Sell Offline Pos Skimmers - Full package with full accessories.

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
Offline pos skimmer sell.
Flash not GSM - Memory Data Holder.
Contact me in Pm.

Encryption , two passwords to protect Operator. One password for worker & one for operator .
Device will print approved and it can print fake receipt. Name able to be changed, Adress 1,2.
Terminal battery will last approximately 7-10 hours before needing recharge. Without Operator password, no one can retrieve the DUMPS + PINS. Receipt print the name of customer as same as on the card.
Multi-languages support 14 language.

wrong , was suppouse to pm

Last edited:

biggestboyyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
bro i am ready... hit at me on icq

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
to all requesters sorry for late replies , check your pms, and contact me on icq thanks.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Instant buyers! Instant Discounts! Attractive offers with Fast Delivery!! Contact me NOW!

ONLY ICQ : 611409052

Last edited:

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
some stupids here ask me software update for kronik's units cause kronik doesnt care about them after they purchase. i dont care about you all and go talk to you sellers, and dont waste my time, i sell my units and only my units i upd you them.

Consigliori

BANNED
Reaction score
verifone vx610 for 2.5k
verifone vx510 for 3k
ingenico 3070 3.2k

Bro, are you the enthusiast??? Why you not sell for $500, i want to buy for this price )))
Kron1k was sell for $5000, but now he sell for 50%, cuz u sell so. :cool:
It is real dumping bro! Not good for business...
If i want to sell poses - i will need to make price $1500??? or $1000???
Thinking about it!!!

Cod4g3

BANNED
Reaction score
Since Alkatron is doing his smart guy and calling me a ripper on icq for no reason, I will play it dirty a bit on him.
Serious members and old members pm me ill give full tut,how to make vx670,stop waisting your money on this when it suppose only to cost you 700 $
(*Only repped and old members*)

Thanks

Last edited:

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
Stop threatening lol here and making stupid posts first of all he added me and asked me to exchange with him money, i asked to exchange with him lr via escrow and because he didn't accept escrow i listed him in escrow Waiver list he is pissed off, ripper!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:55 PM ----------

Since Alkatron is doing his smart guy and calling me a ripper on icq for no reason, I will play it dirty a bit on him.
Serious members and old members pm me ill give full tut,how to make vx670,stop waisting your money on this when it suppose only to cost you 700 $
(*Only repped and old members*)

Thanks

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cod4g3

talk shitter !

Cod4g3

BANNED
Reaction score
Stop threatening lol here and making stupid posts first of all he added me and asked me to exchange with him money, i asked to exchange with him lr via escrow and because he didn't accept escrow i listed him in escrow Waiver list he is pissed off, ripper!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:55 PM ----------

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I Have Reasons Not to use escrow.
I accepted sending you 100 per 100 till we clear 5k,I go first no need escrow.

Why are you calling me a ripper ??
I Won't reply back To You Kiddie :)

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
its not 5 , 23k morron, and 100 by 100 ? lol noob! escrow or get lost and get the hell out of my mind.
don't post anymore here. bye

Alkatron

RIPPER
Reaction score
NEW OFFERS , NEW PRICES ! - Best MODELS , High Quality and Fast delivery Service Contact me now for Serious Buyers!