[Sell] Private MoneyPak Locker

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I'm selling a few copies of my private locker ... You guys can now have a taste of the $ I've been making in the last few months ;]

Features:

• Custom made lock screen (not used by anyone else)

• infects all users if admin

• disables safemode functionality

• unlock PC (if code is valid)

Price:

$5k LR per BIN (if you know what your doing, this can be made back in a few hours!)

- - - - -

No time wasters plz ... I will sell you a BIN, that's all. I won't help you get installs or anything else!

eduardocle

Reaction score
How stupid could anyone be to steal the identity of the fbi and use a locker or software to impersonate them. Even if the locker works ur in very very big trouble and be very very very stupid because when fbi catch you they are going to put a size 50 boot in your ass, its almost like a mice landing in the middle of the glue trap

Last edited:

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
lol, broke kids...

Escrow is accepted ofc!

spyphantom

Reaction score
I have bought many MP's code's from him in the past so I know the guy is not a ripper. I should have paid him for the locker instead of getting ripped from this bitch Darklife a couple of weeks ago.

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
@ invisiblepro,

I simply do not have time to use the locker anymore... That's the only reason why I am selling a few copies.

I know your jealous that I'm making more than you, but it's cool man.

So can you stop thrashing my thread and move on with your life?

I'm a legit guy always have been and always will be,

$5k is nothing for a locker, sure you can go buy some shit!

Ninja I think you should control your children!

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
invisible pro does have a point....Keep in mind the reason a lot of people stop selling MPs is because the locker is not anywhere as effective as it used to be hence why everyone was trying to off their lockers and near the same time 99% of MP vendors dissappeared ripping people off at the same time....I believe king is selling a locker and most likely isnt trying to rip anyone but you have to ask yourself is it worth 5k today? probably not...maybe a few months ago yes...

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
If you don't wanna buy don't buy...

I don't have time to read your long meaningless replies!

As a matter of fact close this thread, why should I sell my lucky charm to ungrateful people.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:00 PM ----------

@invisiblepro,

What you smoking bro?

You think I resell? If the guy I'm selling to is on this forum ... I load his cards with at least $20k on the weekends, without any payment upfront.... So I'm a reseller, nice one.

Either way I still think your hurt cause I refused to sell to you...

You think I'm trying to show off about making $, nah mate... I've made ALOT but I still want more thats the game, so don't come here making stupid accusations, cause your starting to piss me right off!

You think I'm trying to rip for $5k and fuck my rep... Proves how dumb you really are.

I hope your next reply actually makes sense and is not some spar of the moment bull shit.

Last edited:

vinokur

Carder
Reaction score
- How much mp codes do you get on 1k us installs on average?
- Does locker check mp code for value and validity?

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
- How much mp codes do you get on 1k us installs on average?
- Does locker check mp code for value and validity?

Depending on your luck (10-40)

Locker only allows 14 digit codes

> anyways I'm not selling anymore ... Say thanks to invisiblepro :)

iK!NG

BANNED
Reaction score
Cool mate.

Anyways Ninja how can I shut this bad boy up... Tell me where to send the money for verification.

@InvisibleSoCalledPro,

Your just pissed that you missed the money train,

Oh well you seem to have a lot of time on your hands, keep bumping my thread up,

Cheers.

Last edited:

epicgodz

Professional
Reaction score
I lol'd at the comment about him messing up his +13 rep for 5k.

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Is really tiring see how many threads here become only fight and offense... The original subject is forgetful and only offenses come up. Yes, I agree that a MP locker nowadays don't make 5k into one weekend as thread creator said, but what I have with it? If someone want to buy, this is not my problem. I'm not here to alert that someone is tryin to making money selling something that don't give results. Anybody able to pay 5k $ for a locker, I believe knows what he does.