MAKE PAYOONER YOUR BANK DROP

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This is day 7 of this campaign.
This is seventeenth article.

At the mention of payoneer most carders take it as same as paypal, but many carders don't know that you can generate a real bank account with your payoneer details to receive money. The best part is that it gives you three bank accounts. One from USA, one from Europe and the other from Great Britain(UK).

How to create a payooneer account

1. Switch your location to match your fullz country. You can use a free VPN, I recommend windscribe if you want to use free vpn.
2. Go to payoneer.com
3. Click create new account
4. You would be given three of four categories of accounts they offer, choose the option that say, I'm a freelancer or wants to receive payments from foreign clients.
5. Now fill the form that will display completely. Keep in mind they would need your id and ssn. And that must have not been used on payoneer before. You are not required to hold the id. Just front and back.
6. Use outlook email. Don't use proton mail.
7. Have your non voip number ready. I normally use talkatone. If you are not in USA or canada, you would need solo vpn to access talkatone. Though it will slow down your internet speed. Please do not create the aaccount via the app. Use their website.
8. On the next page you would be asked to input your physical bank acoount or smh. Simply go to the link below
and generate a an account number and routing number to use. This link will only work if you are using USA info.
9. Once you have submitted the form. You just wait for three days to get the payoneer account verified. If the SSN is already on payoneer the would tell you immediately.
10. Once you get verified, tap on the top let side of your screen, click global payment, then click generate bank account. You would be given the routing number and account number. Copy it to your clipboard and use it to receive payment. This type of bank drop will not work for sites that don't allow you to enter your account details mannually.