Scam: THE DARK LORDS - Ripper @Maxxytech - Scam "Buy and sell bitcoins Safely" @buyandsellbitcoinsafely @Segunescrow

@Maxxytech

RIPPER
Reaction score
Telegram
@Maxxytech
The dark lords

The light???
BITCOIN INVESTMENT RATE TODAY

5️⃣✖️ RETURN IN 1️⃣5️⃣ HOURS

INVEST $100 EARN $1200
INVEST $200 EARN $2400
INVEST $300 EARN $3600
INVEST $400 EARN $4800
INVEST $500 EARN $6000
INVEST $600 EARN $7200
INVEST $700 EARN $8400
INVEST $1000 EARN $20000

Payout will be given in 1️⃣5️⃣ hours after invest. You can invest with opportunity, again you need to start saving for the future now !

(Payment method)
•Bitcoin
•Ethereum
•Litecoin
Bitcoin cash
•giftcard
•paypal
•western union

DO NOT MISS THIS CLEAR OPPORTUNITY TO CLEAR FINANCIAL FREEDOM, THOSE WHO ARE NOT READY TO INVEST NOW ARE NOT READY TO RETIRE EARLY, DO NOT DEPEND ON A SINGLE INCOME SOURCE, LET ME TRADE FOR YOU TODAY AND START MAKING PROFIT FOR YOU. CONTACT NOW

?Message?
INBOX ME
FOR MORE INFORMATION
@maxxytech

While I was offline I was making sure all the below methods are working. they'll be made available on the paid group immediately after this post . it's few months to December and I hope by now all the members on this channel should be cashing out heavily

* Synthetic identity theft guide
* How to turn normal cvv into fullz cvv
* How to check cc balance
* How to lookup cc balance
* How to lookup ssn&Dob
* Coinbase to Bitcoin withdrawal
* How to make full sba profile
* Opening a Bank drop
* Laptop carding method
* How to buy Gift cards from Amazon (2020)
* Flight ticket carding method
* 2020 capital one method
* 2020 Addison lee cabs method
* 2020 purescooters carding method
* 2020 iphone xr method
* 2020 BT carding method
* 2020 PayPal credit method
* 2020 john lewis carding method
* New 2020 Apple pay method
* Sms spamming method + software (wire transfer tool)(unlock emails )
* 2020 TSB method instant transfer

Jumia log with balance
Available balance below✅

$50 for 100,000
$75 for 150,000
$85 for 200,000
$90 for 300,000
$125 for 400,000
$150 for 500,000
$200 for 1,000,000
Dm @maxxytech with the balance you want, get ready with your bitcoin

Verified Jumiapay Log with high balance.!
Available balance below✅

100k balance goes for $50
250k balance goes for $65
300k balance goes for $70
400k balance goes for $75
500k balance goes for $80
1M balance goes for $100

PAYMENT METHOD
BITCOIN
BANK TRANSFER

Jumia logs for Ghana ?? ??
Available below

300Ghs for 3000Ghs
400Ghs for 4000Ghs
500Ghs for 5,000Ghs
800GHs for 8,000GHs
1,200GHs for 12,000GHs
1,500GHs for 15,000GHs
2,000GHs for 20,000GHs

Very safe when you make an order

*JUMIA CARDING TUTORIAL* ?
On this tutorial we don't need much things,but just our Jumiapay log.
Jumiapay log is a hacked jumia account with credit card attached, from the credit card is were you make payments for your purchase.
No VPN is needed for this,works for all country that supports jumia online store.

? I'll Be setting up Boys Privately ?
For private class members only, I wanna set up few guys here up seriously. If I don't charge u, u won't value the tutorials I'll drop to u in the private class groups and don't bother sending Me a DM if u ain't ready. If your money aint involved, you won't value it and ama start it from scratch and introduction.
❤️

Dating - $50btc ?
I'll give u
Paid accts, lovo, pof, vpn, and how to bomb sure clients and sure sites to use mostly how to bomb on Fb, Instagram etc.

Carding - $70btc✅ ?
I'll give u VPN, SOCKS, RDP
With full carding video tutorials.
I'll teach u how to buy things online using your clients CC, I'll teach u how to sit comfortably at home and use your client computer to card?, and the would be delivered to your pick up location ? , for this who wanna card and dem ? don't have CC, I'll teach u how to by Credit cards in the dark web ? , I'll give u RDP too. I'll teach u how to buy phones from amazon, Alibaba, eBay and shits.

Loading - $100btc ?
No legit loader is broke or poor, why? Because they deal with top ups, they top up accts and cash out instantly ✅.
I'll teach u CC top up, you can top up your CC for almost 5 times and load it up to about $20k but that's a greedy way of making money, that's why loaders are greedy, they deal with big money and I'll teach u how to load and cash out successfully. All tools and logs are available for my loaders ?

Spamming - $150btc ?
Spammers and Loaders are both rich but a spammer is better, why? A spammer can spam more than 20 CC in a day and give it to a loader who would load it up, if the loader takes 40% and the spammer takes 60%, times it up by the 20 CC he spammed in a day ✅
I'll give u all tools and combo parks, brute force checkers, Bank Checkers, Netflix checker C-panels etc.

Hacking - $500btc ?
My specialty is hacking, you can never go broke in this area... Why? A loader can load up a Cc and you can hack the log the loader used and change the password thereby making the Loader go broke instantly except if the loader got more than one log but yet u can access them all only if u got the right tools. In this level your tools are your life, guide it. I'll provide u with that and videos too. Don't just USe your money on Dates or shits, try use that money to invest in yourself and your work man. Stay focused, make it big this year, this year Xmas can be a bam! For u if u make money moves ? ?

DM admin
@maxxytech ?

?Performing Orders

?‍?THE DARK LORD'S CARDING???

4day delivery to outside USA

Phones _and prices

500$- iPhone 12 pro max
450$-iPhone 12 pro
400 $- iPhone 12
420$-iPhone 11pro max
400$-iphone 11pro
$350-iphone 11
$300 - iPhone Xs+
$250 - iPhone Xs
$200 - iPhone Xr
$170 - iPhone X
$160 - iPhone 8+
$155 - iPhone 8
$150 - iPhone 7+
$145 - iPhone 7
$130 - iPhone 6s+
$125 - iPhone 6s
$125 - iPad Pro
$100 - iPad Mini 4
$350 - Macbook Pro
$300 - Macbook Air
$50 to $100 - Apple Airpods
$100 to $300- Apple Watch

$150 - Samsung Galaxy S9+
$145 - Samsung Galaxy S9
$140 - Samsung Galaxy S8+
$135 - Samsung Galaxy S8
$120 - Samsung Galaxy Note 8
$105 - Samsung Galaxy A8+
$100 - Samsung Galaxy A8

$165 - Xbox One w/ Game of choice
$150 - Xbox One
$165 - PlayStation 4 w/ Game of Choice
$200- PlayStation 4

$200 - Guiseppes
$200 - Gucci
$175 - Balenciaga
$175 - Louboutins
$175 - Valentinos

$50 - Nike
$50 - Addias
$50 - Vans
$30 - Converse
$30 - Jordans

$50 - Stone Island
$50 - Moschino
$60 - Moncler

$50 for delivery
message me for any products you want
Note? No pay on delivery❌

I have been getting messages and complain, that dating is now difficult ,also messages how to cash out fast without clients
There are lot of job that don't involve clients or so much tools and they pay in bulk
Are you a newbie or old members here. and you are not cash out , I can say the fault is from your side not me ,because am trying to make sure everyone is happy and financial stable

Some serious money minded guys are cashing out from my channel and update every day
Many now own cars and house plus business, they don't start from up but down ,they risk what they have t9 get what they want because they are serious about the paper? and ready
And also have sense
Buying their tools ,logs ,account and work on it
So thats don't know how to handle it ask for my help because I see how serious they are , I help them, that's me
I help those that help themselves even bible said it?

Get yourself a suit ,sit up and join the lane
The lane of millionaire and billionaire
Go and ask every successful man you know
The secret is that they spend money to get more money?
Millionairye spend thousands to become a millionaire while billionaires spend Millions
While poor don't spend nothing and wanna become a trillionaire
Last week I hanged out with one of my students who bought new car he invited me over to spend some cash because without me ,he knows that's he will still be in street suffering?

Freshly Spammed Huntington Bank Logs? available now!!!
All Login Requirements included✅

Hit me up to Place orders!!

One that's I notice that you all prefer scam than legit work's
You prefer low amount or Price's of something that's is fake than high price of something that's is Legit
They are difference there because someone who will suffer and work on something and know how much it cost him 5o make sure everything is in order will not come and sell it low price ( don't work that way because even you are the one , you can't sell it such price)
But someone that's don't work on something or goods ,will sell it anyhow price because he don't feel any pain or work hard ,he just want and photo copy the legit ones and start selling?‍♂

Black card: is card issue by hackers to collect or withdraw money from any banks without having their account information
You use someone CC ,bank login or fullz to buy or do many things online
But in this process you can only withdraw them without getting caught
In this process is illegal because you are withdrawing from the bank accounts
They are difference between black cards and dump and pin
Lot difference so don't think they are same
You can also call it clone card/hack card
They are hack by our best hacker in US

Am dropping this update to help some people who can afford it and stop wasting their time in dating or penny works any more
They are lot if people that cash out from it since April still now
So don't think is fake
You can get more information from dark webs

Two ways to withdraw funds from it are
ATM Machine
POS
Just with card and pin you are withdraw the limit amount given below
You can't withdraw all funds because the work will cast
Like eg
Balance :5000
Limit $199
So when the money goes to 199 just throw the card away to avoid cast

So if you interested to buy
Price is $200
Balance $6000
Limits:$50
Delivery to USA, Ghana, Nigeria, India, south Africa,etc
Two days delivery to your door steps?‍?

Selling All Spamming tools.

* Spamming Tutorials.

= Cpanel (Bulletproof)
= Letters (Paypal,Apple, chase, Wells e.t.c)
= Scama Pages (includes Paypal,chase,Apple,Etc)
= Senders (including HeartSender 2.0)
= Leads (Fresh Email Lead On Deck)
= 2020 Valid Email Checkers.
= SMTP with High daily Limit..
= RDP (Full Admin Access with Warranty)

Spamming Classes Also Available Till You Get Result.

?SHOPWITHSCRIPT ACCOUNT WITH BANK ATTACHED ?

$4k balance goes for $40 now $20
$6k balance goes for $50 now 25
$8k balance goes for $70 now $35
$9k balance goes for $90 now $45
$10k balance goes for $100 now $50

NOTE: everything is half for now?,part of my Christmas specials plan..enjoy while it lasts ?.My Shopwithscrip goes with VPN, 911 RDP as bonus

Please don't come to my DM to beg me
Stop that!! Get your Bitcoin or cash come to my DM and I'll give you my whole attention

If you got trust issues Don't inbox me at all....you can exit the Channel if you don't like it....

Never give up on your dreams,I created three easy ways to get Rich but trust issues won't make you believe

1) investment test $100-you will get $500 in 2 days
2) shopwithscript with bank logs attached minimum amount cost $60,you can buy enough GIFT CARDS worth thousands of dollars with just one shopwithscript account
3)iPhone deals,send $250 I'll ship 4 iPhone 11pro max to your address,you sell them and give me 25% of your total sales,this is the most easiest way to get Rich,in Nigeria 360k for iPhone 11 pro max if you sell 10 you are already having millions of naira.....these are the 3ways I created for my subscribers to get Rich ...pick yours today

Don't let rumors close your future, trust issues will keep you

♻️AMEX CC BALANCE AVAILABLE ♻️

$30- $700 credit balance
$50- $1000 Credit Balance
$70- $1500 Credit Balance
$90- $2000 Credit Balance
$120- $2500 Credit Balance

Class still on
Come some jobs and become your own boss?‍? ( stop ripping follow hustlers)
Carding + Tools =$ 120
All loading = $200
Spamming = $300 ( learn how to spam shopwithscrip and others)
Cracking $70
How to file all kinds jobs ( SBA,FEMA,pua,blue vine,) and get approve :$110
Any course you learn ,you will added to VIP group

Spamming class going on now.

Pm to be enroll....
be btc/cash ready

The available classes are:
?? bank log spamming
Dating site spamming
Premium vpn spamming
Shopwithscrip spamming
Jumia spamming
Office365 spamming
&
Shopping site spamming

Note: not free

Pm
Maxxytech

For those asking for the btc script know that you can only use it once..on your device..I'll teach you how to run it on your phone with termux app...people ask that why do I buy btc if I claim to have the btc script...well...i've used the script on my phone and laptop...so I can't keep using it??....that's why I still keep purchasing btc...so if you got some btc for sale...fast payment... payment method... cashapp, PayPal,bank transfer..rate..my rates are high as fuck and also if you want the btc script download the termux app and hmu with your $60 for the holidays

The fastest way to get rich is SHOPWITHSCRIP

Very easy

Kindly buy a SHOPWITHSCRIP logs attached with bank log

Login and select the e-gift cards you want

Proceed to chart and use the bank attach to pay

Within 10minutes you will get the e-gift card on your email, go to paxful to trade them to bitcoin or cash,

OLD SHOPWITHSCRIP ACCOUNT WITH BANK ATTACHED

$4k balance goes for $50
$6k balance goes for $60
$8k balance goes for $80
$9k balance goes for $95
$10k balance goes for $100

Which balance do you need ?

If you are a newbie...I mean if you are new to these stuffs I will like you to take the SHOPWITHSCRIPT or JUMIA tutorial serious , that's an easy way of making some money for yourself

Dm admin now for your own freshly SHOPWITHSCRIPT and JUMIA logs now
@maxxytech

Am on seat come with the below????? accounts for $10k to $20k and above loading

1... coinbase.com
2.... coinme.com
3.... PayPal account
4.... Coinmama.com
5.. Uphold
6.. Walmart card
7... Cash app account
8... Loading of CC
9.. Loading of Next spend account

10... Loading of All banks

Dm me with any of the jobs above ??????? let's cash out big money

If you've been ripped outside ..don't come too me too help you refund shit..like wtf...I sell logs...you're looking for $25 wellsfargo log?....now you were ripped...you're coming to me...I'll block your ass

I'm active for big deals,I know some of y'all have been chasing the big bag since the beginning of this year, thing's have been hard Ikr,but don't you dare giveup,just one cashout can change your life, you that have been cashing out and wasting it on ladies and shit??...now you broke....keep on lavishing your money... instead of investing it and becoming legit?.....you can't scam forever....if that's your plan...you'll either end up dead or in jail?

The aim of this group is not to be dropping tutorials Everyday, it to make sure that more than half of the members here are understanding and cashing with each method I post, don’t be reading my tut like a story book, if u don’t understand something inbox me so I explain(it free tho, I don’t charge to explain my tut) , but remember I can’t spend all day replying one person so go straight to the point with ur questions ???‍?.. ???✊✊

•HIT ME UP FOR
•SHOPWITHSCRIPT
•OLD SAM’SCLUB ACCOUT LINKED WITH AMEX CC?
•HUNTINGTON BANKLOG..high/low
•NON VBV CC
•USA,CANADA,UK & australia banklogs
•Australia bank logs
•Germany bank logs
• huntington / bill pay enables for direct deposit
•Cc logs
•Usa Bank logs
•UK bank logs
•PayPal Logs
•Wire logs
•Western union log
•Shopwithscrip log with bank attached
•Sam’s club log
•Canada Bank

If you are on this channel and you haven’t made at least 10,000$ already, then its either you are not serious about making money, or you are too scared to make money, because I seriously don’t know why some of you guys are still backwards.... I use my time to drop tutorials for free here but still yet some of you guys are just wasting my effort..... And to the ones who are putting the tutorial in use and cashing out I say congratulations more wins on this channel????

Fastest Cashout Jobs ??
✅ ShopWithScrip ✅
✅ Jumia Logs ✅
✅ Bitcoin/Blockchain Hacking

NB: Only for those who are tired of wasting their time on dating and chasing around looking for sure clients

☠️MD checks available
☠️Wire checks and direct deposit logs available
☠️Live CC available for carting items and paying bills
☠️Ach transfer logs available

All with online access

@maxxytech(TELEGRAM )

Other tools are getting ready
Stay tuned........

Bitcoin is falling drastically. I have lost alot of money to btc (around $4,865) this past few days, I have drops in Nigeria, Ghana, Senegal here and in Liberia my home town. I'll be buying btc fro anyone who has btc for sale, I'll be buying at a good rate too from anyone from the above or any countries, US is excluded but I'll still buy at same rate...dont slide into my Dm if you are not ready to send the btc first...I'm the real deal...I won't gain anything scamming you guys... So no trust issues in my Dm.... My payment methods are
1. PayPal ✅
2. Bank Transfer (Ng, Gh, Lb, Sen)
3. Gift card ?
4. Cash app
5. Payoneer
Check out my rates below ??
Nigeria : 400/$
Ghana : 7cedis/$
Senegal : 708 XOF / $
Liberia : 300 LBD / $
Cameroon : 706 XAF / $
Columbia : 3
4,505 peso / $
DM if u got btc for sale ?, I got Money to pay with my different payment options ?

This is a Brand NEw software that u can use to receive money and get paid instantly then move it to your local bank acct.... No need for picker no more, have used if multiple times about 4times and it’s been pretty easy and cheap to us. It’s called Chattarh Split, for huge pickups too are inclusively and more fast unlike paypal and cash app. This favors mostly niggaz in Nigeria, Ghana, US and Australia who have clients that wanna send them cash. U can create a fake acct in this app and tell ur client to sign up , fund it with his/her debit or credit card then add ur own username then send u the cash, you’ll receive it in the app, add ur bank acct number to get paid, within 2hrs you’ll receive your Payment made and the catch here is that it’s Untraceable... You can also use this software / app to pick funds for fellow boys very fast, you'll be a boss of your own with it and receive 30% of whatever those boys client sent ?..... Was pretty expensive for me to bug but then I'm giving it out for $50 only ?....
@maxxytech

Benefit of been a VIP/VVIP MEMBER.
VVIP MEMBERS GET THE OPPUNITY TO BRING ACCOUNTS FOR LOADING/WIRE 40/60
I made it mandatory to become a VVIP member before I can load for you because too many scammers
Run away with money in the past after money available in receiver account they block me instantly.
Benefit of VVIP MEMBERS.
I WIRES
I MAIL CHECK
SELL LIVE CC FOR LOW PRICE
I GUIDE YOU ON WIRE TRANSFERS
I MAKE YOU A PRO CARDER
SHOW YOU HOW TO SPAM AND ALL THE NEEDED
VVIP members get personal teachings from me and become a professional at
Carding
Spammer
Hacking,
MAIL CHECK 40/60
I mail check only to VVIP members 40/60 send my 40% when you cashed out check
SELL LIVE CC
VVIP/VIP members get credit cards for carding from me whenever new stocks arrives for low price.

Benefits of been my VVIP members are:
17 hours access to my DM
Latest update on the game and streets
Special tutorial
Give away
Question and answer
New methods and advice
What’s app hotline number
free tools/ sell tools for low price
For 1 month 150$
Payment method BTC, PAYPAL, GIFTCARDS.

So if you can't subscribe to my VIP/VVIP membership then you aren't ready for deal no one wants to be the full loser.

ALL VIP AND VVIP MEMBERS AUTOMATICALLY SUBSBRIBES TO SPAMMING CLASS AND CARDING CLASS
This is how it’s like to be my VIP members.
Benefits of been my VIPmembers are:
12 hours access to my DM
Latest update about the game
Special tutorial
Question and answer
Fees 100$
For 1month
Payment method BTC, PAYPAL, GIFTCARDS.
MAIL CHECK 50/50
I mail check only to VIP members 50/50 send my 50% when you cashed out check

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Proof:

Carder, [06.01.21 23:11]
hello u sell dump+pin?

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:12]
Yes

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:18]
Are you interested in buying or not

Carder, [06.01.21 23:19]
yes i want buy it

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:20]
$150

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:21]
Be fast in replying man

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:21]
I wanna go off soon

max_tech, [06.01.21 23:24]
???

Carder, [12.01.21 05:29]
ok

max_tech, [12.01.21 12:12]
Are you interested or not

Carder, [12.01.21 23:23]
yes i want buy it

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:28]
Mode of payment

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:29]
What's your mode of payment

Carder, [12.01.21 23:29]
btc

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:30]
114Dd56wKbK4FJzgozw3ER1g4AzP6aJAi8

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:30]
Pay and send screenshots

Carder, [12.01.21 23:31]
give me link on forum about ur feedbacks

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:31]
You can see my channel right?

Carder, [12.01.21 23:32]
whats is ur channel?

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:32]

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:33]
Aren't you a member of my channel?

How did you get my contact then

??

Carder, [12.01.21 23:34]
This channel don't have feedbacks just copypast from carding forum

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:34]
???...I don't copy and paste bro

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:34]
Check the thoroughly you'll see feedbacks

Carder, [12.01.21 23:34]
all tutorial - copypast

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:35]
Ok

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:35]
If you are not getting anything..let me know

Carder, [12.01.21 23:35]
give me link on trust escrow service

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:36]
@buyandsellbitcoinsafely

Carder, [12.01.21 23:36]
who is it?

Carder, [12.01.21 23:36]
i ask about verified carding forum

Trusted escrow group

[In response to Carder]
Not interested in joining any

Carder, [12.01.21 23:37]
where i can check that channel verified?

Carder, [12.01.21 23:37]
Just scam channel

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:39]
Ol

Ok

Thanks for wasting my time?

Carder, [12.01.21 23:39]
give me link on trust escrow service

max_tech, [12.01.21 23:46]
I don't have

Pay and send screenshots

If you're not interested leave

Ripper: adewale Segun @Segunescrow
Blessed ESCROW OF BUY AND SELL BITCOINS SAFELY ♥️

adewale Segun, [12.01.21 23:59]
We don't scam ma'am,you can deal on the group .for everyone too see

Carder, [12.01.21 23:59]
where i can check u?

adewale Segun, [12.01.21 23:59]
??....we just started ma'am

adewale Segun, [13.01.21 00:06]
Is it btc you wanna buy or you want to deal with someone

Last edited:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Scam activity:

Instead of you too buy a log when you have enough money so you can make money... you'd rather use it on 10minutes pleasure and still remain broke... invest in your future man....?....

JOBS YOU CAN USE TO CASHOUT DURING THIS TOTAL LOCKDOWN AND MAKE YOUR JANUARY ONE OF A KIND

1) LOG CONVERSION BTC✅
2) CC FULLZ TO BTC✅
3) SHOPWITHSCRIP ACC ✅
4) JUMIAPAY LOG✅
5) CARTING (LESS RATE)✅
6) CASHAPP CASHOUT✅
7) PAYPAL CASHOUT✅
8) ENEBA SHOPPING✅
9) DUMPS WITH PIN✅
10) BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
11) UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
12) BITCOIN HACKING ✅

All listed Jobs is 100% Cashout and I have been cashing it out long time ago and still never cast...

NB: It’s Not Compulsory to Get tools from me, You can get it elsewhere and Work on the tutorial I have been teaching you so don’t just waste your time.

I'm buying green Dot and cash app... needed immediately....time wasters please stay off too avoid getting blocked ✔️

Hmu for your logs...if you get a $300 log and you cash out $25,000....I don't think that's bad ....rather than wasting the money on things that won't make money for you

Paste your usa banks for loading

I'll be doing loading from already hacked bank logs.. instant cashout

Don’t sleep while people are cashing out
If you don’t have client and you don’t want to do dating there’s a lot of good and easier ways to make money this period

•Buy SHOPSWITHSCRIP logins with bank attached(use the balance to buy giftcards and resell to vendors)✅

•Buy jumia logins and shop online (sell the products delivered to you to a reseller, you can order phones and everything else you need)

• Purchase the block chain hack script to hack your blockchain account to get $2000 btc

•Buy live cc and use on Eneba.com ( you can buy giftcards worth 1000$ daily and become financially stable in no time ??)

• Go For log conversation to btc

•Learn how to apply for unemployment funds and make atleast 9000$ weekly if you have FULLZ if you don’t have I do sale FULLZ✅

Dm

$4k balance goes for $60
$6k balance goes for $70
$8k balance goes for $80
$9k balance goes for $95

Raypowell

Reaction score
Scam activity:

Instead of you too buy a log when you have enough money so you can make money... you'd rather use it on 10minutes pleasure and still remain broke... invest in your future man....?....

JOBS YOU CAN USE TO CASHOUT DURING THIS TOTAL LOCKDOWN AND MAKE YOUR JANUARY ONE OF A KIND

1) LOG CONVERSION BTC✅
2) CC FULLZ TO BTC✅
3) SHOPWITHSCRIP ACC ✅
4) JUMIAPAY LOG✅
5) CARTING (LESS RATE)✅
6) CASHAPP CASHOUT✅
7) PAYPAL CASHOUT✅
8) ENEBA SHOPPING✅
9) DUMPS WITH PIN✅
10) BITCOIN INVESTMENTS
11) UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
12) BITCOIN HACKING ✅

All listed Jobs is 100% Cashout and I have been cashing it out long time ago and still never cast...

NB: It’s Not Compulsory to Get tools from me, You can get it elsewhere and Work on the tutorial I have been teaching you so don’t just waste your time.

I'm buying green Dot and cash app... needed immediately....time wasters please stay off too avoid getting blocked ✔️

Hmu for your logs...if you get a $300 log and you cash out $25,000....I don't think that's bad ....rather than wasting the money on things that won't make money for you

Paste your usa banks for loading

I'll be doing loading from already hacked bank logs.. instant cashout

Don’t sleep while people are cashing out
If you don’t have client and you don’t want to do dating there’s a lot of good and easier ways to make money this period

•Buy SHOPSWITHSCRIP logins with bank attached(use the balance to buy giftcards and resell to vendors)✅

•Buy jumia logins and shop online (sell the products delivered to you to a reseller, you can order phones and everything else you need)

• Purchase the block chain hack script to hack your blockchain account to get $2000 btc

•Buy live cc and use on Eneba.com ( you can buy giftcards worth 1000$ daily and become financially stable in no time ??)

• Go For log conversation to btc

•Learn how to apply for unemployment funds and make atleast 9000$ weekly if you have FULLZ if you don’t have I do sale FULLZ✅

Dm

$4k balance goes for $60
$6k balance goes for $70
$8k balance goes for $80
$9k balance goes for $95

$60

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
This is the theme of a scammer and a deceiver. Don't contact him. You will get nothing and you will be disappointed. You will lose your money. Is it really not clear what this is a hoax for suckers. Be careful.

Raypowell

Reaction score
This is the theme of a scammer and a deceiver. Don't contact him. You will get nothing and you will be disappointed. You will lose your money. Is it really not clear what this is a hoax for suckers. Be careful.
But where can I get a SHOPWITHSCRIP with balance

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
But where can I get a SHOPWITHSCRIP with balance
From trusted log sellers. There are a lot of them on the forum, choose in the checked section and buy only from reliable ones. And this stupid comrade threw and simply deceives you.

Raypowell

Reaction score
From trusted log sellers. There are a lot of them on the forum, choose in the checked section and buy only from reliable ones. And this stupid comrade threw and simply deceives you.
OK brother from another mother, thank you very much and am new here and how can find one from here?