Market Place for Offer/Request a job

Niko_Bellic

Carder
Reaction score
Looking for people with prepaid cards in states. Require escrow.

Hint: Moneypak, Vanilla, Reloadit

Ca5p3R

Reaction score
looking for someone able to setup Merchant Accounts linked to several bussiness bank drops i have thx
pm me

rose251

Reaction score
i need to work ... I have a legit id from dmv can get more.. I cash out dump and d+p. I also have cashed out drops honest and dependable. i also have birth certificate and means to get legit id in almost any united states dmv

zesau001

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a lot of drops in France, if we can make some money together just msg me.

PM only

awarnesstest

Professional
Reaction score
I need some professional guy with reputation and time to make money weekly with me as my currently drop is dead.

I need bank drop in the UK for money from scams. Amounts 4k Pounds and UP to 6k pounds. For more info please leave me your ICQ or Jabber via PM and we will discuss more details.

I will not respond to newbies only if they are willing to deposit escrow!

Happy new year!

ADMV

Reaction score
cashing out d+p in au(101) and malaysia(depends 201) and dumps as well.Work in %.pm me if u wanna tryout.Might be a tough market to cashout here since so many cashier around.But still worth a try to ask :)

Bormex

RIPPER
Reaction score
Anybody interested in IRELAND dumps to work at % all are 201 code and they come without pin and they are hand skimmed. I dont have use for them.

Last edited:

icem33n

Carder
Reaction score
need drops in USA any states to resell electronic my electronic back on ebay or amazon

must be trusted member!

I can card about 5-10k worth of stuff a month! no joke

jimjim

Professional
Reaction score
Need any australia bank drop with online access, amount min is 5k, escrow is a must, if u can't afford escrow don't waste my time and urs asking for contact details...will result in giving u -2 rep and still no transfer.
Auction wire transfer/physical deposit not login shit
Australia only, don't bore me with pms saying u have other countries, if I need other countries I will open thread for them

midgard

No comments

nicksmith147

Carder
Reaction score
I have alot of UK bank drop incuding business account...am llooking for someone that can make wire transfer or scam money. i can get a money out within 1hour max and send you your share the same day through wu or lr

darrenbusi

Reaction score
hi

Anybody interested in IRELAND dumps to work at % all are 201 code and they come without pin and they are hand skimmed. I dont have use for them.

im from the uk, I don't mind giving them a go but what kind of percentage do you want, feel free to leave me your icq thank you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:07 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:04 AM ----------

hi im from the uk, I have drops all different banks, I can pick up wu all around the uk, I have a insider in Halifax so if you have any ideas or serious about making money get back at me, you helping me will be helping you thank you

Idul

Carder
Reaction score
Somebody that can card eBay US for computer parts? I would need shippment to be done in europe. Items total value 300$. PM