is "cvvclub.at" legit

Reaction score
is "cvvclub.at" legit, do they come with pin and all info needed for cloning also do they have high ballance?

Reaction score
I want to know the same...
it looks sketchy but ive heard alot of good things about them so i am unsure also their prices are like 10usd per which is a bit unbelivable when usually they go for around 50-70 each so if anyone has any info please reply

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Asking a question like this is a waste of time. All you need to do is buy one or two and test for yourself.

The internet is huge, imagine asking this question for every single sites? If you don't spare money to waste on carding then I guess you are not ready yet.

I hope this helps.

Reaction score
Asking a question like this is a waste of time. All you need to do is buy one or two and test for yourself.

The internet is huge, imagine asking this question for every single sites? If you don't spare money to waste on carding then I guess you are not ready yet.

I hope this helps.
can you recomend some sites we could buy ooff as we are new and need help looking for legit sites i understand what you are saying but i dont want to keep feeding mymoney into fake/false websites that will either exit scam or wont deliver at all i have already been scammed by 10-11 different websites for over 250 GBP so if you have any sites we could use could you please message me or say here thank you for your reply.

darkcard

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Nah, I don't recommend websites to people.

I can give you the best website and you still come back and say its fake, because you simply don't know how buy CC.

Carding is expensive, it takes time to start making money.

My advice is, put in the work and learn as much as you can. Stop going around asking question and expect people to give you the perfect secret to success for free.

You open yourself up for scam if you think someone will magically give you the best website, method and everything needed to make money.