Interview with an accepted WB carder

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello! Today I'm going to tell you a story about a guy who used to drive in iPhones from Wildberry's, earned it over 800,000 rubles, and as many as 4 cop cars came for him, as if for a terrorist.

What proofs do you have?​

I can't give you much, but there is article in the city media. But there on classics half napizdeli.

How was the work organized?​

After I found out about the scheme, I found a drop so that he could pick up packages, I warned him about the possible consequences and taught him what to do in the worst case scenario.

In general, we live, get high. Almost every week for three months, iPhones for 70-100k arrive, suddenly drop calls me and says that he was accepted, but he decided to hide and said that the cops took him for another reason.

Well, according to the classics — how were you received? You said something about 4 cars there.​

I believed him, went to bed late, wake up at 10 o'clock because of a knock on the door, I can hear the cops signaling. And then the treshak begins...

Prosecutor's office, criminal investigation department and 2 more cars. They tried to put pressure on me, but I'm very knowledgeable in law, so they didn't really scare me.

One cop offered me this option: 100,000 rubles and goodbye
I refused, and at that time I didn't have a single ruble.

Tell your followers what to do if you're under pressure.​

Guys, if you find yourself in a police station, you'd better try to build a good dialogue.

If they start putting pressure on you about the monkey house and other crap, calmly say that his words and actions will be used in court.

Drown for your personality, when they see that you are a weak opponent for them, they become very greyhounds.

It is better to learn a little bit of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation and the AK of the Russian Federation, drown for yourself in any case.

What was the drop error?​

The drop error was that:
  1. He went to the WB without a mask, glasses and other things;
  2. He was very afraid of garbage, could not talk to them properly, because they pressed him and threatened.

It's always been interesting: how can you drive in iPhones for such amounts and be with a hole in your pocket?​

With a hole in my pocket just because I'm a fool and don't know how to save money, but I can walk to the fullest.

Editor's note: not news.

Why did the cop give you such a chance?​

I do not know why the cop wanted to give such a chance, maybe he just wanted to earn some extra money himself.

What do you plan to do? Are you in jail?​

Now I am engaged in Pushkin's. I have already trained as a paramedic and will work in a hospital.

I didn't go to prison because I paid damages, visited orphanages, made donations, etc.to improve the outcome of the trial. As a result, 10 000 rubles of a court fine.

The prosecutor and his sucker tried to put me in jail as much as possible, but I had a fucking great lawyer)

How did your relatives react?​

They think I'm a fucker.