Interview with the coder who was accepted

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
The other day I talked to an accepted coder, they want to attribute 10-15 years (for organized crime). Enjoy watching!

[G]
- Grid Life

[K] - Encoder

[G] — Hi, let's get acquainted, tell us about yourself, what do you do?

[K] — Hi, mostly coding, I've been studying since I was 14 and somehow got carried away for 6 years)

Now I work as a coder in a company like norm)

[G] - Interesting) you can tell us about your current job a little later, let's touch on another topic. Did you have any problems with the law?

[K — - Yes, they still are.

[D — - Can you tell me more? Starting with what you've been doing

[K] - Of course.

[K] - It all started with the fact that I started monitoring lolz and saw projects and so on behind the bench. I found the scamhab bot drain and rewrote it, deleted the shells, and started renting it out. There were many projects that lasted about a year (from 2020 to 2021). Then it all subsided and I went into carding. Recently (November) at 6 am, riot police flew into my apartment, handcuffed me and started explaining my rights and so on. After that, a search of my computer began (of course, I didn't delete a fucking thing, but there was nothing about scam projects). From 8 am to 4 pm there was a search. They took the computer, 3 phones and 12 sim cards. After the search, they gave me a call and I naturally called the lawyer, we arrived at the Ministry of Internal Affairs and there was an interrogation. It turns out that the worker skamnul mammoth bbk on 20k. Came to me tc domain I regal under vpn. Then I found out that they submitted a request to the vpn and they gave out my IP address. They submitted a request to Rostelecom and came to me. They let me go as a witness. They gave me a summons to come to their city at my own expense and pass another interrogation with the investigator. The scheme is easy to interrogate. Tk I'm a coder, I said that I don't know anything and rented it out under another pretext like selling advertising (It rolled, I'm ahuel). I stayed as a witness at the moment (but things may change). Scam projects are organized crime groups. If they catch now the vehicle of the Tima where I was + another train (the handbrake has already been accepted), then this is an organized criminal group (210 st — from 10 to 15 years)

[G] — I wonder how old you were when you were admitted?

[K] - 20

[D] — You didn't have a criminal record?

[K] - Nope, I was clean.

[G — - We hope that everything will work out, can you tell us more about the team you worked for? What's wrong with her now?

[K] — I don't know to be honest, when I left it was in the summer, and they accepted me 3 months later. Recently, chekal seems to still work. Tima was gaining momentum well. About 1-2 lam per month came out.
[G] — Quite good amounts, in what programming language were scam projects written?

[K] — I wrote in PHP

[G] — Okay, as I understand you are from the Russian Federation?

[K] - Yes

[G] — I've always been very interested in one thing. What should have happened for you to become a scam team coder while in the Russian Federation? You also understood that the chance of dusting is very high, and the risks are not justified.

[K] - Of course I understood. I lived for 16 years in another city, and then moved to another city alone. Freelancing helped until the age of 18-19. And then there was a shortage. Well, I went to the place where they cut the most. They didn't hire me. For kv was supposed to be about 70k.
[D] — Is it clear what kind of education you have? Are you studying now?

[K] — Education after the 9th grade. Because I was accepted. The investigator sent a request for a profile to the university. And a couple of months ago I was expelled for a criminal case because it spoils my reputation. 4 course was. 2 months left until graduation

[D — - Who did you study for there?

[K] - For the programmer

[G — - The university did not go to the talks?

[K] - No, I offered both money and connections tried. No way. Now I will sue them to be reinstated (There is no real reason for my expulsion)

[D — - At the expense of money, did you try to solve the issue on the spot (when you were accepted)?

[K] - Tried it. And they came to the conclusion that they did not pick me up at 91 st right now, but that I came to their city at my own expense and was interrogated as a witness

[D — - How did you achieve this? You can find out more

[K] - They suggested it to me. I was handcuffed while they searched me. Oper took me to the kitchen and said. Let's do this. You're coming to us at your own expense. We don't take you on 91 st and then let you go back home. I agreed

[G — - It is very interesting to hear your opinion about this: in the morning they were accepted, in the afternoon they were taken to the department, offered a certain amount of money, released, and the case was hushed up

[K] — No. If the case is initiated, they will go through to the end. It may be that the case is simply frozen for a couple of years. Articles 158 and 159 are considered a serious crime. The case is destroyed in 10 years only. If you give it to the paw, then you will come out with a conditional payment for a couple of years and that's it

[G — - Understood, apparently such stories are fucking fake)

[K] - Yes, I offered a good amount of money to be scored on me. They only agreed on my arrival

[D — - Was you afraid when I suggested it? This is basically just another article

[K] — Didn't think about it at all. I thought as much as possible about not going to jail and I need to try any ways not to be taken away

[D] — Do you understand what you can finally say to the coders of the scam teams? Do you have any safety tips?

[K] - Use Mullvad vpn (It does not issue any logs at all, I learned this from the operator who has already tried and sent it) when accessing the host with services and bots. Use bitcoins from LocalBitcoin as payment (it issues a request only if interpol gives the go-ahead). And even if you were accepted, try to change the article to 273.

[D] - Thanks for the tips?

[K] - You're welcome

[D] — How much money have you already paid your lawyer?

[K] — About 400 K

[D — - How to choose a lawyer if you are accepted?

[K]Very hard. We need to look for a lawyer who at least rummages behind the bench, and so on. If he is stupid (like you), then you will have to get out of your fantasies. They don't understand anything either. They are a bit in the subject and that's it. They don't know all the moves. Lawyers are exactly the same.
[G] - Still, tell us where you found it, I think it will be very useful for subscribers

[K] - In the Internet scored the city where I had to go and called private agencies. I asked them if they knew for a scam that I was accepted under 158 h. 3 point g. Of the 29 lawyers I called, only 3 searched. In the future, it turned out that 1 fumbles for everything

[D — - I think that this is the most useful information, take note in advance, scammers. Let's return to the topic of earning money in chernukha and now, is it hard for you?

[K] - Yes, very much. Now all my money is spent on debts, lawyers. In chernukha, I received about 150-180k per month. It's 35k now.

[D — - How did you get hired?

[K] - I threw out my resume on hh and they called me and offered it. After they found out that I had problems with the law, but they were neutral about it. The co-founders are young guys who understand everything

[G] — Lucky you have frizili accounts?

[K — - Yes, I was chartered with SBER and tink

[D — - How did you pay?

[K] — My mother opened tink and gave me access. Because they took my phone away from me, but my watch wasn't there, so I added the card to my watch through friends and paid for it. But with the current situation, I transfer money to colleagues at work and withdraw it from an ATM in cash

[D — - If it's not a secret, how much money is currently frozen? What will happen to her?

[K] — 140k. I don't know what will happen to her. Most likely everything will be unfrozen after the trial

[G — - I understand, we'll probably finish it, thank you for giving the interview.

I suggest you leave your banking details for subscribers, maybe they will want to help with a penny)

[K] - Thank you for the interview)