Mining and working with logs. The complete cycle from A to Z.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Written for beginners! The topic is long and extensive, so you'll have to break it down into several parts. If you are interested, I will continue.

I want to say right away that everything described below is based purely on personal and practical experience. I don't give links to services, and I don't want to shit on someone either. I hope that this information will be useful to at least 1 target person out of 10. Others are too stupid and lazy to make any sense out of it.

In general, I was prompted to write this post by the situation that is happening in the market, in General. And in the market, the percentage of banal fuck buyers has long been off the scale for all possible borders. Moreover, if they used to hide it somehow, now they don't even hide it. This happens, of course, due to the absolute stupidity of the "population" of thematic forums.

Therefore, we will analyze each step, so that later you just stupidly send sellers who will pour shit in your ears and drive a Blizzard. Knowledge is power!

Statistics persistently show that the most (and only!) successful people in any field are those who are the most intelligent, efficient and have secret information. The rest (about 95%) is the usual feed base for various commercial services. In our case, these are people who only know how to poke at the keys, whine, complain and shit everywhere they can and can't.

If you have a desire to understand the issue and achieve financial success, then I advise you to listen to my advice.

Paragraph zero. Zero reference point. Let's start with the preparation.

First of all, you will need:
  • Understanding the basics of math. parts
  • Understanding that you will have to go through a path in which there will be failures. THEY WILL. There are no exceptions. And there will always be difficulties. There are no eternal working topics.
  • Hard work and perseverance.

First part

This is what the respected school, students and adults hate the most. Theory. It would seem that what the hell is a theory for? "I'm a naked practitioner, I'm a theory freak," 9 out of 10 people proudly declare.

The theoretical base is needed everywhere. Generally everywhere. You don't need to understand from and to, but you do need to know the basics. At a minimum, this applies to:
~ Minimal understanding of the fundamentals of server administration
~ Understanding of the underlying protocols work
~ Basic knowledge of html|css if you work with landing pages.
~ Understanding the basics of cryptography.
~ Ability to spoof data that comes and goes in your work.

Why is this necessary? Otherwise, you will wander in complete darkness, not even understanding what you are doing from the word at all and in General. The success of your work depends, to begin with, on UNDERSTANDING the ACTIONS you are PERFORMING. And the second is HOW EXACTLY THIS ACTION FUNCTIONS.

What kind of financial success can we even talk about?

The second one. Difficulties.

Let's imagine that the path from the beginning of assembling your money conveyor consists of 10 steps. And each step has 3-4 sub-steps. In total, there are 40 cells that should shoot with a chance of "success".

If you don't believe in Higher Magic, but then you realize that there will be problems somewhere. Moreover, they will most likely be present at every step. You have to get used to this prose of life.

But I will tell you this: it is absolutely normal. If you are afraid of difficulties and in your heart of hearts hope that you will be swept away from all this evil, then it is better not to even start. Any complexity can be solved. In General, any, you just need to be able to look for an approach. When you learn, success will not be long in coming.

The third. Hard work and perseverance.

Everything is simple here. If you are not ready to plow for 12 hours a day or more at first, you will not succeed. You just don't have enough time to set up and run everything. Everything is changing, everything is in motion. This topic is not for fans of calm, laminar currents. You can argue, of course, but you need to prove something to yourself, and not to other people.

Paragraph one. Visual scheme of work.

It would seem a boring and useless topic, but judging by my personal communication, at least half of it does not represent the whole picture, in General! So let's think clearly. So. Let's put this in the form of a simple mathematical formula:

Traffic + software = materials for work = profit

In short, we have traffic that ultimately leads to the fact that you will have installations of your exe file on users ' computers (Installs). From the user's computer, you can get useful material that you turn into money.

Now let's expand the function:
  • Traffic consists of the actual traffic and the method of converting traffic into installations. In our case, this is a banal download and installation of a file from the site. Bundles due to their dying will not be considered.
  • Software consists of selecting software and configuring it.
  • The work material consists of logs, PC/phone access, and data interception.
  • Profit consists of active and passive
Now let's put it all together:

(Traffic channel + conversion site) + customized software = Logs +possible access to PC/phone + Keylogger (if necessary) = Active and passive income.

A conversion site consists of the site itself, tested and sharpened for maximum conversion and a well-thought-out legend / theme. We will also add Analytics (TDS system) here. We will also add anti-hacking here. We will also add a good crypt here. We will also add hosting for websites and possible hosting for your software. More on this below. Our function swells up and becomes visually indigestible. But this is only a base!

In total, the function comes to the form:

(Traffic channel + (legend + maximum conversion site + TDS system + anti-hacking + crypt file)) + customized software + customized hosting = Logs (+possible access to your PC/phone) + Keylogger (if necessary) = Logs +possible access to PC/phone + Keylogger (if necessary) = Active and passive income.

Now for the question. How many people even think about it, how much they need to work? Very little …

Everyone! Every step requires elaboration! Everyone! And detailed, thoughtful and attentive. If one of the multipliers is zero, then your entire multiplication and will be zero. Giza, however.

Well, now I'll finish off who still has rose-colored glasses. No one can build this scheme for you. So we sit down at Google and begin to thoughtfully study what and how this world works and works.

Paragraph two. Software for work.

First, let's look at the actual software for work. Because, based on your capabilities (financial and intellectual), you need to start from this.

For beginners (and not only) – the best option is a stealer. Such crap from the computer (in General) and browsers (in particular) everything that is badly nailed down. Passwords, turnouts, photos, data, cookies, etc. In General, a nasty thing for evil uncles.

Again, I will not give any specific references. I'll tell you how to choose the best option for yourself, what to pay attention to and how not to fuck up with the purchase.

So, there are a lot of stealers on the market. From well-known to not-so-well-known. The main habitat area is the exploit and VVC. There are even more private ones. I note that in this case, "private "does not mean"super-high-quality". Usually, the opposite is true. Conventionally, all stealers can be divided into two groups:
  • The stealer that is located on third-party servers.
  • The stealer that you have at your disposal.
Attention! Then there is a purely personal opinion. The stealers' sellers are going to swoop in and throw poop at me."

Let's immediately consider one simple idea. Everything that is written will be half true at best. It is worth opening the forum and you will see hundreds of topics where everything is so delicious and rosy. Just buy it, launch it, and you'll get a lot of cash flow. No problems. There is nothing. Just the concentrated joy of work and a bulging bitcoin wallet.

Everyone gets fucked up! Absolutely everything! You can avoid this only by understanding the Mat part and knowing exactly what you need and why!
  • Stealer that is located on third-party servers.
What are the advantages of stealers, which are roughly speaking issued on a turnkey basis? On the one hand, everything looks the style of luxury. For a certain amount per month, you get software that is completely ready for use. We can say under the key. Crypt and fight! This is where the advantages end. Consider the disadvantages.

First of all, you need to understand that ALL your logs and data will be located on servers that you don't have access to. Of course, you will read a lot of assurances about "servers located on Mars / Jupiter / moon/ in the depths of a black hole" and also "no logging", as well as "crystal clear work with clients", etc.

We think logically – do you trust your money and security to a third-party service? Especially in the black business. Even so – can you trust someone with your data stupidly on your word of honor? In an area where the very word "trust" looks somehow pathetic, funny and ... ordered or something. You can trust it if you can verify it. And if you can't check, then ....

If you still trust me, then the issue is resolved. If not, then go to the second option.

• The stealer that you have at your disposal.
In this case, all your data will be stored on your server. The disadvantages are again in plain sight – you will have to dig around with the settings yourself. And with the installation, too. And you'll have to provide basic tech support yourself if you don't want to waste a ton of time. In General, this is not even a minus. For some, on the contrary, a bold plus.

And now a CRITICAL point, on which everyone usually puts a big and thick dick.

Stealer needs to be checked. Check it yourself! Not trusting anyone, any checkers, testers, etc. Take a pack of dedicated servers / virtual machines with information on disk and different browsers (if the dedicated servers is naked-fill it yourself). From HP to 10 Windows, versions x86/x64. Disable all antivirus programs and run the build. The pass must be 100% and only so! If something doesn't work out somewhere, feel free to write to the developer and find out this point. You will be assured that you are a fool and everything works for them. Don't believe me, you're not a fool. On the contrary, you have become smarter and become too uncomfortable as a customer.

P. S. You have no idea how poorly implemented the majority of the stealers. Losses reach up to 50% !!! And I'm not exaggerating.

The third paragraph. Hosting service.

The most painful topic, alas and Ah. And for a beginner, it's also the most difficult one. Therefore, we understand carefully. No matter how much you strive for autonomy and minimal dependence on third-party servers, you will have to work with hosters all the time. And these radishes are taking full advantage of it.

So, when choosing a server, you should immediately understand what exactly you need. And for what. And what are the requirements. For a stealer, you need a regular VDS of medium power. 2-4 cores, 4-8 gigabytes of RAM, 100 GB SSD is quite enough to work with.
Under the VNC, the requirements are much higher and more complex! Therefore, I will not describe this here, because the topic is not for beginners anymore.

And now a list of the most common fucking sites on the hosting side:
  • Bad quality in general. There is such a parameter as uptime. In short, how much, in % terms, this VDS is in a live state. For a good hosting service, this parameter is about 99.5% - 99.9%
Anti-advertising. For example, fastflux (consider below) the BRAZZERS have been showing 10-20 uptime lately% I wasn't wrong. About 80-90% of the time their FF is down! Tech support doesn't recognize the problem and stupidly ignores or bans it. Smoke forums, everything is written there.

Measure UPTIME yourself! A must! Absolutely!

Let's calculate: partially failed stealer, uptime within 90% (for example). You haven't even started working yet, and you've already lost about 15-20% of your potential installs. Do you like the picture?

• Deception with the channel.
It's simple. You take a 1GB/sec channel. And you have it below times so in 2 or 3 (meaning the sum of incoming + outgoing flow). Those. Support swears that the channel is dedicated, not shared. And you have a different picture … Very, very common. Check it out. This is critical if you need a wide channel to work with.

• Deception with characteristics
Even easier. You are promised 32 GB of RAM, but put 16. Why is this necessary? But because 50% do not even check. Check it out, and they'll apologize nicely and put the appropriate number in front of you.

• Deception with server's abusability.
Well, here is just a field for maneuvers. Zeros back and forth, assurances back and forth. Lying words and smiles by correspondence. Let's put everything on the shelves. First of all, you need to ask what can be placed on the server. If your stealer can be placed, it is primarily permission hosting and no more, and no resistance to abuse!!! They make a fool of themselves even on this!

Example: Hosting allows you to place a stealer without any problems, but says that in case of a complaint (abuse), it will disable it.

Also, bullet resistance is very actively promoted now, but without anything (for example, without protection from spamhouse) or "limited bullet resistance".

"My dear fellow, this is nonsense!
"What nonsense?
"The second freshness - that's nonsense! There is only one freshness-the first, and it is also the last. And if the sturgeon is second fresh, it means that it is rotten!)

Therefore, if you take an abuse-resistant server, then specify what abuse it holds. Hosters favorite phrase: "Yes, we are completely abuzo-proof hosting, but we don't keep complaints from###." If you are not satisfied with this approach, fastflux will be a good alternative. True, you still need to look for a good one.
  • Deception with abusability domains.
It's even easier – they don't exist. None at all. Some are relatively loyal. But no more. Therefore, the domains will have to be changed. Sometimes often, sometimes rarely. But immediately tune in to this. And set up an autochecker that will check whether the domain is live or not. It won't get any worse.

Example: a domain died during a traffic spill and all traffic went down the drain. How can I avoid this? Read in the next section.

• Deception with technical support.
[
Most of the support is very stupid and does not understand questions from the word at all and in General. Here the word fuck is difficult to use, but some issues that you can solve yourself in half an hour may take 1-2 days, if not more. Therefore, again-the skill of basic server administration is very necessary.

The fourth paragraph. Traffic.

The topic is very extensive and requires a separate large article. The only Preface that I want to say right away. Niches where you can find the right traffic SEA. Offhand, I can name 3-4 where there is minimal competition. And you don't have to be very smart to run a drill there and start developing it. You just need to move your ass a little and strain your bowler hat.

Mini-conclusion

The article was long, so that's all for now. If people are interested, I will continue.

In the personal account, please do not hammer with questions, you can ask directly in the topic. If possible, I will try to answer.

You can also tell us what it is interesting to learn about in the future in the first place.[/B][/B]

Last edited by a moderator:

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

Extract traffic and installations​

Long-term success is never quick. Either that or that, but not together. Business is a marathon.

Before proceeding further, I'll digress a little. Do you want me to draw conclusions from this whole epic? I work with many people in related fields and the most popular phrases I hear are:
  • I took a regular hosting service for 10 bucks. Well, let them be banned, but cheap o_O
  • I don't have any money for anything yet, but I did it for free, it's free, I threw it here, and then I took the hacked version. Complete bullshit, carding is dead, nothing works.
  • The knock is zero. Traffic full YY. I didn't check it, the software is really working, the developer told me so.
  • I bought a super manual, but it doesn't work for shit.
  • I bought installations, but they are all spent.
  • Etc.
So, people want money. This is logical. People want money without investing anything. This is not logical. People want a lot of money without investing anything and without knowing anything. This is already stupid. Therefore, first of all, we will have to sort out another question, which again 99% lies horseradish.

The fourth paragraph. Financial literacy.

Actually, why count and predict anything at all? Crack, spirit and it itself will develop as it should. Right? And then on the forums there is a cry o on the topic: "It does not work, everything is dead, carding dead!".

The first rule of financial literacy is not to sit on General purpose forums.

99% of people are not capable of anything. Of the remaining percentage, 99% of people do not do what you are interested in. With the remaining ones, you can make a big deal with the coincidence of many random factors.

Imagine that you have a question that you need to get an answer to. You go to a forum where noobs, trolls and a small percentage of smart people sit. Smart people will answer you, it is unlikely, they have no time, laziness, and in principle, it is somehow not easy to shoot useful information. But the others... At least get the time spent and the mood ruined. Maximum – they will feed the left information.

What to do? Less absorb unnecessary information based on useless emotions and stuffing. Image of communication, engage in small task groups/channels/closed forums, communicate with knowledgeable people. The process is slow, but very effective.

The second rule of financial literacy is to have a reliable, reinforced concrete, titanium-alloy technical base.

If you exchange freedom and prospects for sausage, one day there will be no freedom, no prospects, no sausage.

To my previous post. Always work on a good and reliable hosting service. It's not that expensive! This is your base and Foundation. Without it, there is no point in moving on. The logic of "while it's fast, I'll raise a pretty penny and immediately move to normal" usually ends up being a complete "zilch".

Always check your purchased software for performance! If your purchased software on a rented hosting performs its task at least 4 plus, then you can move on. If not, go back to "step zero" and go through the path again.

The third rule of financial literacy is to have a clear business plan, economic calculation and specific figures.

Real values are much harder to create than their appearance. For the second one, you only need a good PR person and a lot of imagination. With the first one, everything is usually more complicated - there are numbers there.

And this is generally a scourge of current under-carders. When I am asked for help or advice, all I ask is to show you financial calculations and a clear plan of action. As you can see, none of these little people does not exist in nature.

ALWAYS (like this with caps, Aha) you need to have calculations. The points, with feeling, plainly and arrangement. Considering the imaginary and harmful savings (I'll take a cheaper host, cheaper crypts, cheaper traffic) and the necessary savings (I'll take a little more expensive, but I'll save money).

Approximate calculations look like this:

Hosting + software + consumables + crypt + rent of necessary services + current expenses + airbag for unforeseen expenses (10-20% of the amount) = N dollars

Then we check with the amount of money on the account. If you fit in, then good. If not, then we either think about where we can adequately save money, or finish off the missing amount. Starting something with a budget surplus means losing all your money and not getting anything in the end.

The fourth rule of financial literacy is not to make candy out of shit.

Miracles happen, but only to other people. You need to prepare your miracles carefully and in advance.

Here again, faith in miracles plays an evil role. Almost every person without personal experience, waiting for that "and suddenly it will work out and everything will work out." Not the least role in this is played by forums, where there are a lot of reviews and stories of people who hop and row money, without experience, knowledge, understanding, investments.

Agree it's a shame? You are all so well-read and prepared and you have a bagel hole in your pocket, and someone is chopping loot out of thin air.

This doesn't happen. If there are people in your social circle who don't know anything, don't understand, don't understand, don't want to learn, and generally actively broadcast bullshit on the topic "I stupidly chop money by pressing buttons", then it's time for you to change your social circle.
  • Don't expect miracles.
  • Do not expect that with zero investments you will become dramatically rich.
  • Don't expect that with zero investment, you can do anything at all.
  • Don't wait for magic.
  • Do not think that the problems and sagged in the budget will dissolve by themselves.
  • Always use specific numbers and practical results.
  • Never believe the words of people that "I have a hop and everything works, but why don't you work for me XS".
Success is not an alternative to failure. Success is what comes after a series of failures.

The fifth rule of financial literacy is no paid manuals.

Remember, my son, three important rules:
  • A theme is sold when it doesn't work.
  • A topic is sold when it's dead and you want to fuck something else with it.
  • But working scheme masturbate until you're blue, scoring and fuck. Without exception.
The fifth paragraph. Traffic and installations. Myths.

The world is just. Every effect has its own cause. Everyone gets exactly what they created the conditions for.

Traffic is the Holy of holies of all carders. Mecca and the Holy Grail. The object of worship and countless myths and legends.

Such a natural fat and delicious theme attracted a huge number of people from the series "I'll sell you a lot of money for a little money, just buy it". And suckers are happy to believe.

Therefore, let's analyze the main myths and legends, while simultaneously thinking in which direction to dig and move. I repeat! Don't be stupid, be smart. Don't let the bastards different feed at your expense! Read it and keep it sharp.

Attention! I'm specifically talking about traffic, not ready-made installations. I'll give you an explanation at the end.

All the rest is my personal opinion, based on logic and practical experience. To believe, not to believe, to accept, to use, to operate with the received information or not-this is your personal choice.

Traffic. Basic pseudo-myths.

Myth 1. Traffic is 99% of success in business.

Traffic is 30-35% of the success of a business. Maybe less.

Correctly converting traffic into installations (the number and quality of installations depends on this), working out all types of traffic (desktop and mobile), achieving a high envelope, and finally monetizing the result as much as possible is an even more difficult task than extracting traffic.

Myth 2: there is very little Good traffic and it is very difficult to get it.

There is a LOT of traffic and it is not so difficult to get it, as paints about it. You just need to move your head. You don't need to search where you don't have what you want to find.

Myth 3. Good for the money, you can buy quality traffic.

Must not. No one will sell money for money.

Myth 4. There is a ready solution for the extraction of traffic.

No. All ready-made solutions are a banal divorce for hamsters and nothing more.

Installations. Basic pseudo-myths.

Everything is even more interesting here. If working with bare traffic is relatively small (because there you need experience and some kind of base, but for acceptance and processing), then the market for selling installations is "a Big cycle of Shit in Nature". Do you want to know why? Read on.

Imagine that you have your own traffic channel, and you draw installations from it. Your traffic is private, your own, good, etc. And then you decided, instead of making money on it, to sell it for 1 dollar per install. Or even more fun-sell ready-made logs, instead of monetizing them yourself.

Can you imagine how many noble Samaritans there are?
  • The first output. Any service that sells installations / logs uses "public" traffic. Without exception.
  • The second conclusion. Any service for the sale of installations / logs is created for the estate of not very smart hamsters and school children. Without exception.
  • The third conclusion. Any sale of traffic / logs implies the fact that selling this log for five kopecks is more profitable than monetizing this very log.
  • The output of the fourth. If installations are more profitable to sell than to monetize, then the quality of installations is quite sad.
  • The conclusion of the fifth. You are considered a fool. Isn't that a shame?
I once calculated, taking into account all the monetization possibilities, how much my installation would cost if I wanted to sell it. Crypt, banks, Paypal, Amazon, shops, accs, links, etc. The cost of one install with good traffic turned out to be about $25-30. Moreover, this is purely dexter traffic. Without fat wears and other things.

The picture looks something like this. Someone took a shit, another ate it, digested it, then took a shit again. This is recycled shit, again someone ate and so on in a circle. Sorry for the unpleasant picture, but in fact it is. I don't dispute that even poking around in the shit, you can find something relatively edible and useful. But do you need it?

The first final conclusion is that any sale of traffic, logs, etc. is the usual and simplest divorce of hamsters who do not know anything about what they are doing.

The final conclusion of the second – if you calculate the costs (money+time) and net profit, you will get an amazing picture. Your traffic (even of filthy quality) is many times, if not an order of magnitude, more profitable and profitable!

The sixth paragraph. Traffic. Extraction.

A crucial point! In addition to extracting traffic, you need to be able to convert, process and monetize it correctly to the maximum. This is probably the most difficult topic in the entire chain. Otherwise, without it, even the best and most targeted traffic can be flushed down the toilet. Or get ten times less profit than it could have been.

In short, the topic of converting traffic to installations is complex, voluminous, and requires high-quality thinking. And different tests of split tests. Lots of split tests.

P.S. The above Statement is purely my opinion. Someone makes landing pages for 50 bucks and doesn't care.

But for now, we will focus only on the methods of extracting traffic. I won't write any diagrams for working with them, for obvious reasons. If you still do not understand why no one will write ready – made manuals, we reread the post.

Exchanges

What is the easiest way to get traffic? It makes sense to buy it. And now the key question – why is exchange traffic the most overdue and killed? The answer is because you can buy it for free (i.e., drive it in). The picture is roughly as follows. There are a certain number of exchanges where you can buy free traffic. That is, to buy a cardboard box and drive it in, it is much more profitable than laying out your hard-earned money.

Who benefits from such traffic? Services that sell installations and logs (see above). Stupid hamsters will eat this shit, squeal at the unfairness of the world and ... continue to eat this shit. The fucking coprophil sect.
It turns out that all exchanges are a complete UG and there is no point in them?

Well, gentlemen, this is ridiculous. Traffic exchanges are a HELL of a lot. Well, that's a lot of them. Take the ones that don't jerk off and work with them. Yes, you will have to lay out your hard-earned money, that is, pay white. But where have you seen a business without ads? There's a similar pattern here. If you want "customers", invest in advertising. And you will get a profit.

Well, or keep complaining about bad and evil uncles who don't let you live well and push traffic into 10 hands.

P.S. But the obvious disadvantage of exchanges is limited traffic, which will be generated one way or another. Therefore, for those who actively want to use exchanges in their work, it is advisable to constantly look for new resources and change the wiring on the old ones.

Bundles

Obsolete method of extracting installations from IE. Zero sense, profit, in General, too. A good Mat is even more so. Waste of time. It's not even yesterday, but the day before yesterday.

CPA offices

They are more suitable for mobile installations, but with imagination, you can come up with a high-quality approach for desktop traffic as well. The topic is quite advanced, so you can't drive up to the crooked goat here. You need an understanding of the market and a certain amount of intelligence. Not for average minds. So if you are successful, congratulations, your intelligence is above average.

Facebook and Google AdWords

Very high-quality and targeted traffic. One of the best themes for working with traffic, in General. The disadvantages are the same. They are constantly turning the screws, you need to constantly look for a new approach, fight moderation, increase the envelope and track a bunch of other parameters. It is recommended to work in a small team. In this segment, the speed of work is one of the most important parameters. Working alone, you won't have enough time for anything.

Torrents

Many will say that the topic is long overdue. In General, Yes. For ordinary people. But smart people get very tasty traffic and installations from there. I don't recommend discounting it. Our guys with installations purely from torrents make about 10-15K$ per week.

Freelance work

Life hack. If you are too lazy or don't know how to do something yourself, outsource it. The specialist will do everything himself, set up and catch up with traffic.

Positive:
  • Convenient and saves a hell of a lot of time.
  • Traffic will be really clean, without "neighbors".
  • The volume can get a very robust design.

Disadvantages:
  • The main freelance exchanges are long overdue, bro, relax.
  • Finding a good specialist is still a headache.
  • You will have to pay to non-expired exchanges with your own little white ones. And I'm not talking about vodka, but hard-earned money.
  • They throw current on the road. We don't relax buns.
And so the niche is good, just in the fact that the border between "they threw it, freaks" and" cool person, fucking traffic " is huge and difficult to overcome. It makes sense to take care. The entry threshold is high.

Spam (text messages and email)

Spam email, the topic is frankly difficult, because it requires a powerful technological base and support. Spam filters have become powerful, and you can't avoid them on a crooked goat. Plus, we need good databases, preferably corporate ones. High imagination, how to properly process them. Well, hands from the right place.

For noobs, two crucial points:
  • You CAN't cram an exe file into a PDF. It used to be very difficult, but now all vulnerabilities are closed. Who says the opposite, wants you hard anal fuck. I bet he's willing to do it for "a small amount of money"?
  • Put the EXE in .docs is only possible if the person has macros enabled. Otherwise, nothing will work there. Now let's think about how many people know what they are and why they are needed at all. :)
SMS spam, on the contrary, is a noble and fertile topic. The disadvantages are the same, you need your own SMS gateway, a good imagination, an application/APK file, databases, etc. And finally, software and money for the organization of all this economy.

Shells

Probably the most difficult topic from a technical point of view. They are not enough to get, you also need to drain traffic from there. And this is already a difficult task. Therefore, if you can, this article is not for you at all. If you don't know how, then this is not for beginners. And not even for Amateurs.

Paragraph seven. Landing pages. Conversion rate.

Another mega-extensive topic, on which 99% puts a bolt. And which brings about 50% of the success of the business. Something like :)

this, Tweet a review, put a like. Well, write in the comments what topics are still being analyzed.

If you need a consultation, then write adequate messages with specific questions. All sorts of "brokanya" with "type I want money, but XS Cho to do, tell me where to dig and write a manual so that I did and got a lot of dough" shove yourself in ... well, understood in General. I'm tired of reading such messages.