Looking for USA people 2030

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm searching for long term partners for as long as 2030. if you want to make 10k minimum in a week or less get in contact with me, you may be thinking how do I make this money and its pretty simple, I spam bank logs and need long term partners with aged major or credit union banks and linked to coinbase so we can cashout in monero the split is 50/50 so if you bring me an aged navy federal account I can wire 20k into it and we each get 10k. different banks have different limits on how much I can send ach to without getting the account blocked. Also if you dont have a bank account to work you should create a navy federal account and i can wire 3k into it same day non aged account and we split each take 1.5k in the same day as you open the account! Im looking for serious long term partners you, this doesnt cost any money for you to work or create account! all you need is a major bank account or credit union!!

Steppa24

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm searching for long term partners for as long as 2030. if you want to make 10k minimum in a week or less get in contact with me, you may be thinking how do I make this money and its pretty simple, I spam bank logs and need long term partners with aged major or credit union banks and linked to coinbase so we can cashout in monero the split is 50/50 so if you bring me an aged navy federal account I can wire 20k into it and we each get 10k. different banks have different limits on how much I can send ach to without getting the account blocked. Also if you dont have a bank account to work you should create a navy federal account and i can wire 3k into it same day non aged account and we split each take 1.5k in the same day as you open the account! Im looking for serious long term partners you, this doesnt cost any money for you to work or create account! all you need is a major bank account or credit union!!
if serious i can help hit me up

china404

Reaction score
请与我联系并提供详细信息,我将评估是否可以完成@dishan369

Zoemafia215

Reaction score
Have code for navy federal and can get open ups if you want to make some bread hmu

Mr3058402

Reaction score
Hit me up on telegram @Mrjcp84

Redagel6669

Reaction score
I have a bank account and coinbase

Bitorious

Reaction score
Bet imma make a navy today gang

Duckster

Quack Quack, said the duck and stole your money
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
t.me/mine4cards
Free money doesn't exist. Don't fall for TOO GOOD deals.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm searching for long term partners for as long as 2030. if you want to make 10k minimum in a week or less get in contact with me, you may be thinking how do I make this money and its pretty simple, I spam bank logs and need long term partners with aged major or credit union banks and linked to coinbase so we can cashout in monero the split is 50/50 so if you bring me an aged navy federal account I can wire 20k into it and we each get 10k. different banks have different limits on how much I can send ach to without getting the account blocked. Also if you dont have a bank account to work you should create a navy federal account and i can wire 3k into it same day non aged account and we split each take 1.5k in the same day as you open the account! Im looking for serious long term partners you, this doesnt cost any money for you to work or create account! all you need is a major bank account or credit union!! tele - @bankjuggs

bullfrog 89

Reaction score
I have aged BOA that's linked to coin base. I will be your long-term partner..