information about a good fraud $

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
i ve heard some PEOPLE that are making good money and i mean GOOD MONEY in BIG. whit INCOME TAX.. i dont have a single idea how this work what is the proces.. i hear that are whit somes SSN from pr but not sure i hear somes crew make 300k 400k.. in income tax season.. i wanna do this also... i thinki can get pr ssn but dont know how to use..

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah, I heard about the tax return scam too. Big money involved. I will look into it and if I find something I will write here....

abba

Professional
Reaction score
i hope u make money when u find how to get that tax fraud money so u can push on that money u owe me pireX

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Hbee, Hi John Dillinger

Hbee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Um I used to br his support, I havent been for a while ask him!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:37 AM ----------

PROOF

NO MORE SUPPORT GUYS .....***JUST ME*** ( THE ONE MAN ARMY):cool:

TRIED TO RELAX MORE & LET OTHER PPL RUN THE SHOW BUT THINGS DID NOT WORK OUT THE WAY THEY SHOULD. . . . . .THATS JUST LIFE :(

ANYWAYZ!

ANYONE WHO HAS RECENTLY ORDERED FROM SUPPORTS AND HAS RECIEVED LESS THEN QUALITY WORK PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR BONUS

FROM NOW ON ...AND FOREVER! PLEASE ONLY PLACE ORDERS THROUGH ICQ UIN 602-789-678 or ASK FOR JABBER IN ICQ!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRESH STUFF....25% DISCOUNT ON MY PRICES ALL DAY LONG !
HUGE BONUS ON ORDERS TODAY !!!

LITERALLY FEELING LIKE A CUSTOMER APPRECIATION TYPE DAY..COME EXPERIENCE THE REWARDS !!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
in the u.s they work nywhere only or is it a, my cousin went to back to africa after making it ...

Hbee

RIPPER
Reaction score
Its a certain type of thing. If someone can get the right details its UNLIMITED money!

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
its time to make MONEY i know STUPID people whitout capacity.. that dont know how to install windows and ARE RICHi dont know how get SSN maybe whit social engering.. sor someting like that but is time to GET huge money boys.... i am looking for a partner i thik i can get somes SSN or fullz to fuck usa

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
SSN are as easy to get. If you need to get a certain persons SSN there are services on here that can get you that. Devi the mod, has a service.

fts.play

Carder
Reaction score
I think this thread and all about it is the reason why ppl are buying dead US fulllz...

Reaction score
yup not even close

bosshog031

Carder
Reaction score
if not close , y dont u shine some light to this ghetto , forum helps u, so help forum !

buls

Professional
Reaction score
not sure if i know what you guys are talking about, but i do some scams here in brazil that may be similar, not only tax seaon, but we do this things the whole year.

we send here several letters asking people for pay tax they owe, and the amount is like from 30 to 70% from what they owe. the succsess rates is low, but the money is pretty good...