selling exclusive cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

ligerloin123

Reaction score
Hello EveryOne

I am offering an exclusive service of selling high-quality credit card information worldwide, exclusively through Telegram.

My credit card details are carefully sniffed for accuracy, with a validity rate of 90% and above. I provide daily updates on fresh bins upon request. Please note that I do not share any specific bins with others, so kindly refrain from asking.
If any purchased credit card becomes inactive, I will promptly replace it within 2 minutes. However, please be aware that certain bins are non-refundable.
I do not provide samples or free credit cards for testing purposes. You can purchase one and evaluate the quality yourself.
Currently, I accept payment in BTC, ETH, and USDT. Please note that a minimum of 1 confirmation is required for any payment you make.
Please keep in mind that I am not responsible for the credit card balance. My sole focus is on selling credit cards, and I do not offer any instruction on methods.
Additionally, I cannot be held liable for issues such as bin, device, or method locks.

Finally, please be aware that by making a purchase, you are agreeing to my terms.

Thank you.

Telegram: https://t.me/mastermaster69

Last edited:

chushpan

Carder
Reaction score
This is a scam seller. Don't buy anything from him. He will deceive. Only invalid CCs available.

ligerloin123

Reaction score
This is a scam seller. Don't buy anything from him. He will deceive. Only invalid CCs available.
You never deal with me and talking shit here. If you have any proof post on blacklist section.

You are reported to admin. if you never provide proof, You must be ban

chushpan

Carder
Reaction score
You took my money and gave me invalid cards in return. You refused to replace all invalid cards. You are an empty talker and a deceiver. You cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.
Don't buy anything from scammers, otherwise you will simply lose your money.
It has not been verified on any forum. He is unknown to anyone and has no reputation or respect. This is an ordinary petty scammer.

ligerloin123

Reaction score
You took my money and gave me invalid cards in return. You refused to replace all invalid cards. You are an empty talker and a deceiver. You cannot be trusted and you cannot be trusted.
It has not been verified on any forum. He is unknown to anyone and has no reputation or respect. This is an ordinary petty scammer.

Do you have proof for what you are saying? No because all your bullshit has no proof and just flooding my post without indulging into any deal. Post proofs or get off this post.

If I were a scammer I would have simply blocked you and would not be posting updates here. Get a life man!

You have been reported to admin again for just false allegations and flooding my post!

chushpan

Carder
Reaction score
You are a stupid idiot and cheated.
Provide links to forums where you have been verified and have advertising.
You can’t provide anything and you’re just making faces. You posted a topic and are trying to deceive people. You are a disgrace to this forum. Please remove his ad because he stinks.
Well, you fool, give me links to forums where you have been verified and have reviews about your service. Very interesting to read.

Chushpanpedik

Reaction score
Далбаёб, я посмотрел все твои посты и всё что ты делаешь - это пишешь каждому под его тренд что он скам. Напиши мне в телеграм или нахуй выйди с форума или получишь деанон и пойдёшь нахуй в тюрьму где тебя в жопу ебать будут педики и поставят опущенным петухом.

Status
Not open for further replies.