Interview with a coder in Europe

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
5f888238-f674-418b-a369-3f4e9ea5d1ef.png

Hello! Today I have a guest of a well — known coder in Europe-Belfort. As I said earlier, this person was interviewed for People PRO.
  • Yom tov! Who are you? What are you doing?
  • How much have you rented, what is the price of one project?
  • Is it true that most projects are scammed for payments?
  • What is the monthly turnover of private tims?
  • How do tims differ in Europe and the CIS?
  • How can the coder choose a project?
  • Have you been cheated? If so, who and how?
  • What is the forecast for the coder services market for the next 3 years?
  • Can you give some advice to novice scam coders?

Yom tov! Who are you? What are you doing?​

Toda, I've been a coder for scam projects since 2020. I create projects and help them develop. I'm also a white coder, making websites, telegram bots, and so on.

How much have you rented, what is the price of one project?​

Now there are 3 private teams and 2 public ones.

With my services/advice/help — $ 600 + 5% of the total project turnover.

Is it true that most projects are scammed for payments?​

Almost all projects are scammed for payments. In other words, they can enter the map, but not notify the worker about it. If the mammoth tells the worker in his personal messages that his money has been debited and the person starts raising kipish, they will say "Oh, fuck, we're so sorry, we didn't see/lost information about the flight", they will pay and the person will tolerate everything.

Otherwise, the vehicle will keep the payment.

What is the monthly turnover of private tims?​

In a normal private team, approximately $30,000-40,000 monthly income is generated.

How do tims differ in Europe and the CIS?​

In general, nothing. The community is the same. When people started switching to the EU at 21, the CIS market was freed up, and a lot of mammoths appeared, and a narrow circle of them scammed.

How can the coder choose a project?​

No way. Just take an advance payment, no "for a percentage" and so on. Then negotiate a percentage for the service. And there's already how the map will fit.

Have you been cheated? If so, who and how?​

Yes. For example, a person asks you to deliver a project for their private team, promising a percentage from getting knocked up. I put it like this a couple of times, got money, sent the fuck away, I closed the project.

Since then, I have been working exclusively on prepayment.

What is the forecast for the coder services market for the next 3 years?​

Well, I don't really want to answer this question.

I think that there will be a monopolist in the market, who will create a monopoly and everyone will go to him. I have my own ideas on how this can be implemented in the shortest possible time, but I won't reveal my cards.

Can you give some advice to novice scam coders?​

Don't mess around, I don't need any competitors, go fuck yourself.