Looking for a drop

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, hooligans. Today I will teach you how to search for terpil for any topics!

In this article, I will answer the following questions:
  1. How do I find / recruit drops?
  2. Which legends exist and which ones are better to use?
  3. Safety when working with drops.
On the question of what it is finally such, I will not answer. Don't you know? In short - front persons, so as not to pour water.

Let's start with continuous drops. These are mostly your friends or acquaintances of friends. The main thing is to choose the right type of person. This may be your former classmate, who does nothing but drink beer in the evenings and sit on his parents ' neck. They usually say "The prison is crying for him". If you have such an individual in your field of vision, then you should know that there is no more ideal candidate to find. For such people, money is usually the incentive.

Also, drug addicts are great for non-breeding drops. They are able to do anything for a dose, as long as they have the opportunity to get a shot. But here it is important to understand that payment should be made only after the case.

Plus, they can bring friends.

Minus — maximum instability. They require additional supervision (like a mother for a 5-year-old son). They will eat up quite a lot of nerves. And maybe someday you'll just kick him in the ass, because of another fuck-up.

In large cities, there are universities that enroll nonresident students. These are also your clients, as we all know that a student is an eternally hungry creature, greedy for money. Especially if he's from another city. Of course, it is better to give preference to children from villages and villages, they are more tight on their wits, and this is good for us. We don't need too smart drops, we need executive ones.

Never tell the drop that the job is a one-time job, always try to convince them that the job will be permanent, and you will often use their services. This method will reduce the drop reward. The reason for this is simple - you will work on a permanent basis. And I don't care that you may not contact him again, the main thing is to create visibility.
What kind of drops to use is clear, but how to offer them to earn money? Here are some rules and tips that we'll look at::

1. Fully study the topic for which you have decided to use them. All pitfalls that may arise or questions that they may be asked (for example, when opening an account).

To work out the questions, do it yourself. A bank account? I took a walk, arranged it, and wrote down my questions. A package? Order a balloon for yourself.

2. Express your suggestions clearly and clearly, without stuttering or mumbling. Training in front of a mirror helps. Try to persuade yourself to work for you. Polish your speech to the maximum, so that when you say it to yourself in the mirror — you would agree to work for yourself.

3. Make an impression. In the case of non-dilute drops, this is the impression of money. That is, you should look good, you should have a good phone number, and it's better to make a job offer (to the first drops, they will then bring you the rest) in some restaurant or status institution of your city.

Of course, the question arises, why should I spend so much money on some drop? And you don't need to spend a lot, even in the coolest restaurants in Moscow, coffee costs 300-500 rubles. And when talking - you don't need to feed anyone, just order a couple of cups of coffee, and discuss your offer. The main thing is to throw dust in your eyes, to make an impression.

Let's move on to divorce payments:
If you have a creative personality, then working with diluents will give you a lot of pleasure.

The difference between divorce drops is that they don't have to be paid. This is nothing more than a single-use material.

Let's start with where to look for adjustable drops? Unlike permanent drops, you can search for adjustable drops from the comfort of your home. To do this, we only need the Internet, a competent Russian language and a little imagination to invent a legend.

There are a lot of inexperienced users on the Internet who are happy to peck at various earnings offers. These individuals are not burdened with intelligence, they are happy to send SMS messages in order to find out the date of their death, or download "Internet cracker". Therefore, the scope for creativity is simply huge.

Which legends exist and which ones are better to use?
To begin with, a legend is an 80% success rate. The better and more beautiful the legend , the higher the chance of finding more drops.

I wrote to the popular BBA dropvod(@iampredstavitel) to ask about the relevance of each of the legends.

Let's look at a few legends:

Legend #1 (webmoney personal certificate):We are a large company that works with clients from the United States. We are looking for employees who will help us conduct financial transactions with clients from abroad. To do this, our employee needs a personal webmoney certificate to work with the money of foreign clients. For each such transaction, our employee will receive from 3 to 5% of the amount spent through their account, and the company will receive an additional 2%.

To control their integrity, the employee must provide us with all the data on their webmoney account so that we can monitor their work and see that they are not deceiving us or trying to steal money. Such a simple legend may seem like some kind of nonsense to many. But this is only to our advantage, the legend should be true, but at the same time a little stupid. We don't need too smart drops - our goal is to find trusting people who are not burdened with intelligence.

BBA:"It depends on what the drops are. If for the bay-definitely not, if just to get the docks, then I think it can bring a profit. Change it a little and that's it."
Legend #2 (receiving parcels):We are a foreign company that supplies goods. Our clients are located all over the world, but since in your country (Russia/Ukraine) there is a customs limit for receiving parcels above 1,000 euros per person, we need people who will receive parcels for a certain fee (30-50-100$) and forward it to our customers.

Someone will be indignant, say, wow, to pay such money for a parcel? And you don't need to pay, the payment will be received after our order is completed, and when it is completed, we don't care about the drop, we don't need it anymore, so we don't need to pay. Cruel? Yes, but these are drops, which in this case are consumables that you use to build your business.

BBA: "Normal. I can throw off my own so that people can compare it. I'm not sorry, because it hardly lives, half the world was deceived by it, but if you change it, it will breathe."
Legend from BBA (translated from English): Our company verifies Bit accounts and supplies them to foreign companies to improve the system security of Bit users.
Verification requires:
✔️ 18+
Write in private messages
Pay 100$

Legend No. 3 (bank cards): We are a large construction company in Moscow (or any other major city). Yes, we attract illegal immigrants to work for us, and we have to pay them a salary. Since they are citizens of another country — they cannot open a bank account for themselves, and it would be more convenient for our company to transfer their salary to plastic cards so that they are not robbed, etc. Therefore, we offer you such a solution — you open a card for yourself (a debit card, you can't apply for a loan on it, you can check this with the bank), and transfer the card to us. For this, you get 8-10% of the monthly salary of our worker (about 3,000-5,000 rubles). Great passive income for you!

These are given legends that can be modified from case to case. It all depends on what purposes you need a drop for, and what you want to get in the end. A beautiful website and contact phone numbers-significantly increase the chance to breed a drop, so if you work hard, then the distribution of drops will become a regular routine for you.

BBA:"Nonsense. You can't take bays for drops that don't know what they're doing. They'll get bored and that's it. For greater efficiency, you can send it to your project, so that data is already entered there. I implemented it in a couple of minutes, you just need to think a little with your head."
Thus, trust in the company is higher than in the private owner. Always pretend to be company.

Safety when working with drops.
1. "Don't shit where you eat."
Don't get your friends talking about weird topics in advance, which may cause investigators to come in. If you want to issue a personal certificate, for example, in order to trade accounts, then this is one thing. And if you want to drain dirt from exchange offices-then look for drops in another city (at least), or those who do not know you at all.

2. Never use your own data when working with drops.
The less drops know about you, the harder it is for them to provide more accurate information about you later.

3. Meet in neutral places that make it difficult to link you to your place of residence.
That is, if you have a wonderful cafe near your house, where you have lunch every day and the waiters know you as a regular customer — do not drag drops there. Choose a place in another city, or at least on the other side of your city, where you never go.

4. Telephone connection.
It is clear that mobile communication has become firmly established in our lives, and there is no place without it. You also have to use it to communicate with drops. Get a left phone + a left SIM card that has nothing to do with you. Correspond via whatsapp on a virtual number.

If you get involved in a rather dumb topic, because of which 100% will be searched — a "bag" with a copper braid will also help, in which you will put your phone after you talk to the drop. This bag suppresses any signals, so it becomes many times more difficult to find such a phone.

Always qualify the danger of any action.

That's all.