Starting instore carding.

Chinnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello,

I want to start with instore carding. I try to read a lot about it, but before i will invest in the equiptment i want to be sure it is worth. With online carding i have a lot of troubles with finding NL ccvs, i use german ccs and most of the time it works for me to drop in The Netherlands. Is that the same with dumps? Can i use international dumps that worked in my region?

Are there NL Dumps, or need i find other countrys that worked in my region?

Hope there is here somebody who can help me with this.And i can start with a extra business :)

Rgrds,
Chinnn

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Your best bet is to try and find a shop owner/clerk, get him on your side, and you can try 101 bins in that shop.

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Youre starting kind of late. But you can try other countries bins in your area of work and see results for yourself.

Bukin

VIP member
Reaction score
Are you in netherlands Chinn?

Chinnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Are you in netherlands Chinn?

Yes i am.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:29 PM ----------

Your best bet is to try and find a shop owner/clerk, get him on your side, and you can try 101 bins in that shop.

Finding someone with a own shop is not a problem i think. But is it neccesery that i use only NL bins or can work bins from other countrys too? Or is finding worked bins from other (Europe) bins an to hard job?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:33 PM ----------

Youre starting kind of late. But you can try other countries bins in your area of work and see results for yourself.

Yes that is the reason i never started with it because i thought it was too late. But i want to try it once in my life. Feeling the kick of walking away with a big smile from the store with something expensive payed with a ''real'' card instead of virtual data. :D

Last edited:

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
foreign bins will work too, but you will have to find the best ones yourself

Chinnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you guys. Me gonna give it a try. What about the pincode? I know my own Visa is secured with a pincode. Its really a shame if u are in the store and u dont know ure own PIN :D?

What country dont use the pincode less then other countrys?

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
search 101 bins

dondada

Carder
Reaction score
its never too late, carding can never die. 20 yrs ago people thought it was dying but its still on until now. things change and we will still kill it, just believe. what man MAKE man can also BREAK.

finding shop owners to work with depends on if u are carding part time or want to go professional bcus convincing a shop owner to put on ur side i believe is a long thing. u just find ur way and use beating find the bins that work in ur region get ur equioments and just go abt ur things by urself, u will get better as u progress and i will tell u its very well worth it. sometimes its frustrating, but so is everything in life.

themadman11

Reaction score
Im just starting out but won't let that stop me. I just got to the point were I had read so much I just had to try it out. First thing I ever carded was a Coke and giftcard

DANIEL_05

SEARCH LEGIT CARDER
Reaction score
Telegram
@daniel_357
Hello,

I want to start with instore carding. I try to read a lot about it, but before i will invest in the equiptment i want to be sure it is worth. With online carding i have a lot of troubles with finding NL ccvs, i use german ccs and most of the time it works for me to drop in The Netherlands. Is that the same with dumps? Can i use international dumps that worked in my region?

Are there NL Dumps, or need i find other countrys that worked in my region?

Hope there is here somebody who can help me with this.And i can start with a extra business :)

Rgrds,
Chinnn
brother you got a sucessss please contact me what is process online carding i got a to much losss