BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
Dead and dusted, same as original validcc they walk in to the sunset :)
or maybe he will do like Roman Seleznev did??????
Roman Seleznev changed his identity more than 3 Times
he changes His (website,Name,.)!!!!!

He cann change his Name and his Website and Start selling again to remove the FBI pressure from him

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Roman Seleznev is my friend and brother at work. I look forward to his early release from prison. There is still a chance to appeal the decision to the International Court of Human Rights, but most likely the decision will not change. Lawyers need to negotiate with the prosecutor's office and instill reasonable arguments in its favor. For example, it is necessary to take into account the fact that he is seriously ill, since he received a serious tram during the terrorist attack and has a metal plate in his head. He constantly needs good medicines to keep him alive. If he stops using them, he may die at any moment. It was just really horrible and sad. I really don't want to lose him.
I know him very well for many years from ancient times. I consistently send letters and gifts to prison without a return address. I have always fruitfully collaborated with him. Yes, he also earned millions of dollars, bought a lot of expensive real estate, made decent investments and fully supported himself for life, but unfortunately he was not arrested in his native country, but while on vacation on a trip, after which he was extradited to the United States. A special individual plane was even sent for him to carry out a special operation.
He has a very beautiful wife, we sometimes talk to her. I also keep in touch with his father, a well-known deputy of the Liberal Party.
Unfortunately, according to my information, he late admitted his guilt and received a long sentence by a court order. He is currently serving a prison sentence for selling maps and dumps in large quantities.
Of course, I envision the possibility that the FBI could recruit him and open a store under a different name. But this version is not supported by anything, it is just an assumption that has no real facts and grounds. I think Joker is a completely different person, they tried to, but could not catch him, since he always thought about his safety and followed the rules of anonymous work.

Here are some important rules to follow if you don't want problems with the FBI:
- Never do carding in services, exchanges and stores with US jurisdiction (registered and paying taxes in the US)!
- Never work with the material of the legal owners of the United States (real cardholders to cards and user-owner accounts)!
- Do not use payment systems and money transfer services with US jurisdiction (registered and paying taxes in the US)!
- Avoid using drops (money mules) - US citizens!
- Never visit the United States or a country with which an extradition treaty has been signed if you have previously been involved carding a large amount of US.
- Do not open a store with stolen data, which will sell data of US citizens (cards, dumps, accounts, etc.)!
- Do not engage in fraudulent schemes designed to deceive US citizens!
If you follow these basic safety rules, then you will not have any problems with US laws. That is, the FBI will not be interested in you and they will not be able to show you anything.
Always remain kind, happy and most importantly anonymous.

Wallace

Carder
Reaction score
Roman Seleznev is my friend and brother at work. I look forward to his early release from prison. There is still a chance to appeal the decision to the International Court of Human Rights, but most likely the decision will not change. Lawyers need to negotiate with the prosecutor's office and instill reasonable arguments in its favor. For example, it is necessary to take into account the fact that he is seriously ill, since he received a serious tram during the terrorist attack and has a metal plate in his head. He constantly needs good medicines to keep him alive. If he stops using them, he may die at any moment. It was just really horrible and sad. I really don't want to lose him.
I know him very well for many years from ancient times. I consistently send letters and gifts to prison without a return address. I have always fruitfully collaborated with him. Yes, he also earned millions of dollars, bought a lot of expensive real estate, made decent investments and fully supported himself for life, but unfortunately he was not arrested in his native country, but while on vacation on a trip, after which he was extradited to the United States. A special individual plane was even sent for him to carry out a special operation.
He has a very beautiful wife, we sometimes talk to her. I also keep in touch with his father, a well-known deputy of the Liberal Party.
Unfortunately, according to my information, he late admitted his guilt and received a long sentence by a court order. He is currently serving a prison sentence for selling maps and dumps in large quantities.
Of course, I envision the possibility that the FBI could recruit him and open a store under a different name. But this version is not supported by anything, it is just an assumption that has no real facts and grounds. I think Joker is a completely different person, they tried to, but could not catch him, since he always thought about his safety and followed the rules of anonymous work.

Here are some important rules to follow if you don't want problems with the FBI:
- Never do carding in services, exchanges and stores with US jurisdiction (registered and paying taxes in the US)!
- Never work with the material of the legal owners of the United States (real cardholders to cards and user-owner accounts)!
- Do not use payment systems and money transfer services with US jurisdiction (registered and paying taxes in the US)!
- Never visit the United States or a country with which an extradition treaty has been signed if you have previously been involved carding a large amount of US.
- Do not open a store with stolen data, which will sell data of US citizens (cards, dumps, accounts, etc.)!
If you follow these basic safety rules, then you will not have any problems with US laws. That is, the FBI will not be interested in you and they will not be able to show you anything.
I need truthfinder pls

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score

I really see Roman as a Leader of Carding business
he was Selling and Teaching people for FREE how to Carding
He made a Empire but im really sad that what happend to him

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, he was a leader in this business until 2012 (Great CC Seller "2pac" aka "Track2"). I also always enjoyed buying from him and was satisfied.
I do not know that he taught anyone. He does not have training posts, perhaps he did it in person in the messenger.
But the Joker and other vendors deposed him and took the honorary throne. They make hundreds of millions of dollars just selling cards and don't do carding themselves. They just don’t need it and they don’t need it. Selling large volumes of a valid product for only $ 10 per item, they make colossal profits and are awash in money. Money turns their heads and drives them crazy.

alchapo

Reaction score
please can some 1 help me with legit dumps shop all bad now any recomandations

Nariman

Reaction score
как зайти на его сайт? Я не могу это сделать
Он не работает. Он закрыл свой сайт и объявил что вышел на пенсию. Он стал слишком знаменитым, это опасно в такой работе.

KINGFISH

Carder
Reaction score
Он не работает. Он закрыл свой сайт и объявил что вышел на пенсию. Он стал слишком знаменитым, это опасно в такой работе.
что реально? и где типерь покупать свалки? подскажи если знаешь) а то везде одно кидалово...

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
Да, Джокер был великий продажник и один из самых популярных СС магазинов, хотя качество материала в последнее время оставляло желать лучшего.
Он переболел коронавирусом, но смог выздороветь и продолжить работу.
Очень жаль что он ушёл из бизнеса. Я искренне рад за него что ему удалось заработать миллионы долларов только на продаже карт.
Практически он просто заказал хак пары крупных шопов и получил миллионы данных. После чего залил в шоп и начал продажи.
При этом просто барыжил и ничего сам не вбивал, этого было ему вполне достаточно что бы купаться в славе и больших деньгах.
У него осталось много валидного материала, а так же контакты профессиональных хакеров, которые легко взламывают любые базы, так что думаю он скоро объявится под другим ником и снова наберет авторитет уже под новым брендом.
Он хорошо заботился о своей анонимности и смог остаться неуязвимым.
Желаю ему удачно легализовать свои многочисленные доходы, он умный парнишка - должен справиться.

KINGFISH

Carder
Reaction score
It is a fake and scam shop. Be careful!
Origan Joker has not returned to business at this time.
почему тогда там рекламируется Сайт Трампа? тоже фейк?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Скам-шопы специально могут указывать ссылки на проверенные магазины и форумы чтобы ввести в заблуждение и вызвать доверие.
Будьте внимательны и осторожны!

На данный момент более 10 скам-магазинов обманывающих под честным именем Джокера, так же как около 20 скам телеграм каналов порочащих его доброе имя.

Если он объявиться, вы первые об этом узнаете.
Скорей всего просто откроет шоп под другим именем и будет снова раскручивать, так что не поддавайтесь на уловки мошенников и различные провокации.

KINGFISH

Carder
Reaction score
Скам-шопы специально могут указывать ссылки на проверенные магазины и форумы чтобы ввести в заблуждение и вызвать доверие.
Будьте внимательны и осторожны!

На данный момент более 10 скам-магазинов обманывающих под честным именем Джокера, так же как около 20 скам телеграм каналов порочащих его доброе имя.

Если он объявиться, вы первые об этом узнаете.
Скорей всего просто откроет шоп под другим именем и будет снова раскручивать, так что не поддавайтесь на уловки мошенников и различные провокации.
ok

1lr

Reaction score
p5fdMEt.gif

CVV2 UPDATE (FRESH SNIFF)
CRIMINALBOSS-p02 (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!
after 3 days TIME FOR REFUNDS: 15 MIN (GOLD USERS 1H, SILVER 45M, BRONZE 30M)

TOPLEVEL (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.700 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

SOLARENERGY-01 (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

SUMMITEXPERT (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS !

HAPPYCARDER-26 (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 5.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

BLACKCOBRA (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.500 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

SUNDAE (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.000 USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

STILETTO (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.000 USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

VITRIOLIC (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.000 USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

TOASTMASTER (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.000 USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

CRIMINALBOSS-p01 (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 4.800 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

INCREDIBLE (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.200 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

COMBATKNIFE (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 95-100%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

VERYRARERESOURCES (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.300 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

KAIZEN-JAPAN-MIX (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.400 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-100%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

MOTIONDETECTOR-SSN-DOB-FULLINFO (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 1.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 95-100%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

BLACKANDWHITE-SSN-DOB-FULLINFO (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 2.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

STIFFLER (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 4.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

GRANTURISMO (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 10.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

GODBLESSEDSTUFF-03. (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 15.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

AFTERLIFE (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 4.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 70-75%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

UNIVERSESOUND (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 5.000 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 70-75%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

HASSLE (FRESH SNIFFED CVV) 3.500 cards USA/EU/WORLD MIX, HIGH VALID 70-75%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

CARNIVALMASK-BRAZIL-MIX-DISCOUNT-SALE (SNIFFED CVV) 20.000 cards BRAZIL/WORLD MIX, VALID 40-45%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 3 days NO REFUNDS!

DUMPS UPDATE (HIGH VALID)

DIXDUMPS-357-NEW (fresh skimmeD) : USA (TX,CA,NY,UT,SC,NC,FL,TN,AR,MO,MN,CO + few EU) TR1+TR2/TR2, HIGH VALID 90-95%, uploaded 2020-11-18

TX,CA,NY,UT,SC,NC,FL,TN,AR,MO,MN,CO,
IA,AZ,AL,WI,WY,PA,MS,KS,IN,NE,MA,PE + few EU/ASIA
first 24 hours NO REFUNDS!
after 24 hours TIME FOR REFUNDS: 3 HOURS (GOLD USERS 12H, SILVER 9H, BRONZE 6H)

DUMPS UPDATE (HIGH VALID)

WHEREWITHAL (fresh skimmeD) : USA (STATES MIX + few EU) TR1+TR2/TR2, HIGH VALID 80-85%, uploaded 2020-11-18

first 24 hours NO REFUNDS!
after 24 hours TIME FOR REFUNDS: 3 HOURS (GOLD USERS 12H, SILVER 9H, BRONZE 6H)

ALL STUFF WILL BE AVAILABLE AT
11:00 AM (morning update) New York City Time, Wednesday, November 18

TOR LINK 1: TOR LINK 2:
BLOCKCHAIN LINK 1: BLOCKCHAIN LINK 2: BLOCKCHAIN LINK 3: BLOCKCHAIN LINK 4:
only these links are real! we don't have other links! all other links are fakes!

Don't know how to browse BLOCKCHAIN .BAZAR .LIB .ECM .COIN links? It's very simple!
Install one of the following browser Extension/Addon:
friGate CDN: https://fri-gate.org/
friGate Light: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/frigate
Blockchain DNS: https://blockchain-dns.info/
PeerName: https://peername.com/browser-extension/
Attention! Do not install them all together because they may conflict with each other, install only one of them.
If one particular plugin does not work well - try another plugin.

Keep in mind that the browser may trigger the search operation if you type "jstash.bazar" in the address bar.
There are two ways to fix that:
1. Type the domain with a trailing slash, example: "jstash.bazar/".
2. Type the domain with the protocol, example: "http://jstash.bazar".

*** If you are using another browser or another device (iOS, Android):
You can also use OpenNIC https://www.opennic.org/ DNS servers
Simply modify your internet connection DNS settings and set one of the OpenNIC public DNS servers
Servers list: https://servers.opennic.org/
i need a pdf with fresh cc ssn all info if you are into selling info!

Ventus

Reaction score
It is a fake and scam shop. Be careful!
Origan Joker has not returned to business at this time.
Thanks for this information. Iam searching now for weeks for trustefull sellers, but I can’t find one person. I already lost about 500€ on scammer sites/telegram groups.

why is this post not deleted?