Phone number spoofing for the smallest and laziest

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
caller-id-spoofing-1019x1024-1-815x570.png

I think everyone has heard of phone number spoofing. In fact, this is easier than it seems, and for this you do not need to be a telecom operator or configure Asterisk at all. You just need to show a little ingenuity.
There are quite often situations that we need to call somewhere and so that our interlocutor gets the phone we need.

And so let's start what we need:
1) A dialer for Windows X-Lite can be downloaded here or Twinkle if you are using Linux, it is installed out of the box.
2) Socks.
3) Sip service, here you can google your own, but I'll show you using callwithus.com as an example, Narayana or sip24.pw have also proven themselves well.
4) Temporary mail, I use temp-mail.org
And so we register on callwithus.com with the included socks, we take the left data, disposable mail.

Then we go to My Account with the data that came by soap and throw money through bitcoin, there is no need to throw a lot, $ 10 is more than enough.
Now we take data for X-Lite in the VoIP Accounts tab. Launch X-Lite, go to the SIP Account and register there:
User ID = @ CALLWITHUS_USERNAME @
Domain = sip.callwithus.com
Password = @ CALLWITHUS_PASSWORD @

All X-Lite is ready to make calls. You can check the connection to the server by dialing test number 3246. When making calls, use VPN, do not call directly !!!
It remains to set the country where we will call and the telephone.
Go to the SPEED DIAL tab and select Select Dialing rule: Russia (if in Russia) or 0 for long distance, 00 for International. Replace 0 with country code 44 (if England).
Then the most interesting thing and this will have to be done every time we want to change the number.
Go to the ADD CALLER ID tab, click on the ADD CALLER ID against our VoIP Account and write +17183766466, do true. This will be our fake number. You guessed it, it can be anything.
All now we dial any number and the other end will display +17183766466. If you need to make another number, change the ADD CALLER ID and that's it.
It's that simple.