Need a skilled partner to work with right now and long term

overseasjeeve

Reaction score
I NEED A LONG TERM SKILLED BUSINESS PARTNER
PREFERABLY USA BUT IT DONT MATTER
Basically i have ALOT of data that I’m going through every night to find live CC’s which consist of cardnumber/expiry/cvv/full name/ address/ zip/tel number/email address and I sometimes find ones with ssn dob
I have about 15 USA lives ready to be worked on NOW so if anyone is up working all night then let’s work together from now!! We will 50/50 everything
I buy new files every couple of days so lives will always keep coming and I have a huge back log of unchecked data Too so plenty to work on
I just need someone who is as motivated as I am to get rich but more experienced then me lol I’ll provide all the lives you just help me cash the mofos haha
Serious people only !! I’ll know if your chatting shit YOU CANT BLAG A BLAGGER
Drop your telegrams

psyop

Reaction score
Hello, I can permanently buy digital gift cards from you if you manage to use and work these CC for yourself! instant cash as soon as you card items!
@mythicalcmd @ telegram for more details!

best regards

Oyeboye0007

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Kvvcng
Add me on telegram,let’s get to work

King90

Reaction score
Basically i have ALOT of data that I’m going through every night to find live CC’s which consist of cardnumber/expiry/cvv/full name/ address/ zip/tel number/email address and I sometimes find ones with ssn dob
I have about 15 USA lives ready to be worked on NOW so if anyone is up working all night then let’s work together from now!! We will 50/50 everything
I buy new files every couple of days so lives will always keep coming and I have a huge back log of unchecked data Too so plenty to work on
I just need someone who is as motivated as I am to get rich but more experienced then me lol I’ll provide all the lives you just help me cash the mofos haha
Drop your telegrams
I will like to work with you

xyz2237

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
I will like to work with you
@nword.php

Jpoj

BANNED
Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
I can't find the real you on telegram. What's your email address

Ananda10

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
Add me on telegram Ananda_pulance let cashout Christmas is almost here...

Thegreatestsp

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
@Hinataro hmu im serious

Bartiko

BANNED
Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
HI you can add me, I'm in the US @ovblol

Enkidude911

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
@Enki999

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
@mrfuccacop

Therealist1$

Reaction score
Drop your telegrams
please i need the help very serious and as trust is hardly gotten all i can say is im avaILABLE