?? Is Carding still possible in 2024 ??

larakho

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I recently learned abour carding and i became super hooked and i started to learn instantly.

Im now 2 Weeks in to my journey and so far i made 0 money and only lost money to the setup (vpn, socks, rdp, cards, guides....) and scammers...

My setup is like this: VPN on Host-> VM with Ubuntu-> Windows RDP -> private residental socks near cardholder-> brave browser with no addons...

I always check my ip if its blacklisted and still its not working... :(

Does anyone know what im doing wrong or is it just not possible anymore ?

Trackkthreee

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hey everyone

I recently learned abour carding and i became super hooked and i started to learn instantly.

Im now 2 Weeks in to my journey and so far i made 0 money and only lost money to the setup (vpn, socks, rdp, cards, guides....) and scammers...

My setup is like this: VPN on Host-> VM with Ubuntu-> Windows RDP -> private residental socks near cardholder-> brave browser with no addons...

I always check my ip if its blacklisted and still its not working... :(

Does anyone know what im doing wrong or is it just not possible anymore ?
I can help u dm on tele it’s trackkthreee

DANIEL_05

SEARCH LEGIT CARDER
Reaction score
Telegram
@daniel_357
Hello.
In 2024, many carders work through an anti-detect browser. Try it and you will definitely succeed.
brother can you help me how to buy gift card with usa cc i don't have pc i have Mobile its possible or no

Daprofessor

Carder
Reaction score
brother can you help me how to buy gift card with usa cc i don't have pc i have Mobile its possible or no
Well it’s possible but then the question is what vpn or socks proxy app are you using and where do you buy your cc and most important have you got any method going about the store you want to card gift card from. Sometimes it’s not about just carding but knowing what you doing because carding is expensive these days for you to be losing money without making gains

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Screenshot_20240325-160645_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• 20240213_131232.jpg
    20240213_131232.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 98
Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
Screenshot_20240325-201515_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240325-201654_Chrome.jpg
yeah 2024 carding works.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-201711_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-201711_Chrome.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 44

DANIEL_05

SEARCH LEGIT CARDER
Reaction score
Telegram
@daniel_357
Well it’s possible but then the question is what vpn or socks proxy app are you using and where do you buy your cc and most important have you got any method going about the store you want to card gift card from. Sometimes it’s not about just carding but knowing what you doing because carding is expensive these days for you to be losing money without making gains
all right my brother but i am not using shocks 5 i am using only nord vpn and i am buying cc from briansclub without any bin brother you have telegram can you give me your telefram username i want talk to you please i need help

Daprofessor

Carder
Reaction score
all right my brother but i am not using shocks 5 i am using only nord vpn and i am buying cc from briansclub without any bin brother you have telegram can you give me your telefram username i want talk to you please i need help
@Ibrahimlyss….. that’s my telegram

Reaction score
Telegram
@thegentleman007
what site did you c

what site did you card from bruh.. I would be glad if you can share with us on that bruh
Those are the methods im selling bruh