TAXES TAXES TAXES!!!!!!!!

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hey bro.....PM me lets talk about tax refunds. Now it takes 2 weeks and refunds hit the bank but the problem is that at this time of the year....its hard cus most people already files.

There are even new things about it. PM me lets exchange ideas and see how we can benefit

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Ok I have question!

Fucking cards no matter if they are netspends or walmart or greendot give trouble when trying to activate them. They ask for further verification, or tell you to enter permanent card sent to address or tell you to call a number. Ive tried RDPs and VPNs, somehow I think it detects Im on a RDP server. So anyways whats best to use to activate cards because nobody likes throwing away money.

Also anyone know what blacklist these places use and what else they detect to know you a clone/bad customer?

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ok I have question!

Fucking cards no matter if they are netspends or walmart or greendot give trouble when trying to activate them. They ask for further verification, or tell you to enter permanent card sent to address or tell you to call a number. Ive tried RDPs and VPNs, somehow I think it detects Im on a RDP server. So anyways whats best to use to activate cards because nobody likes throwing away money.

Also anyone know what blacklist these places use and what else they detect to know you a clone/bad customer?

I think there is a new security for knowing RDP and the likes. Have you ever tried using some sites like PPF (Plenty of fish), no matter how good you are, they wont allow you in if you are not in USA. I think they have a way of detecting now......i think walmart debit use same security. Once you activate, only vpn will get you in.

Have you tried double vpn....that is running two vpns at a time....try that and hit back with your results!

nathwill1

Professional
Reaction score
i have lots of walmarkmoney card with online access and all activated,

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
I think there is a new security for knowing RDP and the likes. Have you ever tried using some sites like PPF (Plenty of fish), no matter how good you are, they wont allow you in if you are not in USA. I think they have a way of detecting now......i think walmart debit use same security. Once you activate, only vpn will get you in.

Have you tried double vpn....that is running two vpns at a time....try that and hit back with your results!

Thanks for your response. Yes RDPs must be easily detectable because I cannot use them with success, though, the ones I used were servers not personal PC.

I know some VPN work for walmart and greendot, yes. BUT what about netspend? Someone told me it is cake to activate their cards but when i tried it says " there is an error with the account, please call customer service at xxxxxxxxxxxxx". Perhaps I should try more times, but I am very frugal person. Each $25 thrown away is like a slap in the face and is frustrating.

Has anyone found other things to load ACH on? I was thinking about sending to etrade accounts or something. Anyone know if there is way to make virtual acounts for free that can be cashed out. If you know what i mean

create$$

RIPPER
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. Yes RDPs must be easily detectable because I cannot use them with success, though, the ones I used were servers not personal PC.

I know some VPN work for walmart and greendot, yes. BUT what about netspend? Someone told me it is cake to activate their cards but when i tried it says " there is an error with the account, please call customer service at xxxxxxxxxxxxx". Perhaps I should try more times, but I am very frugal person. Each $25 thrown away is like a slap in the face and is frustrating.

Has anyone found other things to load ACH on? I was thinking about sending to etrade accounts or something. Anyone know if there is way to make virtual acounts for free that can be cashed out. If you know what i mean

Loading ACH.....Get prepaid debits. There are enough ones now or better still. Try finding people on craiglists as a job employee to collect debit card and activate it in US and then let them send it to you. You can make you ACH and enjoy....but better still, you can just look around for more types of debits, there are lots of debits now that arent as secured as netspend and walmart.

abmb1825

DEER
Reaction score
Badger: u dont need to be a pro dumbass its easy to do and there is no updated method for filing tax refunds u fill out the neccessay=ry info and receive by tax card, direct deposit, or check, so know what you are talking about. Theres no updated method in filling out wages and falsifying other income idiot. Like i said anyone who is serious about tax refund fraud contact me through yahoo messanger at [email protected] and we can speak of the business

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
clearly you did not hear about the big shit storm that last years fraud caused. there are new filters, blocks and rules in place. old method does not work. enjoy wasting your time this year though DEER:D

bigdollar

Professional
Reaction score
nathwill1, can u sell me some walmart money cards activated with pin

abmb1825

DEER
Reaction score
BADGER: thats funny cause i file using the old system every week, filing about 4-6 pple per week and at least half are accepted and checks are issued or funds were deposited

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:43 PM ----------

BADGER: not to mention millions of dollars are approved using the same system

mscj2011

Carder
Reaction score
BADGER: thats funny cause i file using the old system every week, filing about 4-6 pple per week and at least half are accepted and checks are issued or funds were deposited

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:43 PM ----------

BADGER: not to mention millions of dollars are approved using the same system

i am interested. i also didrefunds this yearanfmade 60,000. do u have icq?

abmb1825

DEER
Reaction score
MSCJ2011: if you are interested in tax refunds and want to partner or want me to teach u how its done, contact me through yahoo messanger at [email protected] its easy, its like email so contact me ASAP....