offshore bank account

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Depending on what you are planning to do with that account. The best country to open an account and use it for fraud is Cyprus. That country is a financial paradise. All HYIPS scam business have offshore accounts there & other businesses can be run through their accounts easily.

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
best way i suggest open and register a company in that region you need , this can be achieved online with that you can even get a business offshore account

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
BASICALLY LIBERTY RESERVE SERVES LIKE AN OFFSHOW ACCOUNTANYWAY , A LOT OUT there JUST NEED TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS YOU CAN OWN ANYTHING

mp3ree

Carder
Reaction score
how can i open an account in cyprus when am not there?

donvoto

Vendor of wu drop
Reaction score
I would suggest not to use any of the online anonymous off shore account service as i have never come across any one who have successfully scammed with one of that. The best way to open a business account is to target any of the class c country and try to get contacts and open a business and business account . will not only look legit but also people will trust those banks to transfer money. just need to get right contact. (Malaysia,Thailand,India,Srilanka & Mauritius) .......

mefix

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't recommend India, the central bank will block the funds and ask for all kinds of papers, proof of income source etc etc.. Pain in the fucking ass.

c0v3rt

Reaction score
to open offshore company anonymous is possible with banking, but just have the correct documents available

for getting the correct docs like VAT etc you can pay for that at a offshore setting up company there are many in cyprus just google it.

the things you will need to provide firstly to the offshore setting up company is an ID and proof of address , which is reletavily easy to get

they set you up a company with address and banking like laiki bank etc you get token for internet banking and other stuff sent to them and then they forward it to you.

hope some info helps