Selling easily reset eu vbv bins ( no need for dob, mmn, back account or SMS)

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
it s nothing like that. you are paying for a bin that might be worthless due to many reasons (can`t find it in shop, bank calls after payments, visor triggers fast, and so on) there is no guarantee that the bin would work even if you know yourself around so yeah it s too fucking expensive and useless. with 1k i can buy 100 european ccs and test them out and find myself at least 2-3 working bins + you get all those good ccs.
btw i love your baphomet avatar

my 2 cent

The fact that a broke noob like u can't afford to feed talk less of paying 1k doesn't mean u should come and cry out your fustration in my thread.
Like every fraud deal, nothing is 100% guarantee that is why it is fraud, then again someone with no brains like u obviously can't figure that out

I can't guarantee it will be in shop, but when one user bought, he told me to check in a certain shop and if available he will buy, luckily I found 11 there of the Switzerland and he paid....he most likely has found more cos this was about a month ago
If bank calls after payment, how is that my problem? It happens everywhere in wu canceling transfer, bank holding account after deposit made or paypal freezing account, this is fraud dumbhead so anything can go wrong
And the fact u buy 100 eu ccs doesn't guarantee u will find non vbv bins...I once had a base of 900 eu ccs and guess how many non vbv I found? 6 ccs and 4 were prepaid....imagine if it was 100, chances are that I would have found none.
Now wouldn't a pro prefer to buy 100% working non vbv bin or 100% easily reset bin instead of wasting 1k finding bins he is not even 100% sure he will find? Then again u are a broke noob so u obviously can't figure that out :rocks
What I guarantee is 100% non vbv and 100% reset vbv bins without dob, mmn, SMS, CPR etc just normal cc details and noobs like u are too broke and hungry , move on with your poverty lives and quit crying daily on my thread hoping I will sell it for $5 popcorn

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

Sorry to post here since I'm not really interested in buy your bins, but I read all the replies here and see much complain about the price and fights turning around it. The fact is: yes, 1k$ is big amount for one single BIN, but in other hand we need to consider that if you know what you are doing with this BIN, you can easily take back your 1k$ and make much more. I just don't understand why people get so crazy when see someone selling something that they can't pay for. When you go into some store and see a Gucci or Prada accessory that you can't pay you start to act like a kid cryin inside the store because it's a very expansive item and the fair price is 10x lower, and we are payin only for brand name?? It's same here, if is much for you, just stay off, I'm pretty sure have people around here that can make back 1k$ from this BINs quickly. Don't be jealous guys..

Thanks

Last edited:

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
don't buy it, this shit not work anymore.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
don't buy it, this shit not work anymore.
What shit doesn't work anymore?
You just dumb and stupid, so because I gave u -1 for not opening your eyes and writing your stupidity in another thread u come here and cry and lie?
Well the stuff works 100% and I did mention escrow is accepted by me and I pay the fees , so no reason for not using escrow

And I owe u 4 more minus reps for your lies and stupidity

chapinhack

Carder
Reaction score
this guys are ripper, the metod not work anymore, don't buy.

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
this guys are ripper, the metod not work anymore, don't buy.
Lol , I am ripper cos I gave u minus rep?
Joke of the century
Maybe I should paste the private message u sent to me begging me to give u + rep for your stupidity :rocks

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
You are a FUCKING retard,
your preferds words, noobs, beggars, Stupid..

MDF, stupid, unbraind

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
You are a FUCKING retard,
your preferds words, noobs, beggars, Stupid..

MDF, stupid, unbraind

Why are u crying on my thread noob? popcorn

Bored and dying of starvation?

Hungry dull dumb retarded noob :rocks

SUDAKA

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm not crying, I see only your stupidity, ever increasing, as I said one day to me You're a scumbag, a fag, a man only on the computer and so you have to let off steam with lso members of this forum, they just want to make money, if there are many noobs. clear, but just want to make money, but with morons like you who think they are superior, just because they know something else, do not think that helps here, just more crap you're trying to, make money,

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:32 PM ----------

I'm not crying, I see only your stupidity, ever increasing, as I said one day to me You're a scumbag, a fag, a man only on the computer and so you have to let off steam with lso members of this forum, they just want to make money, if there are many noobs. clear, but just want to make money, but with morons like you who think they are superior, just because they know something else, do not think that helps here, just more crap you're trying to, make money,

This is a forum to make money, not to make you believe that you are superior or more than all,

Be more specific in your publications and so nobody will ask questions you do not like

Do not respect someone, all FLAMES, NOOB, RETARD, Dumb noob
and so you cry

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:37 PM ----------

This is a forum to make money, not to make you believe that you are superior or more than all,

Be more specific in your publications and so nobody will ask questions you do not like

Do not respect someone, all FLAMES, NOOB, RETARD, Dumb noob
and so you cry

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Talker not a worker. -jimjim

How? U are still angry and mad you are too broke to afford it?
That doesn't change the fact I have 100% what I sell and 100% u can't afford it and like I said escrow is accepted and escrow fee is borne by me....but then again u still can't afford it :rocks

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
For pack 500$, for single bin 1000$ ? How to understand that?

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
For pack 500$, for single bin 1000$ ? How to understand that?

Learn to read carefully well before rushing to respond and then you will understand or else you will just remain the only member who simply couldn't understand what was clearly written

Veeker

Professional
Reaction score
Learn to read carefully well before rushing to respond and then you will understand or else you will just remain the only member who simply couldn't understand what was clearly written

how many bins that pack include?