I PAY 1000$ LR for Carding BinBase

2PAC

Reaction score
Who can card database for me - XXX.bindb.com/order.html

I will pay 1500$ LR for carding me Ultimate License.
I work only by Escrow:love of that forum or You give base and all other info first.

My icq - 6924112

Thanks you.

Last edited:

nod32-777

Professional
Reaction score
i need this stuff too,only free))

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
use a clean rdp + same city cc + vbv info + make scans advangegate will ask for a DL or passport scan .
and call them right after your email the verfication doc's to speed up the process print the DL scan to actual plastic and take a pic of it with a camera so it looks realer

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
use a clean rdp + same city cc + vbv info + make scans advangegate will ask for a DL or passport scan .
and call them right after your email the verfication doc's to speed up the process print the DL scan to actual plastic and take a pic of it with a camera so it looks realer
Did you see the price?
Its just under $10,000
good luck fooling them

PokerStar

RIPPER
Reaction score
You realize that carding 9.8k from one card can bring you big trouble. I wouldn't do it if I was nobody :)

daxtorex

Professional
Reaction score
$9800 USD* ultimate lisence this can be done with au cc but dont know how the gateway is and in how much time this site gives the lisence

Fredo

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Anybody know how long it takes for them to deliver the license?

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Lol. Finding a bin that will approve 9.8k in one transaction is a mission its self.

2PAC

Reaction score
1500$ LR
Price grow!
NOW I CAN PAY FOR BASE+ACCOUNT at Bindb.com (Ultimate License)
1500$ LR

registed

Carder
Reaction score
wow... another idea would be that everyone that is interested to make a deposit 50-100 LR, oh 2Pac can pay 1500 if he really want, money should be paid to escrow ONLY then at the end when the funds reach 10k pay legally for that and get updates... everyone is satisfied....

vnz

Carder
Reaction score
wow... another idea would be that everyone that is interested to make a deposit 50-100 LR, oh 2Pac can pay 1500 if he really want, money should be paid to escrow ONLY then at the end when the funds reach 10k pay legally for that and get updates... everyone is satisfied....

+1, agreed

james-smith

Carder
Reaction score
whoever manages to do this, i pay them 50LR - JUST FOR DOING IT, CUZ I THINK UR 1337 LOL.