TEXAS UNEMPLOYMENT TUTORIALS

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Requirements needed:
If u follow these u will be definetly get paid I have tested clied, and claimed more than 58 times.

Now the requirements:
1.Truth finder
2.Credit Report
3. Bank Drop
4. Gud PROS

Y truth finder? We need to get the credit report from creditsesme.com or creditkarma.com. They will be asking for some 2-6 security questions to answer that u need TF.
Now after getting access to customers CR.
Now u have TF and CR and Gud PROS Now open BOA, or SCHWAB or greendot or BBT bank and open a checkings account, under the victims name and details.
Once ur account is active, take note on ur AN/RN.

Now u r all set to go! No open the filing page of any EDD UNEMP and start filing and link ur bank acc, If all details are correct and u do good, the filing will be success and u will be paid on weekly basis to ur new bank acc If u have difficulties opening a bank acc, contact with drop cashout service, they will help u or u can make enroll from fullz for creating ur bank acc under victims name.

Hope this helps bro's!
Contact me for queries, im not pro in this, but thought of sharing what i learnt when i file for UI I have given an attchment below for texas UI, explained further more there, use it for refernce.

● There is Fixed Format/Way of applying for the assistance, I’m here to give you guys a complete step by step Guide to help y’all get an idea of how it works, If we all Use exact same Format to File in for the Assistance, it will stop working within weeks. so apply common sense to it, this just a guide and not the exact same thing to follow.
● [NOTE] Don’t Copy and Paste in the text box, Type in the details while filling the text boxes. A script monitors acfivifies like Copy&Paste to raise red flags
● DON'T SWAP IP, The IP you used for the first process registrafion, should be the same IP you use for the second form applicafion and it advisable to get same state IP as the fullz you using or Nearby State. Check on our Channel for FREE socks and vpn.
● If you started with a PC, finish all the applicafion with PC even aher the emails
● Or else you raise red flags and the system might automafically puts you in pending applicafion and you don’t need that.
● If you started the applicafion with Mobile, it is advisable to confinue it with Mobile

WILL BE POSTING FREE FULLZ AND NEW METHODS ON FORUM FROM TIME TO TIME!

TEXAS (UI) UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFIT TUTORIAL
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUTT

So Let's Start The Easy Step By Step Tutorial Without Wasting Time.

Like every other States you need the requirements:
*Full Name
*Address
*Ssn
*Dob
*Drivers License
*Phone Number
*Email

If your fullz don’t come with DL generate one here h5p://Elfqrin.com
If All the Prerequisites (Tools) are Ready for The Job Head Straight to the State site
>>> Go on The General unemployment portal: h5ps://login.apps.twc.state.tx.us/UBS

img36.jpg

Click on Sign up for a User ID.

img46.jpg

Now Register with the fullz you got.

img43.jpg

Input all the info and keep it safe for later.

img49.jpg

From here you know if your fullz are good of has been used.

img50.jpg

If you got this aher filling the SSN from your fullz. Your details are good and you will receive an Email and you have successfully registered.

img53.jpg

Next will be to answer the confinuafion of Inifial Quesfions, this are just quesfions about you.

img54.jpg

Answer what Disaster That you are Affected by. Once You've Selected move to next.

img57.jpg

Now fill in the followings. Names, Drivers License / Tax ID. [ First Date/ Last Date ] First Date You Worked is the date that you started working for your employer in the most recent employment period. [ Last Date ] Last Date You Worked is the very last day you performed work or services for a company or person.

img58.jpg

Review and Next

img63.jpg

Here they need more Info's about you. So use Common Sense

img66.jpg

img69.jpg

Go on to Nex

img70.jpg

Now they want you to fill in info about your more last employer. As they already have few info already Add Reachable Phone Number for your Employer.

img75.jpg

Submit more info about what you do for your employer, Posifion of your work. What occupafion you do.

img76.jpg

Put in the hours of work. You just do between 30/45 hours. Your wages between $900 to whatever figures you summarize it as per year income. Hit your best opfion for the reason you're off work. Use Common Sense. We cant fill in same details either ways you sfill receive the Assistance.

img83.jpg

>>>>>>>>

img84.jpg

Create a PIN you can always remember.

img90.jpg

Now your Payment Opfion. The best is if you have TX Drop and I'll teach you a fine trick. [ Sfick along]. But you can also use a Direct Deposit not Prepaid Cards. They wont take it or you might not get the funds. I think I'll share some Methods on how to get DirectDeposit.

img89.jpg

Drop your Direct Deposit or Real Acct.

img98.jpg

Go Next.

img95.jpg

Now you are here on This Page. You can edit and get card delivered to you Drop. You click on: Edit Payment Opfion Informafion. if you got Texas Drop. Now you got the Trick.

img106.jpg

Review and Next. You almost done to get Confirmafion.

img101.jpg

Screenshot the page. Move on to Next Page to see when you can Claim Your Assistance.