InStore Tactics

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Yes I write all these tutorials myself... I might be known under other usernames in other places, but I never copypasta :)

faktory

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Always do double up on templates.

Another way to do this method is to have 2 cards same template, if first declines say it was one or the other, they look the same. You forgot which one was the new one. If that doesnt go through, you can play dumb and say you didnt bother to call and activate the new one yet thinking it would just work.

Or if two different templates dont work, pretend to call bank an aisle or two away. Then swap dead ones out with same template. If the store types last 4, wait 5 or so minutes so cashier forgets the 4 they previously typed in.

Another tip if buying a gift card is to buy a birthday or holiday card to go with it. If you notice when you buy gift card with anything other than a card, they will want to process the gift card separately. However, for some reason cashiers tend to look past this requirement if you have a birthday card right under the gift card. Makes sense to them as a normal transaction.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Always do double up on templates.

Another way to do this method is to have 2 cards same template, if first declines say it was one or the other, they look the same. You forgot which one was the new one. If that doesnt go through, you can play dumb and say you didnt bother to call and activate the new one yet thinking it would just work.

Or if two different templates dont work, pretend to call bank an aisle or two away. Then swap dead ones out with same template. If the store types last 4, wait 5 or so minutes so cashier forgets the 4 they previously typed in.

Another tip if buying a gift card is to buy a birthday or holiday card to go with it. If you notice when you buy gift card with anything other than a card, they will want to process the gift card separately. However, for some reason cashiers tend to look past this requirement if you have a birthday card right under the gift card. Makes sense to them as a normal transaction.

Never thought about the gift card + birthday card, very smart!

Here's a list of random stuff I put together to make swipping easier:

• When striking PS3/Xbox, ask for the 2 most popular games and add it to the bill, makes them believe you.

• When in a WalMart, you have 2 places to pass: Eletronic section and Camera section. So you can actually pass there 2 times in 1 shot. Sometimes they sell cameras (Rebel XS for like 500$ or something) in both sections.

• To test if shop takes CVV or its POS, use empty gift card.

• Never EVER tell them it's not your card. The police can't even call Visa to know the real owner of the number, they need to transfer case to bigger organization. So even if you're caught (with 1 card) they will at most release you with a court date. It's like this in Canada, dunno about other places, maybe it's stricter.

• If you want to card places with WU inside, send yourself 100$ (should cost u like 10$ around to send) with fake IDs or send to a drop that will give it back to you, then card whatever you want with 100% confidence (same cashier).

• There are stores who let you pickup merchandise somewhere and let you pay at counter if you already have an account there.

• Skimming Costco cards is 100x more money than dumps. If you can, tell a guy you'll use his Costco card for 500$, swipe 50 cartons and the lady won't even check your card. Costco = goldmine.

• When carding plane tickets, ALWAYS card from travel agency, because chargeback occurs in 2 days to 2 weeks (more likely to be 1 week) and third party vendor is the one who loses money. Travel agency buys tickets from the airlines, they can't really refund fast enough.

• When carding hotel room, leave cash as deposit and tell them you'll pay via Credit card after X days. So you swipe dump when you are leaving, no chances of cop showing up while you're sleeping.

Will add more when they come to my head. :cool:

Last edited:

TheIlluminati

Carder
Reaction score
Walk in there with eu 101 and act like you own the fucken place swipe 8 systems at once :) Thug Life. (only recommended at walmart)

kbytes85

RIPPER
Reaction score
[*]When carding hotel room, leave cash as deposit and tell them you'll pay via Credit card after X days. So you swipe dump when you are leaving, no chances of cop showing up while you're sleeping.

[/LIST]

Will add more when they come to my head. :cool:[/QUOTE]

really really smart this advice! i will use soon! thanks bro!

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Well the easiest way to do hotels are to find ones that can reserve online, they will do the pre-auth on a CVV you just bought.

Arriving at the hotel, play the role and add anything to your hotel bill.

Then never checkout.

Only problem would be if you're spending too much or if you don't look like someone fit in your environment they will charge X ammount before.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
Well,,this is only good advice if you want to make the evening news. Never,EVER offer to pay cash when checking in. Now the clerk will want to make copy of your ID and take a deposit.And what are you going to do if one of the local cops stops by and run's the info on those photcopies just for fun,then your really fucked. Remember you paid cash and that is very suspicious these days. And if your in the area to card shit,,,you now have a clear photocopy copy of your face in the hotel records. And as a bonus you will be easily remembered by the clerk,because nobody pays cash at hotels anymore. Using a cvv to pre-auth before you get there is even worse idea unless you want to sleep with gloves on. Because if the shit hits the fan and you got to split,,you really want to leave a room behind covered in your fingerprints? If you just GOT to card a hotel,,try using a prepaid debit like greendot at check in(do I even need to tell you guys to get it in someone elses name? ) and then swipe your borrowed cc when checking out. Depending on the hotel,,you might get your money back before the cardholder notices the charge. And if your really good,,,the billing addy on your greendot is on the otherside of the country from where you are and that will keep the cops busy.

TheIlluminati

Carder
Reaction score
Well,,this is only good advice if you want to make the evening news. Never,EVER offer to pay cash when checking in. Now the clerk will want to make copy of your ID and take a deposit.And what are you going to do if one of the local cops stops by and run's the info on those photcopies just for fun,then your really fucked. Remember you paid cash and that is very suspicious these days. And if your in the area to card shit,,,you now have a clear photocopy copy of your face in the hotel records. And as a bonus you will be easily remembered by the clerk,because nobody pays cash at hotels anymore. Using a cvv to pre-auth before you get there is even worse idea unless you want to sleep with gloves on. Because if the shit hits the fan and you got to split,,you really want to leave a room behind covered in your fingerprints? If you just GOT to card a hotel,,try using a prepaid debit like greendot at check in(do I even need to tell you guys to get it in someone elses name? ) and then swipe your borrowed cc when checking out. Depending on the hotel,,you might get your money back before the cardholder notices the charge. And if your really good,,,the billing addy on your greendot is on the otherside of the country from where you are and that will keep the cops busy.

wow, this is what I call stupid paranoia.

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
That stupid paranoia has kept me in the game and out of jail for close to a decade. Remember,,your enemy,,has unlimited manpower,funding and time and once you get caught in that meat grinder it ain't gonna stop chewing you up until you've been shit out the other side.

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
That stupid paranoia has kept me in the game and out of jail for close to a decade. Remember,,your enemy,,has unlimited manpower,funding and time and once you get caught in that meat grinder it ain't gonna stop chewing you up until you've been shit out the other side.

You do not have much experience instore or are doing it wrong.

I have been caught more than 5 times with cops in the stores with 10 dumps and clerk saying it's fraud. Say the right things and you are not in the shit.

The only proof they have is if you admit it. Had experience in court with all sorts of proof that didnt prove ANYTHING. They told that Visa told them info is bad, but Visa is not know to be perfect without mistakes. That means nothing. If the investigators wanted to fuck you bad, they would have to contact visa directly and have a representative come over (which they will probably not do for ~10 dumps, unless you are in EU) to verify.

Please refrain from bullshit answers, there is already too much floating around.

PS: Of course, you will have to work. If you only stay there and watch the government destroy you, you will get maximum sentence. Get a decent lawyer, for instore you don't need a international fraud 20k lawyer...

Last edited: