To the hype track from the Internet
And the studio bright light of the diode ring

I'm lying in my bed, my fucking
heart is broken for a donatik, I don't care now
they pay me well and I need
to live Normally, rent
an apartment Above my head, stop suffering, forget it

© kis-kis, "Webcam".

That's exactly what we're going to do today! Only, unfortunately, not personally, but at the expense of other whores ' videos.

I want to remind you that this channel is not dedicated to earning schemes, and I only show a case, a case, an example of how it happens, what they earn now, what they live off. So don't take it as a way to make money, but only as something interesting, or food for thought.
  • What's the point?
  • In order
  • Now consistently:
  • The cherry on the cake.

What's the point?
We will earn money on adult websites with web models. These are the very sites where girls show their "charms" and do everything they are told for a dime. Naturally, we will be in the role of a "model".

You can make $ 1000+ per month from one site. Everything will depend on the number of registered accounts you have, the desire to work, the time spent and a little luck.

In order
So, first of all, we collect videos with actresses on the Internet for our comp. These videos will come in handy later. Videos should contain girls who do all sorts of obscenities on the webcam. I think if you're reading this with interest, you're familiar with it. I will not describe this point.

Hint: if you are interested in a particular model, just take its nickname and enter it in Google.
On average, these models earn $4,000 a month, so they won't suffer any serious losses because of you.

Now consistently:
  • We buy the girl's docks for $ 3-4 (or download them, there are a lot of them on the Internet) or VU. We will only take the United States or Canada. But preferably other countries outside the East.
  • We buy a VPN for$ 10 (or use the trial period for the first time). We put the IP address, again, in the USA or Canada. Now almost all VPNs are high-quality and if you have a good Internet connection, there should be no video delays. The site has enough 40FPS for a good image.
Very important! For each model, we set a static address of the USA or Canada. Alternatively, buy 10 remote computers and immediately create 10 accounts. Hemorrhoids are 10 times less.
  • Download programs for changing hardware (the Internet is full of them). They are necessary so that in the event of a ban (yes, yes, be prepared for this), you can register another account.
Important! After changing each account, we clear cookies (this is not necessary if you have a remote computer).
  • We are going through registration. It is not difficult even for a person who does not know English. It consists of two stages. (IP of the USA or Canada) Enter the data that is required in the full name. Waiting for an email message to continue registration usually takes up to 4 hours (according to the site's rules, up to 24 hours).
  • Again, enter your full name, email address, region, and so on. Everything can be found on the Internet (mail, staff, etc.) and do not bother.
Important! The main thing is that everything matches the girl's passport. And upload a photo of the passport and a girl with a passport to the site. We are waiting for registration to take place.
  • So we registered and prepared the video we need. Next, go to your personal account on the site and replace the webcam with a video that we downloaded from the Internet using the Manycam program (there are plenty of guides on YouTube). You can configure the video to go to all sites at once (but it's very difficult to keep track of all of them at once).

4b78519808a51b8db8bcd.png

• The sound remains. If possible, turn it off in the site settings or just set background music. Of course, you can leave the sound with the video, but this is pale… Alternatively, write (in English, of course) that the microphone has recently broken down, I'm going to replace it with a new one. This makes you feel good, because at first you are subscribed as a new model, and there are also some other streams: everything is wheezing, farting, flickering, etc.
  • For the best possible monetization, you need to communicate with users. Follow the video and as soon as the girl in the video touches the keyboard, we can write a text and respond to visitors. There will be sooooo many messages. And in the modeling office there is nothing complicated, I did it in 30 minutes without any knowledge of English.
Well, you can fully stream.

The cherry on the cake.
Sites have a rating (it depends on the money earned per unit of time). Since we just registered, the sites give us some plops. This is an increase in the rating from 800-1000 points and a signature. Donators will treat "Newmodel" more loyally and throw money (on the microphone).

You can raise from $ 100 per day. If you leave a video for the night where the girl does not touch the keyboard at all, then the option is to go into profit even at night.

We withdraw money to the Payoneer card. Minimum withdrawal from $ 1-2. We create different maps for each model based on logic.