ты думаешь, что rdp/hvnc решит твою проблему на 100% то ничего не получится. Именно в амазон я для себя проверил это.
Будешь ты работать с лога или будешь работать с hrdp - единственное отличие это ip адрес владельца.

Но если будешь с сс работать очень влияет твой браузер. Куки в нем. Сама сессия. Прокси. Твой план с СС должен работать. Пробуй.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Если ты думаешь, что rdp/hvnc решит твою проблему на 100% то ничего не получится. Именно в амазон я для себя проверил это.
Будешь ты работать с лога или будешь работать с hrdp - единственное отличие это ip адрес владельца.

Но если будешь с сс работать очень влияет твой браузер. Куки в нем. Сама сессия. Прокси. Твой план с СС должен работать. Пробуй.
Appreciate the reply and for the RDP i was asking if it worth using it or if i could just leave it out and continue with the way I am doing and as for the IP address I have city level targeting so I am hoping that I will be close enough. Also one part of your reply translated to "Will you work with the log or will you work with hrdp" and I dont know what both of those mean/refer to but yes I will have to try this to see if it works I just wanted to get some advice before trying it and wasting my time if there is maybe something obvious I am missing that would gurantee it not to work.

Chase_Morgan

Reaction score
Ценю ответ, и для RDP я спрашивал, стоит ли его использовать или я могу просто оставить его и продолжить то, что я делаю, а что касается IP-адреса, у меня есть таргетинг на уровне города, поэтому я надеюсь, что я буду достаточно близко. Также одна часть вашего ответа переведена на «Будете ли вы работать с журналом или будете ли вы работать с hrdp», и я не знаю, что оба они означают / относятся к этому, но да, мне придется попробовать это, чтобы увидеть, работает ли это, я просто хотел получить несколько советов, прежде чем пытаться и тратить свое время, если, возможно, есть что-то очевидное, что я упускаю, что гарантировало бы, что это не сработает.
Бро, гарантированно ничего не сработает это я тебе сразу говорю. Много попыток и тогда можно будет понять работает или не работает твой план.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Бро, гарантированно ничего не сработает это я тебе сразу говорю. Много попыток и тогда можно будет понять работает или не работает твой план.
True, just making sure that I don't waste time if i am doing something obviously wrong, because this whole process is quite painful just to ruin it by not doing or doing something that i shouldn't.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.

It is not necessary to buy an outdated Amazon record, because when you change the shipping address, this may cause antifraud suspicions.

It is enough to make a self-registration, that is, register a fresh account yourself and let it lie for 2-3 days (the longer, the better).

There are no fools in the security service of a company of this level. The guys there are well aware that modern hackers have a bunch of tools for implementing various kinds of substitutions, so attention will be focused on something else. It is very important for Amazon to have a good warm-up from a clean IP address, which would not shine in the blacklists. I say this to the fact that it is desirable to have a proxy as clean as possible, especially at the initial stage of your career. Choose an address without blacklists, so that later you don’t complain about the cancellation and blocking of accounts.

If you work with the purchased Amazon account, then the shop has an intuitive interface, and you don’t read Raccoon’s channel for a stupid time, so we’ll do without parsing the interface. Poke yourself, study, it will only be useful. I mentioned earlier that Amazon antifraud is very good, so you need to carefully warm up your account. To get started, try to go to Orders, look at the activity of cardholder.

Perhaps there will be orders that are in transit, perhaps there will be orders that have not even been sent yet. There are orders for which a refund is issued. This shows that the account is alive. Sometimes there are a lot of orders, sometimes there are few, of course, the more the better, as this confirms the client’s solvency, however, in this case, it is possible that cardholder often logs into the account himself, or has push notifications in the Amazon mobile application on his phone. In short, the number of orders is not an indicator. The main thing is that they are.

If you were not allowed into orders without entering a password, antifraud has not yet accepted you as one of its own, this is bad. It is advisable to ensure that you are allowed into cardholder orders simply by the cookies that you have already worked up (that's why you need a warm-up in a couple of days).

So, be sure to go to the products that cardholder bought, see similar products from those offered, walk through the pages that Amazon offers. Don't jump right into interesting items. Look at the slag that cardholder took for himself, compare prices, and, if possible, smoothly move on to the categories that interest you.

For example, if cardholder used to order photographic equipment, it would be reasonable to look at the camera, if the components are for the PC, then, respectively, them. Most importantly, take your time, take your time.

An ideal warm-up is when you log into your account for several days from one IP. And you are engaged in comparing products, finding the most suitable one for you. Therefore, when working with Amazon, it is wise to use SSH. Because proxies often die, although you can also work with them quite successfully.

In Amazon, you can place an order from any dirty IP without money on the card, it goes into processing after placing the order. It is at this moment that most of its anti-fraud algorithms begin to work. In short, a warrant is not a measure of success. And orders that come under suspicion, Amazon not only cancels, but blocks such accounts and all payment information is deleted from them.

Therefore, it is extremely important to imitate the behavior of a real American, you can add products to the Wish List or Shopping List. Leave reviews for goods purchased by the holder, which also reduces fraud points and improves your reputation.

When the order enters the final stage, Amazon will try to deduct the amount for which the order was made from cardholder from the card. If the payment is successful, you will simply receive a notification that your order has been shipped.
If there is not enough money on the card, or the card is already closed, blocked, or something else, you will see the error shown in the screenshot below. The error both comes to the mail and is displayed in the Amazon account.

So, the procedure for working with Amazon:
Login to your account and filter your email.
Gray account - the longer the better. IMPORTANT!
Pay, write down the shipping address, order number, seller's name.
Catch the track, preferably through the mail. Don't disturb the antifraud system once again.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Hello.

It is not necessary to buy an outdated Amazon record, because when you change the shipping address, this may cause antifraud suspicions.

It is enough to make a self-registration, that is, register a fresh account yourself and let it lie for 2-3 days (the longer, the better).

There are no fools in the security service of a company of this level. The guys there are well aware that modern hackers have a bunch of tools for implementing various kinds of substitutions, so attention will be focused on something else. It is very important for Amazon to have a good warm-up from a clean IP address, which would not shine in the blacklists. I say this to the fact that it is desirable to have a proxy as clean as possible, especially at the initial stage of your career. Choose an address without blacklists, so that later you don’t complain about the cancellation and blocking of accounts.

If you work with the purchased Amazon account, then the shop has an intuitive interface, and you don’t read Raccoon’s channel for a stupid time, so we’ll do without parsing the interface. Poke yourself, study, it will only be useful. I mentioned earlier that Amazon antifraud is very good, so you need to carefully warm up your account. To get started, try to go to Orders, look at the activity of cardholder.

Perhaps there will be orders that are in transit, perhaps there will be orders that have not even been sent yet. There are orders for which a refund is issued. This shows that the account is alive. Sometimes there are a lot of orders, sometimes there are few, of course, the more the better, as this confirms the client’s solvency, however, in this case, it is possible that cardholder often logs into the account himself, or has push notifications in the Amazon mobile application on his phone. In short, the number of orders is not an indicator. The main thing is that they are.

If you were not allowed into orders without entering a password, antifraud has not yet accepted you as one of its own, this is bad. It is advisable to ensure that you are allowed into cardholder orders simply by the cookies that you have already worked up (that's why you need a warm-up in a couple of days).

So, be sure to go to the products that cardholder bought, see similar products from those offered, walk through the pages that Amazon offers. Don't jump right into interesting items. Look at the slag that cardholder took for himself, compare prices, and, if possible, smoothly move on to the categories that interest you.

For example, if cardholder used to order photographic equipment, it would be reasonable to look at the camera, if the components are for the PC, then, respectively, them. Most importantly, take your time, take your time.

An ideal warm-up is when you log into your account for several days from one IP. And you are engaged in comparing products, finding the most suitable one for you. Therefore, when working with Amazon, it is wise to use SSH. Because proxies often die, although you can also work with them quite successfully.

In Amazon, you can place an order from any dirty IP without money on the card, it goes into processing after placing the order. It is at this moment that most of its anti-fraud algorithms begin to work. In short, a warrant is not a measure of success. And orders that come under suspicion, Amazon not only cancels, but blocks such accounts and all payment information is deleted from them.

Therefore, it is extremely important to imitate the behavior of a real American, you can add products to the Wish List or Shopping List. Leave reviews for goods purchased by the holder, which also reduces fraud points and improves your reputation.

When the order enters the final stage, Amazon will try to deduct the amount for which the order was made from cardholder from the card. If the payment is successful, you will simply receive a notification that your order has been shipped.
If there is not enough money on the card, or the card is already closed, blocked, or something else, you will see the error shown in the screenshot below. The error both comes to the mail and is displayed in the Amazon account.

So, the procedure for working with Amazon:
Login to your account and filter your email.
Gray account - the longer the better. IMPORTANT!
Pay, write down the shipping address, order number, seller's name.
Catch the track, preferably through the mail. Don't disturb the antifraud system once again.
Thank you very much for the advice and reply, I will put all this into my plan thank you!

gaudeamus

Reaction score
for public postboxes you can receive just parcels around 200-300 $max
it s not important to buy agged amazon account because when you change adress red flaged will be activated.just self register account for you .
tips :don t buy with amazon prime and first order need to be under 50$
don t use one free anti-detect
if you use amazon uk you need use uk cards.
from where you buy socks?

putaprata

Reaction score
Hi, I posted a similar thread a few minutes ago. In case you want to check it out. I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm dedicating myself a lot to learn. Let's go together!

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Hi, I posted a similar thread a few minutes ago. In case you want to check it out. I still don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I'm dedicating myself a lot to learn. Let's go together!
I'll take a look and maybe I can give some insight but I am also new to this but doing everything I can to learn. I am down to share ideas together and hopefully get some successful runs.

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
for public postboxes you can receive just parcels around 200-300 $max
it s not important to buy agged amazon account because when you change adress red flaged will be activated.just self register account for you .
tips :don t buy with amazon prime and first order need to be under 50$
don t use one free anti-detect
if you use amazon uk you need use uk cards.
from where you buy socks?
appreciate the reply and the socks I use hydraproxy as it accepts BTC.

Flybee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@flybee830
Hi all,

2. Buy the CC

Many thanks,
Carding is simple..i think the only challange in carding is finding the right cc and right ip..and just know the fraud risk factor merchants look out for and just avoid them...

Cander

Carder
Reaction score
Carding is simple..i think the only challange in carding is finding the right cc and right ip..and just know the fraud risk factor merchants look out for and just avoid them...
This is a great reply, I appreciate those words 'right cc and right ip' as when i started out people with methods would just say buy cc, get socks5 and buy item which sounded easy enough till ur cc gets blocked, rejected and whatnot and this can also be sue to IP.