site to sell apple gift card without ID?

bright obeng

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
inbox me on telegram

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
1. eGifter is an online platform that allows you to purchase gift cards from a wide range of retailers using Bitcoin. Simply visit their website, select the gift card you want, choose Bitcoin as your payment method, and complete the transaction.

2. Bitrefill is another popular platform that accepts Bitcoin for gift card purchases. They offer a variety of options, including gift cards for popular retailers, gaming platforms, and mobile phone top-ups. You can visit their website, select the desired gift card, pay with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card details.

3. Gyft is a mobile app that enables you to buy gift cards with Bitcoin. It offers a selection of gift cards from various retailers, restaurants, and online services. Download the Gyft app, choose the gift card you want, and pay using Bitcoin to complete your purchase.

4. CoinCards is a platform where you can purchase gift cards using Bitcoin. They have a wide range of gift card options, including major retailers, restaurants, and entertainment services. Visit their website, select the desired gift card, pay with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card details via email.

5. Paxful is a peer-to-peer marketplace that allows individuals to buy and sell gift cards using Bitcoin. You can browse the available gift card listings, choose a suitable offer, complete the transaction with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card from the seller.

6. Coingate

Availability and specific gift card options may vary depending on your location and the platform you choose. It's always recommended to check the supported gift cards and terms of service of each platform before making a purchase.

Naruto123

Reaction score
1. eGifter is an online platform that allows you to purchase gift cards from a wide range of retailers using Bitcoin. Simply visit their website, select the gift card you want, choose Bitcoin as your payment method, and complete the transaction.

2. Bitrefill is another popular platform that accepts Bitcoin for gift card purchases. They offer a variety of options, including gift cards for popular retailers, gaming platforms, and mobile phone top-ups. You can visit their website, select the desired gift card, pay with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card details.

3. Gyft is a mobile app that enables you to buy gift cards with Bitcoin. It offers a selection of gift cards from various retailers, restaurants, and online services. Download the Gyft app, choose the gift card you want, and pay using Bitcoin to complete your purchase.

4. CoinCards is a platform where you can purchase gift cards using Bitcoin. They have a wide range of gift card options, including major retailers, restaurants, and entertainment services. Visit their website, select the desired gift card, pay with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card details via email.

5. Paxful is a peer-to-peer marketplace that allows individuals to buy and sell gift cards using Bitcoin. You can browse the available gift card listings, choose a suitable offer, complete the transaction with Bitcoin, and receive the gift card from the seller.

6. Coingate

Availability and specific gift card options may vary depending on your location and the platform you choose. It's always recommended to check the supported gift cards and terms of service of each platform before making a purchase.
selling the gift cards anonymously?

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Aren't gift cards transactions hard to trace anyway? If you sell gift cards for BTC and tumble the BTC I doubt anyone will be on your ass, even if you tied the BTC account to your real ID. Any pro to confirm this or am I trpping?

Idk you could try to find platforms that dont ask for ids (good luck lol) or make a fake ID and convincing montage/deepfake for photo validation

Naruto123

Reaction score
Aren't gift cards transactions hard to trace anyway? If you sell gift cards for BTC and tumble the BTC I doubt anyone will be on your ass, even if you tied the BTC account to your real ID. Any pro to confirm this or am I trpping?

Idk you could try to find platforms that dont ask for ids (good luck lol) or make a fake ID and convincing montage/deepfake for photo validation
yeah, reckon some platfrom can track back to the source and found the vendor

Bob Esponja

Carder
Reaction score
Idk Ive read that the only thing they can trace in relation to them are the emplacement (socks 5) where the card was bought and what card (stolen cc) was used. Im interested in cashing out ccs hence my curiosity on the topic, it'd be cool if someone experimented could elighten us, but in the meantime hit me up if u manage to buy/sell btc id less or with a fake ID