The whole truth about covid!

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
The story of one patient
About a year ago, one of my acquaintances did not mind getting sick with coronavirus. His naive delusions in the absence of dangers for the lives of young people were pretty much seasoned with the cheerful stories of friends who had recovered from illness, who got off with a slight cold. How wrong he was. Most likely, it was just frivolity and not enough frequent hand washing that ultimately led to his natural infection. So, a couple of months ago, a friend was diagnosed with a coronavirus. I do not know what this is connected with, the specifics of the organism, or a mutated strain of the virus itself, but his experience of the disease was very painful and no less prolonged. It all started in the classics. Mild fever, sore throat. At first glance - an easy form, and he felt great. But on the 3rd day of illness, terrible things began to happen to him. Trying to sleep at night, the comrade noticed that something was wrong with him. He got out of bed and realized that he was losing consciousness. Buzz in the ears, darkening in the eyes, legs do not hold. Of course, he immediately thought he was going to die. But still he stayed on his feet. Raised low blood pressure with sugar tea and somehow managed to fall asleep. In the morning, an acquaintance was literally smeared - the most severe phase of the disease began. In a nutshell - you cannot do anything and lie dumbly. I don't even want to look at the smartphone screen, and the temperature goes off scale. Feels like your brain is melting. Thoughts are intertwined and you cannot formulate anything, delusional, unrelated ideas appear. Then everything calmed down and real mind games began. His health became much better, but an incomprehensible chest discomfort appeared. The obvious onset of pneumonia, which is probably the most unpleasant sensation from covid. You seem to be breathing, but at the same time you understand that you are half full of strength. This is aggravated by anxiety and panic measurements of blood oxygen levels every 15 minutes. The most unpleasant thing is that from all this discomfort you fall into a state of permanent anxiety, an obsessive fear of death appears and you cannot sleep normally. Pneumonia has passed - we meet a new misfortune! Sharp chest pains. After such a call on another sleepless night, he rushed into the cardiologist's office with his feet. Total - a heart like a bull, no violations were found. As it turned out, the friend started intercostal neuralgia. It hurts clearly in the same place where the heart should be and terribly interferes with sleep. The worst thing is that she accompanies him to this day.

fc5c269-header-image.png

Postcovid Syndrome
My acquaintance once again pulled out a "lucky" ticket and was among those 20% of people to whom the disease became attached an order of magnitude longer than the promised two weeks. So, what exactly is this postcovid syndrome? Roughly speaking, this is when the symptoms of the disease last more than 12 weeks. At the same time, the disease in you, as it were, is no longer there, and antibodies have long been developed. These are muscle spasms, and that very heavy breathing, and digestive problems and a bunch of other things, you can read the full list yourself on the Internet, and I will tell you which of these symptoms have remained with him to this day. First of all, the coronavirus hit his psyche in the most serious way. He seems to be breathing normally, but psychosomatics does not leave. Comrade still, every night, looks at his breathing and is paranoid about the fact that he is breathing badly. Let's go further. As for neuralgia, everything seems to be clear, she is not going to disappear. On the assurance of a friend, chest pains are still weakened, but very successfully manifested before bedtime. As for the taste and smell, they disappeared, but after a week they returned successfully.

But literally this month, his perception of smells flew to hell. Now he constantly tastes strange after eating. The comrade perfectly feels the tastes - salty, sweet, but the strange smell is annoying. It does not work on all food, but for example on meat, coffee and a whole bunch of other things. It looks like a rotten chicken roll and freezes terribly. Something I can't quite imagine such a smell, but it feels disgusting. He is not sure if the covid is related to this, but for six months, he did not have any other health problems. What is all this shit about? Basically, all the consequences of postcovid are due to a violation of the nervous system. The virus is so powerful that it disrupted the functioning of the olfactory nerve, which is responsible for smell, and a bunch of other nerves. There is an imbalance of the two nerve systems - the parasympathetic and the sympathetic, which is why sleep problems, anxiety, tachycardia, and fear of death arise. The worst thing is that there is no way to cure postcovid syndrome. It can only be endured, and it is not clear how long it will take to suffer.

0a4a6e9-607d4c1-covid-19-test1.jpg

Outcome
I am very afraid of this disease and do not want to go through what my good friend recently suffered. I will not urge you to wear masks and wash your hands, decide for yourself. I just wanted to share an interesting and alternative experience. Although the crown does not kill young people, it leaves a huge imprint on the nervous system. His case is to prove to you. Now I am trying to heal my comrade with meditation. Let me know if it works. That's all for me, write about your experience of fighting the crown, and especially those who have become victims of the post-coccygeal symptom.