Refunds and calls service | [cheap and fast] by phyler!

phyler

Reaction score
We are currently providing the following services:

[+] Refs of various shops (clothes / dishes / cosmetics) - 20-25% of the order, the minimum wage in my direction is $ 50.

Shops
The list of shops is constantly updated and changed, but these are shops such as
zappos.com
6pm.com
replacements.com
hollister
Victoria's Secret and other joys

If you are interested in a particular shop - Telegram, let's figure it out.
p.s .: if I take on amazon, it is extremely reluctant. And then, rather for a replay than a ref.
[+] Call with substitution - $ 10 (WE DO NOT call WITHOUT substitution)
[+] Call to the bank / payment system - min 12 $
[+] Urgent call - price min x2

The experience of working in the field of telephone chatting is simply incredible, we strive to bring each application to a positive ending and knock out the maximum out of the situation.

When drawing up an application for a call, the following is required from you:
> full information about the holder (name, add, ssn, address, card data, billing and shipping addresses, etc.)
> the number from which to call and the number to call
> a complete and detailed description of the situation (what happened BEFORE; what do you want to achieve by calling; other details that may be useful when you call)

Important! The more complete and detailed the application is, the higher the chances of ending the call with success for you.

All questions in the cart. I do not visit the forum too often, therefore it is better to ask questions in telegrams - you will get an answer faster.
telega - https://t.me/phyler_phone

Payment methods: BTC and other popular cryptocurrencies.

---

В данный момент оказываем следующие услуги:

[+] Рефы различных шопов (шмотки/посуда/косметика) - 20-25% от ордера, минималка в мою сторону - 50$.

Список шопов постоянно пополняется и меняется, но это такие шопы, как
zappos.com
6pm.com
replacements.com
hollister
Victoria’s Secret и прочие радости

Если вас интересует какой-то конкретный шоп - Telegram, разберемся.
p.s.: за amazon если и берусь, то крайне неохотно. И то, скорее за реплейс, чем зе реф.
[+] Звонок с подменой - 10$ (БЕЗ подмены НЕ звоним)
[+] Звонок в банк/платежную систему - min 12$
[+] Срочный звонок - price min x2

Опыт работы в сфере телефонной болтологии просто невероятный, каждую заявку стремимся довести до положительного финала и выбить максимум из ситуации.

При составлении заявки на прозвон, от вас требуется следующее:
> полная инфа о холдере (фио, доб, ссн, адрес, данные по карте, биллинг и шиппинг адреса и т.д.)
> номер с которого звонить и номер на который звонить
> полное и подробное описание ситуации (что было ДО; чего хотите добиться звонком; другие подробности, которые могут пригодиться при звонке)

Важно! Чем более полно и подробно будет составлена заявка, тем выше шансы закончить звонок успехом для вас.

Все вопросы в телегу. На форуме бываю не слишком часто, потому вопросы лучше задавать именно в телеграм - быстрее ответ получите.
telega - https://t.me/phyler_phone

Способы оплаты: BTC и другие популярные криптовалюты.