The best and simplest carding method - ordering goods by phone to the store

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello dear gentlemen carders. Today I will share with you the best and simplest carding method - ordering expensive liquid goods through a call to an online store and placing an order with delivery of goods to a drop through a manager.

As you know, in 80% of all online stores, you can easily arrange payment and delivery of goods through a call to the manager.

The scheme looks like this:
1. Prepare a list of online stores for the required country. I think you won't have any problems with this. Search engines and directories to help.
2. We write to the online support chat of the store or by e-mail and clarify the possibility of ordering goods by phone, motives can be different - from problems with connecting to the Internet to distrust of the online payment system. You can think of any reason why you do not want to place an order online. 90% of managers will not even ask questions and clarify this circumstance, but will simply immediately inform whether there is such an opportunity or not. In some stores, this option is immediately indicated on the site, but it is best to first clarify in order to be 100% sure of this method.
3. Prepare a list of stores with phone numbers in a separate table to optimize time.
4. We prepare the positions of the desired product with prices and delivery method in a separate table.
5. We proceed to the implementation of the method.

Requirements for the method:
1. Valid CC, preferably with a large balance, which can be selected by the bins of certain types of cards, such as "gold", "platinum", "corporate", "infinity", "corporate" and the like.
We find verified legit CC stores in this section:
2. The address of the drop, to which we will arrange and send the ordered goods.
We find verified drop services for get stuff in this section:
We find verified buyers of goods in this section:
3. (The most important and basic point) A quality dialer (call service, dial-up service), preferably with knowledge of social engineering methods and the gift of persuasion. Almost all dialers who have been in the subject for a long time have the necessary skills.
Verified call services can be found in this section:
ttps://carder.market/forums/hosting-spam-call-services.9/
You can, of course, call yourself, but why should we do this when you can entrust the matter to real professionals with extensive work experience.
4. Messenger for communication with drop service (or buyers) and dialers (call service). I advise you to use Jabber + OTR, or Telegram as a last resort.
5. A wallet in cryptocurrency to receive payment for goods from a drop service or a buy-in.

The advantages of the scheme:
- There is no need to configure the system for the cardholder's address to bypass the antifraud system
- There is no need to use antidetects, virtual machines, other spoofers and anonymizers
- There are no costs for material for anonymity and compliance with the cardholder - vpn does not keep logs, socks, proxies, RDPs, tunnels
- Complete anonymity and security on your part. You do not burn in any way (except for communicating in a messenger with a dialer and a stingy)
- No need to register and warm up accounts in shops, earn cookies and similar movements.
- 100% successful ordering if the card was valid with sufficient balance
- Clarification of the possibility of ordering delivery directly to the drop address, there is no need to carry out the "pickup" or "rerout" method.
- Saving time, nerves, effort and money
- Full automation of work. You only need to throw off the card details and new stores to the dialer (dial-up service) + interact with the drop service or avarice to track the parcels and receive the payment of the agreed percentage in the cryptocurrency.
You just need access to the CC store to purchase valid material, access to a cryptocurrency wallet to pay for dialer services and receive payments from drop organizers, and time to communicate in the messenger with dialers and buyers.

Data that must be communicated to the dialer for payment and ordering:
- Full card details (name and surname of the cardholder, cvv code, billing address, phone number and card expiration date). These data will be immediately known to you and provided when purchasing a card in a CC shop. You can immediately check its automatic checker at the CC shop to make sure it is valid.
- A link to the store and the phone number you need to call to place an order
- Name, quantity and price of goods
- Delivery address of the drop to which the pack will be sent
- Preferred delivery method for the goods. Pre-study on the store's website what courier services it sends stuff.
Note: The phone number is best given by the dealer.
It is best to indicate the name and surname of the cardholder himself as the recipient of the parcel, because trained drops easily receive parcels for absolutely any name and for them it is quite a familiar phenomenon and in detail, so you can absolutely not worry about this

Minimum investment required:
- 5-15 $ average cost of 1 card from private sellers and CC stores
- 5-10 $ the cost of 1 successful call at a dial-up service. The most wonderful thing is that dialers do not take payment if they could not get through to the store or got on the answering machine, since the service was not provided. Good dialers do not require payment for an unsuccessful order.
That is, in order to start working according to this method, you must have an initial investment of $ 20-25.
I never want money for a good and high-quality call and always give bonuses to dialers after receiving a payment from the buyer.

Disadvantages and circumstances of the method:
- The card data gets to the dialer and he can use them at his discretion and his orders. In practice, I have not observed cases of ratism, but theoretically this is possible.
- For online stores with a connected transaction protection system using 3-D Secure technology, you must use cards with non vbv or non mscs bins.
This circumstance must be immediately reported to the dialer, if some store asks the dialer if he can report the code in SMS to confirm the payment, then he simply tells the manager that this code is not installed on his card. Surprisingly, when paying with a card through store managers (when they drive the card data on their own into their connected merchant in 50% of cases, the code is not requested even for cards with a vbv code, because the system completely trusts them and does not imply the possibility of fraud on their part ).
Please do not forget that there are thousands of stores on the Internet with 2-D Secure where you can pay with absolutely any card without OTP confirmation.

Bottom line and calculation of profit:
I make 2 purchases for 1 card per day (if it has not died after the first order). The average order is $ 1500 (for cards with non vbv bins, it is recommended to reduce the order amount).
30-40% of the cost of the goods is taken by the buyer for the service of providing a drop.
At the exit, clean, we get from each delivered pack worth $ 1500 - 30% (buyer's service) - $ 15 (CC cost) - $ 10 (call service) = $ 1025
It turns out a very good result for beginners at minimal cost.
After the first payment, who is stopping you from making 10-15 orders a day? Buyers will only be happy to accept large quantities of goods.

As soon as the pack has been successfully delivered, we pretend to be a satisfied customer, repeat the operation - inform the dialer with a request to thank the store for the delivered goods and start making new purchases.
It is best to place orders during working hours of stores, preferably in the morning until lunchtime, so that the order is processed and sent on the same day.
Absolutely all buyers and dropshippers are happy to receive liquid stuff, but first, it is recommended to clarify the positions from the preferred buy-up list to get the greatest % in your favor.

I am looking forward to your opinions and comments.

Especially for carder.market

Father

Professional
Reaction score
A very wonderful scheme of work. Now my favorite.
Practically nothing needs to be done, a person does all the work for you. You only need to receive money. Now I have a lot of free time. The only thing left to do is to look for slutty shops and buy material.

A small plus:
+ When you negotiate with a miser, almost everyone has a free call and they themselves will be happy to call the shops and place orders.

I noticed some disadvantages:
- After receiving the pack, the drop guide receives an invoice with a link to the store, I suppose that many stingy people themselves start to call en masse and greedily forgetting about your interest.
- After 10-20 orders by phone, on which the chargeback arrives, many spies stop accepting orders by phone and have to look for another one or type on the site online. Look for fresh shops and you will be happy. The forum describes a lot of methods for how you can easily find them if you do not do well through search engines (just study the correct search queries for the relevant country and then everything will work out).

He is a good drop service, he is happy to work with the guys from the forum, a large number of drops:
@ re1nsup

Good dialers:
@simsleep
@ miss_88
@fbi_call
@ unclecalls5
@Nika_Nikola
@winstonshishkin
@EBASTIANABEL

You will find many others, many of them do not charge for a failed call, so save $ 5 for the material and give it a try. All in your hands!

tauro29

Carder
Reaction score
A very wonderful scheme of work. Now my favorite.
Practically nothing needs to be done, a person does all the work for you. You only need to receive money. Now I have a lot of free time. The only thing left to do is to look for slutty shops and buy material.

A small plus:
+ When you negotiate with a miser, almost everyone has a free call and they themselves will be happy to call the shops and place orders.

I noticed some disadvantages:
- After receiving the pack, the drop guide receives an invoice with a link to the store, I suppose that many stingy people themselves start to call en masse and greedily forgetting about your interest.
- After 10-20 orders by phone, on which the chargeback arrives, many spies stop accepting orders by phone and have to look for another one or type on the site online. Look for fresh shops and you will be happy. The forum describes a lot of methods for how you can easily find them if you do not do well through search engines (just study the correct search queries for the relevant country and then everything will work out).

He is a good drop service, he is happy to work with the guys from the forum, a large number of drops:
@ re1nsup

Good dialers:
@simsleep
@ miss_88
@fbi_call
@ unclecalls5
@Nika_Nikola
@winstonshishkin
@EBASTIANABEL

You will find many others, many of them do not charge for a failed call, so save $ 5 for the material and give it a try. All in your hands!
Friend like this, I can use this scheme from another country, I'm in the Dominican Republic??

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, this method will work as call services can call any country and place an order.
Beforehand, you need to check in the online store whether it is possible to place an order by phone, if they answer yes, then you can act and get success and real profit.

Brother

Professional
Reaction score
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF ITS STEAL WORKING IN 2023
Yes, this wonderful theme continues to work in 2023 and will always work as long as stores accept orders and payments over the phone.

askcards

Reaction score
Thank you for your post.

You saying that you would go with smaller amount with non VBV cards. How much is possible to do on one purchase with non VBV CC?