I Need Sniffer,Skimmer,Data Collector,Spammer,..... Partner

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
That there is no money on a card with such a type as "Platinum" it happens only in 1-3% of cases out of 100%, that is, the probability is very small.
Perhaps you really came across a card without balance, this is very rare, but, unfortunately, it happens.

If he cashes normally and does not delay payments, I have balances in private CC shops that do not sell cards in public to everyone, but register accounts only by invitation (invite codes).
In these stores there is always a large selection of cards with vbv and without vbv.
That is, I will be able to provide any volume of cards in the shortest possible time.

You can also buy CC + enroll and then the balance will be immediately known, they are sold for 10% of the balance, even if he pays 50% of the balance, this will be a good result.

I also really hope that he is just very busy, very busy with work and just does not have time to process your cards.
I hope that your collaboration will be successful and bring real results.
We are all looking forward to your feedback and recommendations.

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yes, I see that he is ready to pay 50% of the balance
i cann share the Profit to 50%
i cant share the Balance of the Card to 50%
I am not interested in your assumptions. If you can buy a card and give him a test so why didn't you? Do you just write a bunch of questions here? Even if it's a scam, I'd rather spend the money and test it. Than I will spend on professionals like you who write that they will pour thousands of dollars a day and do not fucking work with anyone from the forum and the benefits of them are zero. And this is the first person with a more or less reputation who agreed to help cash out cards 50 to 50%
i just wanted to help you yasterday because i had no clients

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
i cann share the Profit to 50%
i cant share the Balance of the Card to 50%

i just wanted to help you yasterday because i had no clients
I don’t understand you, are we continuing to work or not?

BANNED
Reaction score
I don’t understand you, are we continuing to work or not?
Hi, i really dont underand YOU
what work did we manage together

as i told you i work with Professinal Hacker ,Spammer,Phisher ,.....

you Gave me yaserday 1 CC and i told you it was Empty
and then You throw 2 more in my face without asking you that

BANNED
Reaction score
i didnt Card with any of 2 CC it should be Still valid

I gave you a Fucking NONVBV Bins
so its so easy to card and Sell the Items

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score

Oh lol) Man, I told you right away that I would give you a few cards, + when I threw you the next card and wrote, try this one, you told me that it’s okay, I’m busy now, I’ll be back. And in the end, nothing. Either do your job or it smells like a scam.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Maybe you just cashed them and now you are writing to me here that you didn’t even touch them?

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
i didnt Card with any of 2 CC it should be Still valid

I gave you a Fucking NONVBV Bins
so its so easy to card and Sell the Items
I am also waiting for confirmation from all of the above-mentioned users that they are working with you and you also did not provide proofs. Accordingly, I can say that this is a scam. You are not serious about doing business and working with other people.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
And even a place to write to me in a telegram that you will not cash them out, you write here on the forum that he gave me an awesome bin and a shop that I did not ask for, but the bins were needed so that I bought you cards and I did it, and you did your job not.

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
That there is no money on a card with such a type as "Platinum" it happens only in 1-3% of cases out of 100%, that is, the probability is very small.
Perhaps you really came across a card without balance, this is very rare, but, unfortunately, it happens.

If he cashes normally and does not delay payments, I have balances in private CC shops that do not sell cards in public to everyone, but register accounts only by invitation (invite codes).
In these stores there is always a large selection of cards with vbv and without vbv.
That is, I will be able to provide any volume of cards in the shortest possible time.

You can also buy CC + enroll and then the balance will be immediately known, they are sold for 10% of the balance, even if he pays 50% of the balance, this will be a good result.

I also really hope that he is just very busy, very busy with work and just does not have time to process your cards.
I hope that your collaboration will be successful and bring real results.
We are all looking forward to your feedback and recommendations.
I threw off his cards, he didn't do his job. He claims that he works with other people and did not ask me to throw other valid cards to him after there was no balance on the first one. Scam.

Reaction score

SO.... if "You work with a professional** Hacker, Spammer, Phishier.....
Why did you even create this post / topic.... :cautious::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
SO.... if "You work with a professional** Hacker, Spammer, Phishier.....
Why did you even create this post / topic.... :cautious::unsure::unsure::unsure:
He said that on that day he did not have his clients and he was looking for others))) I gave him 4 cards, he said from one card that there was no balance) and as for the rest of the cards, he said that he did not ask me to send them to him and they said, do what you want with them) This is pure scam)

Reaction score
yeah, i can tell by just looking at his posts

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
1. He wrote that for cashing out, he needs cards with a VBV code, and he himself requests and provides bins of cards with a non VBV code.
2. He wrote that all his methods work 100% and he is confident in them, but delays with the payment.
3. He provided some left-hand screenshots of the correspondence, which do not prove anything.
4. He wrote that he was ready to deposit money in the escrow, but could not pay even $ 100.

Let's say he bought goods for only $ 500 by non vbv bin. This circumstance can be checked when he provides a screenshot from the store so that we know how much he made a purchase.
If he bought goods for only $ 1,500 using 3 cards, then he owes you 50%, which is at least $ 750.
It takes no more than an hour to order goods, and delivery of goods to the drop can take up to 3 days, but he can already provide evidence that he worked with these cards.
He must also provide proof that 1 provided card did not have the required balance.

Unfortunately, everything looks very suspicious and resembles a banal deception.
I continue to hope that he is a decent person and will pay for his obligations in full.
But unfortunately we have seen many times ka con deceives and is not responsible for his words, so we must make sure that this is not another scam that other guys warned about.

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
We all remember how he bragged about everything he has $ 100 just like @ dunkelh3it

It will be good that he would return you at least this amount that you spent on the purchase of the material.
But usually the scammers are very arrogant and greedy and he will regret even such a small amount for you.
All that depended on me was to warn and alert all forum participants, which I did.
You yourself made the decision to work with him.

It is very good that no one sent a money order to the drops, which he asked for from another cashing service. Otherwise, you would simply enrich him and receive nothing in return.

The chances that he will return the money for the material and pay the promised % for cashing out are extremely small, but there is hope.
We will hope that he will come to his senses and return the money.

In his messages, we saw that he could not even distinguish a merchant 2-D secure from 3-D secure, of course he did not know how to work properly at all. This is an ordinary stupid middleman who tries to profit at the expense of other people by deceiving.

BANNED
Reaction score
Why did you even create this post / topic.
because i need more of them
He said that on that day he did not have his clients and he was looking for others))) I gave him 4 cards, he said from one card that there was no balance) and as for the rest of the cards, he said that he did not ask me to send them to him and they said, do what you want with them) This is pure scam)
i didnt ask you for other Card
show us Proofs
you are lying
Let's say he bought goods for only $ 500 by non vbv bin. This circumstance can be checked when he provides a screenshot from the store so that we know how much he made a purchase.
If he bought goods for only $ 1,500 using 3 cards, then he owes you 50%, which is at least $ 750.
It takes no more than an hour to order goods, and delivery of goods to the drop can take up to 3 days, but he can already provide evidence that he worked with these cards.
He must also provide proof that 1 provided card did not have the required balance.
Look what i posted
I wrote i Need Professinal Spammer,Phisher and Hacker
yes it was my fault answering this Adamkiller

i also gave him adivce about Carding

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
because i need more of them

i didnt ask you for other Card
show us Proofs
you are lying

Look what i posted

i also gave him adivce about Carding
What difference does it make if I'm a professional spammer or a phisher !! I provide you with material to work with! Either you are a scammer or prove your work, I will give you about 100 cards with your bins if you make a $ 100 deposit to the guarantor on this forum, because so far there is zero proof from you. And if you are not a scammer, you will make a deposit to the guarantor and I will give you 100 credit cards. + to everything, you also did not say that you only need one card, and when I threw you the second one, you said and said try this one, you said "okay, I'm busy now, I'll be back"

And I asked you for some advice ?? I know a lot of information and the like, I wrote to you about cooperation, I give you the cards, you cash them out and divide the arrived in half, now you write excuses that you did not ask me to throw anything more and you gave me an awesome bin + shop and information on carding from the same forum, you write complete nonsense!

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
this is just a stupid child who scammed me deleted the correspondence and added to the black list after I suggested that he deposit $ 100 in the guarantor and in return I will give him 100 credit cards for cashing out))

:ROFLMAO:

Adamkiller

Professional
Reaction score
Later I will submit screenshots to the list of scammers on this forum, you can already expect a ban, you stupid idiot.

:poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Look what i posted
Yes, I carefully looked and read what you wrote and became interested in your proposal myself.

i would Like to work with with any Guy how got Valid CC
i will Cashout the CC and split the Profit 50% 50%
i have also Lot of Methods if the CC is VBV
In this message, you ask for a CC with a vbv code and promise to cash them out for 50% of the profit.
You indicate that you have working methods to implement this method.
These are your words. You wrote them yourself.

Adamakiller spent his money, bought valid cards and gave them to you to cash out as you requested.
You have not abandoned these cards and accepted them for processing.
You informed him that there was not even $ 5 on the card, but you did not provide evidence for your statement.
He gave you an extra set of cards, but you told him you were busy. But a lot of time has passed and you could use them for their intended purpose, the more you report that you know the working methods of how to work with them correctly.
I am just quoting your words.

If you treat your client with such an attitude, then hardly anyone will want to work with you.
If you are a respectable person, please return the money to Adamkiller. He spent his time hoping for your service and was disappointed.

We understand that you are looking for hackers, spammers and phishers for cooperation so that they provide you with cards, but when you receive cards you start to come up with some excuses.

Please have a conscience and respect for those who have been offered a joint deal.
We hope for your prudence, honesty and decency.