Starting carding

Daquan

Reaction score
I'm finally ready to risk it after weeks of research i finally came out with this plan

First, I'm going to buy a cc, from what I've heard briansClub is a good site or rescator.cn, i'm choosing these because they are the both support XMR (monero) payments. If you got better one to suggest free to tell share it with me.

Then I'll buy a socks5 proxy from hotsocks. in i posted a thread earlier this year about this.⬇️

I kinda know about how antidetect browsers (Gologin) works. Like I know I gotta match my location with the actual cardholder location and i gotta change the keyboard language and timezone to pass certain antifraud systems.
And then verify everything here scamalytics.com and here whoer.net

I will follow this ligament: Main machine + antidetect browser + socks5, since that is what is told in this thread⬇️

The method I'll be using is this one, i hope It's still working in 2024, i wanted to start with an easy method and build my way up to harder ones.⬇️

And ofc can't forget about ccleaner.

And that's it, please tell me if there's any flaws in my plan that i should now about before starting.

Thank you!

BCHdchFighter

Carder
Reaction score
I'm finally ready to risk it after weeks of research i finally came out with this plan

First, I'm going to buy a cc, from what I've heard briansClub is a good site or rescator.cn, i'm choosing these because they are the both support XMR (monero) payments. If you got better one to suggest free to tell share it with me.

Then I'll buy a socks5 proxy from hotsocks. in i posted a thread earlier this year about this.⬇️

I kinda know about how antidetect browsers (Gologin) works. Like I know I gotta match my location with the actual cardholder location and i gotta change the keyboard language and timezone to pass certain antifraud systems.
And then verify everything here scamalytics.com and here whoer.net

I will follow this ligament: Main machine + antidetect browser + socks5, since that is what is told in this thread⬇️

The method I'll be using is this one, i hope It's still working in 2024, i wanted to start with an easy method and build my way up to harder ones.⬇️

And ofc can't forget about ccleaner.

And that's it, please tell me if there's any flaws in my plan that i should now about before starting.

Thank you!
please do not try this on your main machine. Use this on a rdp. As for cards I have acquired some cards purely myself with no purchase. I could provide it to you for free provided you lend me socks 5 since this software is something I real drool for. I think as a beginner I am highly open to partnership. I open to you dm'ing me vice versa.