study through cultivating by earning means through recruiting for this study

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
Left abandoned after i had promised my friends i would be back to my roots and leaving them in the same shit as ever before i decided to start learning about computers , that means typing ,reading and writing , but remembering where i came from , i did not even have a computer or means to it but those who owned one where thought to be of highest rank , now i know how to turn one on /off i can easily go back to my roots which is in africa , develop a proposal and get funding through the different organisations interested in development of youths and education against violence and weapons ,

well it starts from a general petition through forums to make people acknowledge how a world can be run at fingertips through stock markets to toilets (new technology with pcs)
so the need to develop education of this type of system is high , because by getting into depths with how you break or hire is a main stream of its own , and by developing this organisation you tend to get enough income to rely within your society

ibm are old computers now i have sent 15 computers to schools and now needs a person who will teach , and it does not matter with payment , for school is owned by councils (ie get contracts for different schools or even mining contracts become available , it depends how you want to play it)

by thom crowzz

for carder.market

Last edited:

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
ohh money for food? its just an small article nothing long:)

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
registered already community business , waiting for tenders...

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
formulate your mind and put to practice , others open day centers for computer literacy adopt street kids , get offers for places accommodation , turm it in a high platinum scheme , before you know it you have respect from those and its only you who can pre55 the enter button..