NEED HELP TO CASHOUT 101 DUMPS

Banano291

Reaction score
Yo, im from canada i buy only canadian dumps and i write them correctly on a prepaid card, the dumps are valid but where i hit the store to swipe my card at first it say decline and i dont know why i try with 5-6 different dumps and all of them didnt work.my track 1 and track 2 are correctly writed. Do i need to do before swipe my card ? Like i heard about Jam the chip but a didnt know what to do exacly. Thanks

Marcusjkkkk

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Can we work together bro
My telegram here
Yo, im from canada i buy only canadian dumps and i write them correctly on a prepaid card, the dumps are valid but where i hit the store to swipe my card at first it say decline and i dont know why i try with 5-6 different dumps and all of them didnt work.my track 1 and track 2 are correctly writed. Do i need to do before swipe my card ? Like i heard about Jam the chip but a didnt know what to do exacly. Thanks
:mad:Alexanatalir1

pattaya340634

Reaction score
You can contact pattaya340634 telegram